In your wedding dress?

U are a good cuck. Twice a year the girls in our swingers' group dress in white lingerie and we role play being virgins again in mock wedding but not with our hubby. We draw names from a bowl that tell each wife who she will fuck first.

That is super HOT! In 2019 before the pandemic we went to a lifestyle resort that hosted a fantasy wedding party. My wife was one of the lucky ladies who got to participate as a bride. She had a wedding dress (not the one she wore at our wedding 37 years earlier) and the guys all got to draw tickets to find out who the lucky groom would be. My wife looked amazing in the dress, headdress, heels, and having her makeup and hair professionally done.

The ceremony was humorous with fake swinger vows and the minister talking about how to properly fuck each other to ensure the marriage was consummated. The trick was, the lucky newlywed couple received an all-expense honeymoon for five nights at a swinger resort in the Dominican Republic.

My wife returned home well fucked and sore from her trip. I got to attend the wedding and "give her away" and then see the procession leave the resort.

On our real Wedding Day, in front of family and friends, my wife was an 18-year-old virgin and I was a 19-year-old virgin. I was scared to death of rejection when my wife would for the first time see my tiny penis, so I arranged for our best man to come along with us. My wife to be always liked this guy and had fun flirting with him. So, I figured I would invite him along for the first night of our honeymoon.

Wedding-Day.jpg
After the reception, we were all pretty blasted and Rick and I carried my new wife in over the threshold together. We both worked to get my wife naked and then she asked about if just me, or if Rick and I were going to get naked. We all laughed and Rick said he was the best man and he thought that meant he was supposed to get naked first, Rick undressed and my wife gasped at the size of his erect penis. Rick was in the 10" range. I watched as my wife touched it and rubbed on Rick and then said she could play with Rick's cock all the time and she wanted mine. I could not hide, I undressed and stood in all my naked glory sprouting my four inches of erection.

Our first three days of married life had a lot of sex! But, it was sex with my wife and our best man while I watched.

Not exactly. KK's actual wedding dress was professionally preserved after the event. We have done a few wedding-themed encounters however. A couple of those involved wedding dresses that KK found on eBay/Craigs List as resale items. We've done a few more with involving wedding lingerie sets, but no dress. Our most recent anniversary was celebrated as a cuckold wedding night themed event, featuring KK in a dress almost identical to what she wore following our reception. The dress was emerald green, white stockings and pumps, white lace garter, panties, and décolleté bra - she was stunning, just like on our actual wedding night.

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
Its fantastic that you both enjoy & maintain
the memories of your wedding.
Bravo to you both!

Does KK get to enjoy a Bull then also?

Its fantastic that you both enjoy & maintain
the memories of your wedding.
Bravo to you both!

Does KK get to enjoy a Bull then also?
Perhaps triggering for some, KK's had an incestuous relationship with her brother since long before we got married. She cuckolded me on the day of our wedding, with her brother David, including bareback sex - the first time she let him cum inside her - taking the risk of pregnancy in stride to experience his cum inside her. Her plan had she gotten pregnant was to mask it as a happy "honeymoon accident."

This recent anniversary was a very special encounter; it included her current steady boyfriend, her brother David, and me, incorporating impregnation role-play and a few other kinks.

Reactions: elmoK
None of my biz. U guys seem wonderful.

But incestuous relationships on this forum?
Hey, you're the boss, of course, but thats
just more info than I'd share.

Not exactly. KK's actual wedding dress was professionally preserved after the event. We have done a few wedding-themed encounters however. A couple of those involved wedding dresses that KK found on eBay/Craigs List as resale items. We've done a few more with involving wedding lingerie sets, but no dress. Our most recent anniversary was celebrated as a cuckold wedding night themed event, featuring KK in a dress almost identical to what she wore following our reception. The dress was emerald green, white stockings and pumps, white lace garter, panties, and décolleté bra - she was stunning, just like on our actual wedding night.
Naughty . . .

Yes on our wedding night, in her wedding dress, and numerous times since
mwf 28 swinger of 7 years. Our swing group has a wedding veil night every 3 months. All wives war white hose, etc and veil adn take vows again to a diferent man whose name we draw from a bowl of name of the men there We ae his bride for the night3-5 hours. Lots of fucking and sucking...

mwf 28 swinger of 7 years. Our swing group has a wedding veil night every 3 months. All wives war white hose, etc and veil adn take vows again to a diferent man whose name we draw from a bowl of name of the men there We ae his bride for the night3-5 hours. Lots of fucking and sucking...
The minister is a big black man who samples each bride during the evening. He will nutt in 3 or 4 lucky brides each evening