Is it difficult to get another man to join a mfm threesome?

My wife and I have decided we're both really turned on by a mfm threesome but we're not sure what to expect when we start looking. She's quite picky with who she wants to sleep with... so are there many guys out there willing to have a mfm threesome? I'm worried most hetero guys would be too grossed out to consider the positive side to it.

Does anyone have first-hand experience?
We are looking to have a MMF also maybe we should talk. Our wife’s could take turns watching

My wife and I have decided we're both really turned on by a mfm threesome but we're not sure what to expect when we start looking. She's quite picky with who she wants to sleep with... so are there many guys out there willing to have a mfm threesome? I'm worried most hetero guys would be too grossed out to consider the positive side to it.

Does anyone have first-hand experience?
You should come here to Las Vegas we could have mfm threesome

Reactions: Johnfun
Reality is there's not a definitive answer to your question - "easy" or "difficult" are contextual and perspective based.

This is subjective, but in my experience I'd say about half the candidates we find fall out of consideration as fakes/flakes/no-shows. That adds to the logistical difficulty of finding a suitable sex partner for an MFM (or even MF) encounter.

Of the remaining half, probably 50% of those are overtly homophobic, and/or have other issues, like performance anxiety - they can't get hard, or stay hard in the presence of another male. Some fraction of those that do manage an erection are too self-conscious or anxiety-ridden to cum.

That leaves about a quarter of the men we find who can both perform, and experience orgasm in an encounter where I'm present - that doesn't qualify present and participating. Within that nominal 25%, some fraction are "equal opportunity," in that they don't cringe or freak at accidental male-male contact, which is truthfully pretty much inevitable in an MFM encounter. Some contingent in this subset are overtly bisexual, and welcome/enjoy male-male contact, although the focus is still typically on the woman. There's a contingent that are what I'd categorize as "bi curious," and will reluctantly, tentatively explore opportunity during an MFM threesome - acts like the wonderful "double-barrel blow job," fuck-licking, inserting my cock into my wife, or me inserting his cock into my wife, that sort of thing.

Communication and expectation setting before the encounter are helpful - establishing limits, boundaries, things that are of interest will sometimes help make things less difficult.

The situation / context also factor in. In spontaneous pick-up situations, if I tell the target something like, "My wife thinks you're hot... would you like to help me fuck her?" will get something like a 50% or higher rejection rate - the guy usually thinks he's being "gay baited," and is usually homophobic. Making a minor adjustment, as in having KK make the offer cuts the rejection rate to less than 25% or so.

Using my current situation as a working example, KK's boyfriend, Andy isn't overtly bisexual. Neither am I. We both consider ourselves "contextually bi," in that we don't seek out bi male encounters, but we are both willing to enjoy that in the context of pleasuring KK. Again, labeling in the MFM, and MMF encounter context, we will enjoy the moment. That's important for certain pleasures, like fuck-licking, DP/DVP.
agree with all this. I've been the elusive guy that actually turns up much to the surprise mostly of the couple, and also been the one looking for guys for my wife... It's not easy and time consuming dealing with the time wasters...ironically it was more reliable and easier pre internet in the Polaroid and letter in the post via a swingers mag...anyway swingers / sex clubs are in my opinion are the best for getting her a guaranteed fuck / mfm...
However even some of the clubs over here are a bit reserved and more of a social event... We hit a few in Berlin some years ago, they are insane..pure sex.
Basically it's challenging finding the right guy and that's before you even narrow your pool down even further by seeking a decent 9" cock. ...!!!

Reactions: Johnfun
agree with all this. I've been the elusive guy that actually turns up much to the surprise mostly of the couple, and also been the one looking for guys for my wife... It's not easy and time consuming dealing with the time wasters...ironically it was more reliable and easier pre internet in the Polaroid and letter in the post via a swingers mag...anyway swingers / sec clubs are in my opinion are the best for getting her a guaranteed fuck / mfm...
However even some of the clubs over here are a bit reserved and more of a social event... We hit a few in Berlin some years ago, they are insane..pure sex.
Basically it's challenging funding the right guy and that's before you even narrow your pool down even further by seeking a decent 9" cock. ...!!!
Hi I’m uk

We are looking to have a MMF also maybe we should talk. Our wife’s could take turns watching
Where are you?
agree with all this. I've been the elusive guy that actually turns up much to the surprise mostly of the couple, and also been the one looking for guys for my wife... It's not easy and time consuming dealing with the time wasters...ironically it was more reliable and easier pre internet in the Polaroid and letter in the post via a swingers mag...anyway swingers / sex clubs are in my opinion are the best for getting her a guaranteed fuck / mfm...
Basically it's challenging finding the right guy and that's before you even narrow your pool down even further by seeking a decent 9" cock. ...!!!
where are you?

