Please login or become a member to view

I'm at that cuckold stage where I'm not sure if I hate or love the idea of my wife being with someone else in front of me - all I know is it makes me so horny šŸ˜‚ anyone else feel the same?

Interested in tributes, fakes, dirty talk. New here and wanting to explore a little. Drop me a PM!
Wow

I'm at that cuckold stage where I'm not sure if I hate or love the idea of my wife being with someone else in front of me - all I know is it makes me so horny šŸ˜‚ anyone else feel the same?

Interested in tributes, fakes, dirty talk. New here and wanting to explore a little. Drop me a PM!
A hottie šŸ”„ gorgeous ass šŸ˜ awesome pussy needs to be eaten šŸ˜‹ šŸ‘…šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜

I feel your pain, when I'm swollen hard here seeing wife's with big bare naked cock splitting into her yearning hot pussy, I'm thinking of how sexy hot my younger wife of 20yrs would be like that I'm truly feel I want 2c her thrilled like that, and then later when I'm soft from giving her my best performance I Hate myself that thinking of wanting 2c her fucked like a hot wife..