Jul 1, 2022
Morocco
Hello, are u want get a child i can help ur wife get pregnant, In past i had made my friend wife pregnant. They don't have a child for 10 years. So i helped them and made her pregnant twice not once.
I have an experience with Stanger also and some tourists, I want to help any couples that want to have a child. I will be happy to help them. The god gived me the ability to breed women. Its a gift from the god. So i want to give it to any woman needs it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220204_165053.jpg
    IMG_20220204_165053.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 78506.jpg
    78506.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 209
Hello, are u want get a child i can help ur wife get pregnant, In past i had made my friend wife pregnant. They don't have a child for 10 years. So i helped them and made her pregnant twice not once.
I have an experience with Stanger also and some tourists, I want to help any couples that want to have a child. I will be happy to help them. The god gived me the ability to breed women. Its a gift from the god. So i want to give it to any woman needs it.
Nice cock like a god , love it!

thats the beauty with it she has her tubes tied and loves cream pies

Reactions: mcquokka
OMG!!! Iwould luv to see u fuckin my wife with ur big dick...and i defiantly want u to impregnant her.
i attached a fewpics of my wife please let me know what u think

Attachments

• 3 sadie.jpg
    3 sadie.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 4 sadie.jpg
    4 sadie.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 201
please tell me what u really think about my wife,dont hold anything back.how big is ur cock and r u a heavy cummer?
u said use her ...How?
I think about her sexy tits and hot face
I want her suck my cock as you watch and you should watch her
I want to open her pussy as i fuck her hard
Ask me to fuck your wife and tell her name
Send me

Reactions: bellaazz
I think about her sexy tits and hot face
I want her suck my cock as you watch and you should watch her
I want to open her pussy as i fuck her hard
Ask me to fuck your wife and tell her name
Send me
I WILL BE WATCHIN 4 SURE how big r u ? r u a heavy cummer?
will u please fuck my wife Sadie ?

Attachments

• 12650868_10207353251343455_3819130803502298770_n.jpg
    12650868_10207353251343455_3819130803502298770_n.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 170