Is it difficult to get another man to join a mfm threesome?

We have definitely seen that and discretion seems to be an issue to them as well. We usually have been able to weed those ones out when we first start chatting. We are not against spontaneity but some times the guys give us the impression we are on standby by for when they get horny. Fortunately anyone that we have an ongoing thing has never had this attitude and actually in the last few years we have been the ones wanting it more than them....lol.
I find the reverse is true. Too many fake ads or couples. No matter how much effort is put into making sure we are all on the same page a last minute issue seems to derail the plans.
Although spontaneity can be exciting , single guys also have jobs. So preplanning is important for us as well.
I also live in an area where finding couples is more difficult because it’s a small area where everyone knows everyone. The occasional tourist couple seems to be the norm

Reactions: werekinky2
Not for us. We've had a lot of success with guys showing up. The very best was a small thin guy who had an incredible cock. Had to be 9 or 10 inches and very thick at the base. After the 1st time my GF asked me to leave her alone with him for a while. I realized she felt a bit inhibited with me there and she really wanted to let loose and enjoy herself with his huge cock without worrying about what I'd think or my feelings getting hurt.
I said fine, but hid a few spy-cams, so I could watch. She became a different woman with him.

She sucked his cock for some time, then told him to face-fuck her. He did and she took about 2/3 of his huge cock as she gaged and saliva drooled from her mouth. Then he held her head back, put just the head in and jerked a huge load into her mouth. So much that she couldn't handle it all and it ran down her chin onto her tits.

They rested 15 minutes then she sucked hard again. He put her on her hands & knees, lubed her & his cock well and got into her from behind. He said, head down, ass up and pushed more cock into her. She was repeatedly orgasming and asking him to give it all to her. He stood up and pulled her to the edge of the bed and slowly fucked her deeper & deeper until he was buried to his balls in her pussy. I thought she was going to pass out from her orgasm.

But he wasn't done. He told her, your ass is next. I knew she didn't much care for that, but she wasn't saying no to him, only, go slow please.
He did that. Slowly he began to push into her ass, with her only able to say over & over, oh my god. He fucked her ass like that for some time, as she begged him for more, which he gave her. Now he told her he was going to cum and she said, yes, cum deep in my ass, fuck it with your glorious cock. He grunted and began to explode deep in her ass and she urged him on. Cum in my ass, I can feel it, fill my ass with your cum so I can leak you for days. And that he did, as she went through several panties over the next days...

We talk about mfm Mnnf all the time but with all the risks haven`t been able get her to go through with it.

We talk about mfm Mnnf all the time but with all the risks haven`t been able get her to go through with it.
That's part of the reason we like sex clubs so much, at least in Europe. People are screened as they enter, there is some monitoring, everyone wears a condom. and a strict "no means no" policy. Though our experience this year in Hungary was a bit different!

It can be sometimes. We have found out it is not for all men. Some have issues about seeing another man naked.Tryband find someone who has experience