I think the mfm is the easiest way to have threesome. There is a reason if you find a girl for an fmf or ffm she is called a unicorn, because there is not many in the wild. Finding a guy who will do it, easy, finding a guy your wife will want to do it with, harder but not as hard as unicorn hunting. Obvs going to start with looks, this isn’t charity, then guys will weed themselves out by being idiots and then after a cpl weeks there will a guy or few who have patience and don’t say anything extremely stupid or off putting, those are your guys. In your dating/swingers/hook up profile be sure to say what you want and definitely what you don’t want. All guys are a little different with what they will do, won’t do, think is straight or gay. Obvs can’t be a total homophobe for an mfm but some are ok with DP but not dvp some are not ok with either. I like dvp and have found that most straight guys into mfm will do dvp but for some that’s a “no way” you have to know and respect that or find someone else. Everyone’s comfort levels with everything should be discussed prior, there should be no real surprise activities on play night. If you are uncertain about anything just ask. Swingers have the best communication, you are not shy anymore, it’s a yes or a no and that’s it. If after a while if you want to expand or try something new just discuss it first. I also super suggest a 15 min coffee meet and greet with your potential new friend with no sexual expectations, you don’t want to meet a guy and your wife is like “no way, I got suckered” and he expects sex. (Example: guy don’t smile in there pics because they have never been to a dentist 🤮but is otherwise nice looking) Online is phase one, meet and greet phase two, then you set up a sex date. 15 min in person and everyone has the opportunity to back out gracefully, what if they look great but are really annoying? Can you tell that from text? Experienced swingers who know swingers etiquette are great for new lifestyle enthusiasts, they know that she is the one really in charge, expect to use condoms and are all about absolute respect for the female. Anyone who lacks any respect in there online convo should be dropped immediately and move on. Dirty chatting with online incel compudorks and meeting real ppl are not the same and they shouldn’t be afforded the same slack. Don’t give them an inch, perfect manners or they are out entirely is how I do it and I’ve never had a bad experience. Good luck and have fun because that’s what it is all about
I had a FWB that wanted a DVP. So we searchedthe internet and found a guy that met our standards, and we had some for play and started taking turns making her cum and switching (we lasted longer and she kept cuming). After a wile of that in different positions) she rode him, and the got on top of me, slid in cock into her pussy and leaned forward and Mark wasted no time getting behind her to slid in along side me in her pussy. It was very tight and felt good. She started climaxing and bucking her hips up and down which made our cocks slide in and out opposite of one another. I came and finally popped out as mark had a good grip on her hips and was pounding her hard and finally pulled deep to add his load to the mix. Mark showered, thanked us and left. She sucked me hard and I slide back in to get her to climax ma few more times before cuming a second time in her. She loved it and wanted more DVP’s. And she got them too 😁

Last edited:
We enjoy mfm, same guy every time, quite a few with him over about 4 years.
No bi happens
It's not cuckold, we take turns with her
We both cum in her, usually in her pussy, sometimes he'll cum in her mouth, in her butt but not often
We both kiss her
We sometimes take turns making out with her, yea I can taste "him" in her mouth
I've kissed her right after she's had his dick in her mouth, see above
We've both kissed her after she's swallowed other guys load, see above
We've both licked her pussy(clit) after we've cum in her
Sperm is all over her down there but we don't play with it
We've both fucked her RIGHT after other guy finishes
Some male bumping does happen, we've never held the other guys dick
THE super exciting part is how turned on she gets and how she fucks me after he's done, he says ditto

My wife is a sexy hotwife now. I feel it was pretty difficult to find another guy even after she gave the ok it was a long search . Lots of guys all talk. Or maybe would just get off on the idea of it.