Insatiable wives and husbands with tiny cock...

Jun 12, 2021
I've always noticed that there are many couples whose women are sexually very active or almost insatiable and go crazy for big dicks, and also whose men have small dicks, so I've always wondered how it happened that they got married while being in inadequate conditions. Didn't they have sex before marriage? Or did things change afterwards?

My wife is very sexually active and insatiable. She even admits to being a nympho. I was as curious as you are when I realized her lust for big cocks. I'm not small, I'm average in size. About 6", but kind of narrow.

Very early in our relationship, (college years) I started noticing that our sex wasn't very exciting. My wife (fiancée at the time) never complained or ridiculed me. She was always polite about it, but I could tell that I was struggling to satisfy her.

In her opinion, she told me she would never marry a guy simply because he had a big cock. Just because a guy has a big cock and is a great fuck, doesn't mean he is the marrying type. In a way I took this as a compliment. For her, I was the marrying type, but not a great fuck.

I could see this characterization bothering some guys, but it didn't bother me. I actually kind of liked it. This was the same time, I was realizing that my brain was wired to be a cuckold.

We ended up being a great match. She is a nympho, I'm not that great at sex, but I love letting other guys fuck my wife. In fact, I get more arousal from my wife having sex with other men than with me.

My wife loves me. I may not be great at sex, but I am her husband and best friend. We still have sex, on occasion, but I prefer her having the majority of her sex with other, more physically superior men.

My wife is very sexually active and insatiable. She even admits to being a nympho. I was as curious as you are when I realized her lust for big cocks. I'm not small, I'm average in size. About 6", but kind of narrow.

Very early in our relationship, (college years) I started noticing that our sex wasn't very exciting. My wife (fiancée at the time) never complained or ridiculed me. She was always polite about it, but I could tell that I was struggling to satisfy her.

In her opinion, she told me she would never marry a guy simply because he had a big cock. Just because a guy has a big cock and is a great fuck, doesn't mean he is the marrying type. In a way I took this as a compliment. For her, I was the marrying type, but not a great fuck.

I could see this characterization bothering some guys, but it didn't bother me. I actually kind of liked it. This was the same time, I was realizing that my brain was wired to be a cuckold.

We ended up being a great match. She is a nympho, I'm not that great at sex, but I love letting other guys fuck my wife. In fact, I get more arousal from my wife having sex with other men than with me.

My wife loves me. I may not be great at sex, but I am her husband and best friend. We still have sex, on occasion, but I prefer her having the majority of her sex with other, more physically superior men.
This is very understandable. You are both lucky. You. Because you have accepted your wife and her needs, and she, because she has a husband like you. I'm sure that for you everyone is happy, especially her lovers, lol. I am happy for you.

Reactions: goodhubby
My exwife screwed many of my friends and she was vocal about me having a little thin cock. she called it a pencil dick. We enjoyed our time together and had alot of fun but she had very little interest in me sexually other than she thought it was funny how hard my little cock would get when I would be teased by other guys. It was a huge turn on for me to be around guys that knew they were giving her a nice thick cock because I could not.
My wife now was a virgin when we married so she did not know any better. She got to experience the thick cock of a close friend that brought her to orgasm that I never could. She has never looked back.

My exwife screwed many of my friends and she was vocal about me having a little thin cock. she called it a pencil dick. We enjoyed our time together and had alot of fun but she had very little interest in me sexually other than she thought it was funny how hard my little cock would get when I would be teased by other guys. It was a huge turn on for me to be around guys that knew they were giving her a nice thick cock because I could not.
My wife now was a virgin when we married so she did not know any better. She got to experience the thick cock of a close friend that brought her to orgasm that I never could. She has never looked back.
Very similar situation for me. My wife has referred to my dick as a pencil dick, too, lol.

Sorry your marriage didn't last. At times, I am amazed my wife and I have survived for over 30 years.

Our best experiences have been with live-in lovers. So, more along the lines of polyamory. However, it can be difficult to find the right kinda guy to be my wife's live-in lover.

When I was a pilot in the military, there was never a shortage of single guys in my flying squadrons. We would have squadron parties where the wives got to meet the other wives as well as the single guys. My wife called it the meat market, lol.

My wife would get to know these single guys enough to where she could identify one, or two, as good candidates, lol. This was fairly common in the military, so we were not the only married couple shopping for a fuck buddy for the wife. The single guys knew this and most were very open to fucking the married guy's wives. These single guys had no desire to get married, but liked the idea of having a married woman for regular, consistent sex, instead of having to date and chase single girls that could eventually want marriage.

If it worked out well, which it did several times, we would offer to let my single buddy move in with us. We would tell the neighbors we were simply renting a room to my single squadron mate. In reality, the three of us were sharing one bed.

Obviously, part of the criteria was that he needed to have a nice, big cock and know how to use it, lol. If so, I liked letting my buddy become my wife's primary sex partner. I got all the sexual satisfaction I needed watching them and doing clean-up.

Part of my arousal is denial. So, I can easily go months without having sex with my wife, while my buddy fucks her everyday, multiple times a day. Plus, I love knowing my wife is carrying another man's cum inside of her everyday, instead of mine, lol.

She preferred having sex with him, as well, so it worked out for everyone involved.

Well, my wife and I were pretty much best friends in college, so we had a good dynamic and lots of communication. She would tell me of her boyfriend, until he dumped her. During a party, we got drunk, and when we went back to the apartment, we had sex. From then, we started going out, and I do think she needed more in the bed, but since we were so close, she may not have told me anything. As I've said it before, once married, I found out she was talking to so many other men, sending nudes, and even planning to meet, so there really was a need for real cock I guess.

