Is it difficult to get another man to join a mfm threesome?

Very hard to find anyone serious about being a regular bull or even fwb for us. Not sure whats wrong with guys.....it would seem to be the opposite however either they are not serious, don't show up or are just having the fantasy....once it gets real they are gone.

Very hard to find anyone serious about being a regular bull or even fwb for us. Not sure whats wrong with guys.....it would seem to be the opposite however either they are not serious, don't show up or are just having the fantasy....once it gets real they are gone.
Just keep trying. They are out there. As a Bull I enjoyed the same couple for 17 years. I fucked her on average 3 times a week during that time. Hubby was usually present and usually fluffed and guided me in, or held her, and his role was to clean us both after. I also attended parties with them, and on many occasions stayed with her daughter. (He was step farther). Daughter knew and always had it set up so hubby was in a small single bed beside the queen we were in, and she talked openly with her daughter about how much she enjoyed my big cock. The daughter knew that hubby had to cleanup and would make comments like, "Do you need breakfast this morning or have you already eaten."

Come to the Florida Keys. I’m ready when you are

Sexy wife. I would try for a full couple swap it’s seems to be more comfortable that way. Your both occupied and no one feels “left out”
Agreed, never yet been Let down for a foursome women being a lot more reliable than men.

Same here. We also have run into the guys that can't seem to comprehend that we have jobs and family and need to plan things ahead of time. A last minute late night booty call is NEVER happening.

My wife and I have decided we're both really turned on by a mfm threesome but we're not sure what to expect when we start looking. She's quite picky with who she wants to sleep with... so are there many guys out there willing to have a mfm threesome? I'm worried most hetero guys would be too grossed out to consider the positive side to it.

Does anyone have first-hand experience?
Checkout fab swingers

Last edited by a moderator:
M here actively looking to be a part of an MFM. currently only using feeld to search/put myself out there but my experience has been that I've matched with a few couples but then the account gets flagged or deleted, regardless nothing happens 🤷‍♂️

At the same time, I'm not quite sure how to put myself out there on dating apps/other websites as a bull/third looking for couples.
When I do happen to match with them, it feels like a completely different ballgame than when I match with a woman alone as in I haven't figured out how to go about chatting with a couple. I'd like to be polite and flirty, in no rush by any means but straightforward about what I'm here for; but honestly I don't even know who's supposed to send the first message.

couples, what do you look for or what are your thoughts?

My wife and I have decided we're both really turned on by a mfm threesome but we're not sure what to expect when we start looking. She's quite picky with who she wants to sleep with... so are there many guys out there willing to have a mfm threesome? I'm worried most hetero guys would be too grossed out to consider the positive side to it.

Finding a second cock for an MFM is like finding a man who’s been in the SAS or a SEAL Team, lots claim it or hint at it but on the day they don’t turn up so to avoid being let down organise a foursome as women are far more reliable than men and won’t BS you. Once you’ve got the guest couple active with you suggest that the two men concentrate on one woman at a time to maximise the women‘s pleasure, both men fuck the guest woman first so she’s happy and then turn their attention to your wife/partner. Masturbate before the session or have it or something equally as pleasant done for you to relieve pressure so that you can satisfy both women without anything premature happening to spoil the women‘s enjoyment.The bonus is that mostly the women will also work on each other Which is good for them and you.

Just keep trying. They are out there. As a Bull I enjoyed the same couple for 17 years. I fucked her on average 3 times a week during that time. Hubby was usually present and usually fluffed and guided me in, or held her, and his role was to clean us both after. I also attended parties with them, and on many occasions stayed with her daughter. (He was step farther). Daughter knew and always had it set up so hubby was in a small single bed beside the queen we were in, and she talked openly with her daughter about how much she enjoyed my big cock. The daughter knew that hubby had to cleanup and would make comments like, "Do you need breakfast this morning or have you already eaten."
It would have nice to have a arrangement like yours. I would think everyone would be so comfortable in the different roles.

I have had very little luck finding a guy for a MFM threesome. I'm a bull, and have been interested in having a true MFM threesome with another well endowed guy for many years. I've tried with girlfriends and hotwives I've been with to have a threesome with another sizeable and capable guy. The closest I've come is letting a cuck join once, but he predictably lasted about 10 seconds and then spent the next 2 hours watching me bang his wife. Obviously that was fun, but I still haven't scratched that MFM itch.

Finding the right guy for a MFM seems very very difficult. Both when talking to guys I know in real life and online - some guys will initially show a lot of interest and be into it, but get cold feet and completely flake when the opportunity is there to do it.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I have had very little luck finding a guy for a MFM threesome. I'm a bull, and have been interested in having a true MFM threesome with another well endowed guy for many years. I've tried with girlfriends and hotwives I've been with to have a threesome with another sizeable and capable guy. The closest I've come is letting a cuck join once, but he predictably lasted about 10 seconds and then spent the next 2 hours watching me bang his wife. Obviously that was fun, but I still haven't scratched that MFM itch.

Finding the right guy for a MFM seems very very difficult. Both when talking to guys I know in real life and online - some guys will initially show a lot of interest and be into it, but get cold feet and completely flake when the opportunity is there to do it.
I have the same issue here in South Florida and the Florida Keys.
A lot of talkers but noone follows through and actually meets. That includes couples advertising for men as well.

I’ll join man I’ll even give you the wife for some mfg later

I love playing with couples. I won’t deny that I love a woman wanting multiple cocks cumming inside her.
Tell me when you would like to visit the Florida Keys and we will make this happen

hetero here and it's never bothered me :) just need to relax and take things naturally. Good luck

Reactions: bwcbullpa
Same here. We also have run into the guys that can't seem to comprehend that we have jobs and family and need to plan things ahead of time. A last minute late night booty call is NEVER happening.
We have definitely seen that and discretion seems to be an issue to them as well. We usually have been able to weed those ones out when we first start chatting. We are not against spontaneity but some times the guys give us the impression we are on standby by for when they get horny. Fortunately anyone that we have an ongoing thing has never had this attitude and actually in the last few years we have been the ones wanting it more than them....lol.

Reactions: sterling
Not in our experience. But we don't prearrange meetings. We share May when we're on holiday or business trips and she is usually the one who finds someone that interests her.