Is it difficult to get another man to join a mfm threesome?

My wife and I have decided we're both really turned on by a mfm threesome but we're not sure what to expect when we start looking. She's quite picky with who she wants to sleep with... so are there many guys out there willing to have a mfm threesome? I'm worried most hetero guys would be too grossed out to consider the positive side to it.

Does anyone have first-hand experience?

I have had countless mfm's and Bob has had many himself with other couples. More couples seek a willing lady for a fmf than the other way around. There should be no worries by hetero guys. Casual mm contact is inevitable but any more than that is between the two guys.

My wife and I have decided we're both really turned on by a mfm threesome but we're not sure what to expect when we start looking. She's quite picky with who she wants to sleep with... so are there many guys out there willing to have a mfm threesome? I'm worried most hetero guys would be too grossed out to consider the positive side to it.

Yes it can be difficult at times. Flakes, no shows, guys who aren't who or what they say are par for the course. When you find a partner willing the results are most often fantastic. Just keep trying and great things will happen

Reality is there's not a definitive answer to your question - "easy" or "difficult" are contextual and perspective based.

This is subjective, but in my experience I'd say about half the candidates we find fall out of consideration as fakes/flakes/no-shows. That adds to the logistical difficulty of finding a suitable sex partner for an MFM (or even MF) encounter.

Of the remaining half, probably 50% of those are overtly homophobic, and/or have other issues, like performance anxiety - they can't get hard, or stay hard in the presence of another male. Some fraction of those that do manage an erection are too self-conscious or anxiety-ridden to cum.

That leaves about a quarter of the men we find who can both perform, and experience orgasm in an encounter where I'm present - that doesn't qualify present and participating. Within that nominal 25%, some fraction are "equal opportunity," in that they don't cringe or freak at accidental male-male contact, which is truthfully pretty much inevitable in an MFM encounter. Some contingent in this subset are overtly bisexual, and welcome/enjoy male-male contact, although the focus is still typically on the woman. There's a contingent that are what I'd categorize as "bi curious," and will reluctantly, tentatively explore opportunity during an MFM threesome - acts like the wonderful "double-barrel blow job," fuck-licking, inserting my cock into my wife, or me inserting his cock into my wife, that sort of thing.

Communication and expectation setting before the encounter are helpful - establishing limits, boundaries, things that are of interest will sometimes help make things less difficult.

The situation / context also factor in. In spontaneous pick-up situations, if I tell the target something like, "My wife thinks you're hot... would you like to help me fuck her?" will get something like a 50% or higher rejection rate - the guy usually thinks he's being "gay baited," and is usually homophobic. Making a minor adjustment, as in having KK make the offer cuts the rejection rate to less than 25% or so.

Using my current situation as a working example, KK's boyfriend, Andy isn't overtly bisexual. Neither am I. We both consider ourselves "contextually bi," in that we don't seek out bi male encounters, but we are both willing to enjoy that in the context of pleasuring KK. Again, labeling in the MFM, and MMF encounter context, we will enjoy the moment. That's important for certain pleasures, like fuck-licking, DP/DVP.

Just tell me when you are coming to the Keys

Jesus, another professor heard from!
Holy shit, "contextually bi"? Are you shiting
me‽ Stop with all this mumbo-jumbo
bullshit. It doesn't take theory or obtuse
planning.
Just fucking do it!
Basic rules:

1. Create a post in the right section and just one time. Don't make duplicate posts and posts with the same media.

2. Any manifestation of rudeness or disrespect to any member of this community is prohibited.

Reactions: deth
Reality is there's not a definitive answer to your question - "easy" or "difficult" are contextual and perspective based.

This is subjective, but in my experience I'd say about half the candidates we find fall out of consideration as fakes/flakes/no-shows. That adds to the logistical difficulty of finding a suitable sex partner for an MFM (or even MF) encounter.

Of the remaining half, probably 50% of those are overtly homophobic, and/or have other issues, like performance anxiety - they can't get hard, or stay hard in the presence of another male. Some fraction of those that do manage an erection are too self-conscious or anxiety-ridden to cum.

That leaves about a quarter of the men we find who can both perform, and experience orgasm in an encounter where I'm present - that doesn't qualify present and participating. Within that nominal 25%, some fraction are "equal opportunity," in that they don't cringe or freak at accidental male-male contact, which is truthfully pretty much inevitable in an MFM encounter. Some contingent in this subset are overtly bisexual, and welcome/enjoy male-male contact, although the focus is still typically on the woman. There's a contingent that are what I'd categorize as "bi curious," and will reluctantly, tentatively explore opportunity during an MFM threesome - acts like the wonderful "double-barrel blow job," fuck-licking, inserting my cock into my wife, or me inserting his cock into my wife, that sort of thing.

Communication and expectation setting before the encounter are helpful - establishing limits, boundaries, things that are of interest will sometimes help make things less difficult.

The situation / context also factor in. In spontaneous pick-up situations, if I tell the target something like, "My wife thinks you're hot... would you like to help me fuck her?" will get something like a 50% or higher rejection rate - the guy usually thinks he's being "gay baited," and is usually homophobic. Making a minor adjustment, as in having KK make the offer cuts the rejection rate to less than 25% or so.

Using my current situation as a working example, KK's boyfriend, Andy isn't overtly bisexual. Neither am I. We both consider ourselves "contextually bi," in that we don't seek out bi male encounters, but we are both willing to enjoy that in the context of pleasuring KK. Again, labeling in the MFM, and MMF encounter context, we will enjoy the moment. That's important for certain pleasures, like fuck-licking, DP/DVP.
This is great advice. Thankyou.

It helps to know that it's going to be tricky to find someone beforehand and what to expect.

Well I'm a little apprehensive myself being a first time bull but if I'm hirny enough I might try it

Reactions: Aslipperyslope

We should chat privately.
I’m sending you a Dm

Yes - For a MFM to work the men need to be accepting of contact between them. It is great to have hubby lube orally and direct my cock into his wife. I expect to do the sane when it is his turn. After I clean his cock in the same way he cleaned mine. But both should be concentrating on her pleasure and share the cleanup work.

I have had countless mfm's and Bob has had many himself with other couples. More couples seek a willing lady for a fmf than the other way around. There should be no worries by hetero guys. Casual mm contact is inevitable but any more than that is between the two guys.
Haven`t had mfm with the wife yet she had one before she met me years ago. A little contact and a lot of cum perfect time.

Reactions: Willis and spin418