Is it difficult to get another man to join a mfm threesome?

On the flip side, I find it just as difficult to find a m/f couple that are truly serious and won’t back out. I have two couples that I play with now, but I would be very interested in finding a new couple to have fun with. However it’s just not that easy and I don’t quite understand why?

My wife and I have decided we're both really turned on by a mfm threesome but we're not sure what to expect when we start looking. She's quite picky with who she wants to sleep with... so are there many guys out there willing to have a mfm threesome? I'm worried most hetero guys would be too grossed out to consider the positive side to it.

Does anyone have first-hand experience?
I know what you mean

Reactions: Bowlerlb
My wife and I have decided we're both really turned on by a mfm threesome but we're not sure what to expect when we start looking. She's quite picky with who she wants to sleep with... so are there many guys out there willing to have a mfm threesome? I'm worried most hetero guys would be too grossed out to consider the positive side to it.

I am a older guy and would love to have a threesome and I am heterosexual

Reactions: Klondikebar864
On the flip side, I find it just as difficult to find a m/f couple that are truly serious and won’t back out. I have two couples that I play with now, but I would be very interested in finding a new couple to have fun with. However it’s just not that easy and I don’t quite understand why?
That's an interesting point of view.. I hadn't thought of it like that. I guess everyone has the right to pull out at any time though

Reactions: owlcuck and btweets

I would like that.

So far for me it has been a bit of a difficult search. Lots of guys seem to act interested but I think get stage fright at last minute.

Reactions: Aslipperyslope
For us we started off with our friend, husbands best friend spoke about it first and let nature take its own course. Since then it's always been pubs/clubs and if a guy shows interest then after a little flirting I make them aware I'm married and husband is here with me but if he wants to come back for some fun then it would be OK.

We have found it very hard to find anyone who wants something regular and ongoing. Not sure what is wrong with single men actually. Seems pretty simple to us...be non creepy, d/d free and clean. Show up, have fun and make plans for next time. However single men seem to be all talk and either don't show at all or are just looking for a 1 time thing...not what were interested in at all. Maybe we will find that special person who wants something regular but at this point we have given up and are taking a break from even looking.

As a solo guy who plays with couples it's difficult from this side also. I get messaged by a ton of husbands just wanting to show off their wives but never actually meet or play. Fakes and flakes are everywhere.

Finding a quality couple who can state their location, what they want and when they are available to meet and send a few decent pics to verify are few and far between. When you find real people it's like a breath of fresh air.

I think a lot of fake people and pic hunters have ruined it for a lot of us on both sides.

We have found it very hard to find anyone who wants something regular and ongoing. Not sure what is wrong with single men actually. Seems pretty simple to us...be non creepy, d/d free and clean. Show up, have fun and make plans for next time. However single men seem to be all talk and either don't show at all or are just looking for a 1 time thing...not what were interested in at all. Maybe we will find that special person who wants something regular but at this point we have given up and are taking a break from even looking.
A similar problem I've had is I tell the couple I want ongoing and exclusive play. They tell me they are down for that and then I see them hooking up with half the state. I just want people who can be real and honest.

I look for clean couples for selective bare play. If you're hooking up with everyone you are a risk for me and I'm not going to be interested in that.

I'm very selective for that reason.

Reactions: werekinky2

Yes but ongoing regular people who aren't hooking up with everyone else is hard to find. I prefer ongoing playmates to be exclusive. I don't like the risk if we are playing bare.

Couples tell me they want ongoing but then scare me off with all the other people they are hooking up with.

Reactions: werekinky2
As a solo guy who plays with couples it's difficult from this side also. I get messaged by a ton of husbands just wanting to show off their wives but never actually meet or play. Fakes and flakes are everywhere.

Finding a quality couple who can state their location, what they want and when they are available to meet and send a few decent pics to verify are few and far between. When you find real people it's like a breath of fresh air.

I think a lot of fake people and pic hunters have ruined it for a lot of us on both sides.
Very true

Yes but ongoing regular people who aren't hooking up with everyone else is hard to find. I prefer ongoing playmates to be exclusive. I don't like the risk if we are playing bare.

Couples tell me they want ongoing but then scare me off with all the other people they are hooking up with.
we would love to find someone like you that wants ongoing and exclusive. We only have 1 friend/bull at a time but they never are in for the long haul.