Breaking news...most women don't marry men for the size of their cocks, nor do they care about it. The majority marry for love, when they have found a man they want to spend the rest of their lives with. Women can get off sexually without needing a huge cock to do so. In terms of what women look for in a man with whom they want to have a long term, intimate, loving relationship it doesn't factor, at all (though I'm sure it's a bonus).

However, women who are afforded the security of a loving marriage with an open minded partner find themselves able to embrace and explore the concept of choosing their 'extra curricular' lovers for entirely different reasons to that which they choose their life partners. This is a playground where cock size and sexual demeanour (perhaps more aggressive, rougher etc) are the driving forces. In having the support of a encouraging spouse, a woman can pick her sexual partners on parameters she ordinarily would avoid when seeking a secure life partner.

In cliched terms, a happily married 'hotwife' can choose the leather clad biker rogue to fuck because her concerns over his responsibility and suitability as a partner don't come into play - she already has a secure home and a protective, caring partner. So it's very much 'cake and eat it' for women in a hotwife style relationship.

Breaking news...most women don't marry men for the size of their cocks, nor do they care about it. The majority marry for love, when they have found a man they want to spend the rest of their lives with. Women can get off sexually without needing a huge cock to do so. In terms of what women look for in a man with whom they want to have a long term, intimate, loving relationship it doesn't factor, at all (though I'm sure it's a bonus).

However, women who are afforded the security of a loving marriage with an open minded partner find themselves able to embrace and explore the concept of choosing their 'extra curricular' lovers for entirely different reasons to that which they choose their life partners. This is a playground where cock size and sexual demeanour (perhaps more aggressive, rougher etc) are the driving forces. In having the support of a encouraging spouse, a woman can pick her sexual partners on parameters she ordinarily would avoid when seeking a secure life partner.

In cliched terms, a happily married 'hotwife' can choose the leather clad biker rogue to fuck because her concerns over his responsibility and suitability as a partner don't come into play - she already has a secure home and a protective, caring partner. So it's very much 'cake and eat it' for women in a hotwife style relationship.
Well explained and well said. A realistic point of view, but what if the husband doesn't accept the wife's extra sex relation ?

Reactions: Craigatore
Well explained and well said. A realistic point of view, but what if the husband doesn't accept the wife's extra sex relation ?
One would hope that couples would have the sense to learn about each other’s needs and wants prior to tying the knot. I can’t speak for others, but we have a ‘veto’ rule where either of us can veto the play partner without having to give a reason why. If either of us veto’s the play partner the other won’t try to press the matter or persuade the other to change their mind. Instead we just move on to someone we both feel comfortable with. At the end of the day, if you’re in a loving relationship, irrespective of whether it has a hotwife/cuck dynamic, the desire is for both to feel comfortable and excited by the experience. It’s all about honesty and communication in our opinion.

Hello Quinn
Your post is very nice about love, affection and sex between a married couple in a relationship until death.
I fully understand, appreciate and associate myself with your whole message size was not a matter.
My personal experience is - well before the start of computer age, wedding in India was mostly arranged by parents (with few exceptions) and these married couples lived life as you said in first paragraph of your message. After computer age started, I guess the excessive human needs and greeds have spoiled to a large extent the loving, caring relationship life of husband and wife. Of course there were extracurricular activities in those days too, mostly husband will go to other woman whereas wife stayed true and faithful.

Hello Quinn
Your post is very nice about love, affection and sex between a married couple in a relationship until death.
I fully understand, appreciate and associate myself with your whole message size was not a matter.
My personal experience is - well before the start of computer age, wedding in India was mostly arranged by parents (with few exceptions) and these married couples lived life as you said in first paragraph of your message. After computer age started, I guess the excessive human needs and greeds have spoiled to a large extent the loving, caring relationship life of husband and wife. Of course there were extracurricular activities in those days too, mostly husband will go to other woman whereas wife stayed true and faithful.
It's an interesting and contentious subject. My personal view is that a lot of people marry too young, rather than co-habiting and learning about each other for a good period of time first. I also feel that, irrespective of the dawn of the Internet age, men and women have often struggled to be open and honest with each other about their deeper sexuality and their relationships struggle accordingly. I was very clear with my wife when we first met that honesty was an absolute expectation of mine, and that I believed it to be imperative in a relationship. She has often told people that she found that very inspiring. We tell each other everything, and everything we do, we do together. That's how we feel a marriage should be.

It's important, because with sexual maturity comes the desire to explore beyond the basest element of sex, as it is the mental element that provides a more powerful stimulus, but many people don't seem able to find it within themselves to express that to their partners. The Internet has invariably enabled people to seek it elsewhere, though it has also enabled happily married couples to learn more about their kinks, where they can explore them further too. At the end of the day, the internet is a tool and it is up to an individual how they choose to use it, just as it is the choice of an individual whether he or she looks to explore themselves within their marital union rather than in some other capacity.

I can't speak on the marital dynamic that occurs in India and also Pakistan, as I have no broad knowledge of it - though I would say that personally I don't believe an arranged marriage is a genuine marriage, for the very obvious reason that it lacks the elements that constitute a true union between two people, those being choice, and love.

Reactions: coastalkid
I've always noticed that there are many couples whose women are sexually very active or almost insatiable and go crazy for big dicks, and also whose men have small dicks, so I've always wondered how it happened that they got married while being in inadequate conditions. Didn't they have sex before marriage? Or did things change afterwards?
The marriage is centred around frienship or love if you will.

Reactions: Nathaniel
Mostly it's just male fantasy.

Well said. My wife would describe it exactly this way.

I am very different than the type of man my wife chooses as her lovers.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy