Is it wrong for me to listen to them?

So, it finally happened for us last summer. We had talked about her finding someone for a while and we finally met a guy online that was close by who happened to have a seasonal cabin in our area. He invited us over and we all talked and got along well. A week or so later he texted my girlfriend and asked if she'd like to come over one night after work. After alot of back and forth with me she finally agreed to do it. We have been together for three years and I always wondered what her sex life was like before I knew her. She apparently had a wild side and slept with a lot of guys but she never gave me many details.

So the night finally came and she went over to his cabin after work. I waited about 20 minutes after she got there and then I drove there myself. Its a very secluded dirt road setting. I parked my truck down the road and walked to the cabin. I sneak over to the back side trying to stay out of sight and all I can her is my girlfriend screaming in pleasure inside. I'm going crazy at this point and i have to hear more. The way the cabin was built, it's all open underneath so I crawled under it and was directly under the bedroom area. I can very clearly hear the bed creaking, the headboard banging against the wall and every thrust as this guy is pounding my girlfriend. I got there about 2 minutes before they finished. I missed most of it. But that was so amazing to experience. I wanted more.

The next week another meeting was planned. This time I got there minutes after she did. I got to listen to them talking, and all the foreplay. I could hear the kissing and her laughing as he touched and tickled her. My mind was going crazy knowing that he was undressing her as I could hear the movement directly above me. I could hear everything. He started eating her out and she was screaming like crazy. This lasted for what seemed like forever before she finally climbed on top of him. I could hear her moan and her heavy breathing as it went in and then it started. The headboard, the creaking bed and both of them moaning in ecstasy. He pounded her hard and softly for a good 40 minutes before he finally came inside of her.

It was so hot to listen to her and how she responded to someone else vs how she is with me. I hurried and left and beat her home so I missed anything else that might have happened after that.

She met with him again about a month later but I wasn't able to go listen that time. It was a rainy weekend day and she was gone about 2 hours. I can only imagine what I missed.

The last time she met with him was about 2 months later and by the time I got there all I heard was the last few minutes.

They kind of drifted apart and that was the last time anything happened.

I feel so guilty for listening to them, but at the same time it was an amazing experience and I want more. It was so addictive. To this day she doesn't know I was there listening.

Last edited:
So, it finally happened for us last summer. We had talked about her finding someone for a while and we finally met a guy online that was close by who happened to have a seasonal cabin in our area. He invited us over and we all talked and got along well. A week or so later he texted my girlfriend and asked if she'd like to come over one night after work. After alot of back and forth with me she finally agreed to do it. We have been together for three years and I always wondered what her sex life was like before I knew her. She apparently had a wild side and slept with a lot of guys but she never gave me many details.

So the night finally came and she went over to his cabin after work. I waited about 20 minutes after she got there and then I drove there myself. Its a very secluded dirt road setting. I parked my truck down the road and walked to the cabin. I sneak over to the back side trying to stay out of sight and all I can her is my girlfriend screaming in pleasure inside. I'm going crazy at this point and i have to hear more. The way the cabin was built, it's all open underneath so I crawled under it and was directly under the bedroom area. I can very clearly hear the bed creaking, the headboard banging against the wall and every thrust as this guy is pounding my girlfriend. I got there about 2 minutes before they finished. I missed most of it. But that was so amazing to experience. I wanted more.

The next week another meeting was planned. This time I got there minutes after she did. I got to listen to them talking, and all the foreplay. I could hear the kissing and her laughing as he touched and tickled her. My mind was going crazy knowing that he was undressing her as I could hear the movement directly above me. I could hear everything. He started eating her out and she was screaming like crazy. This lasted for what seemed like forever before she finally climbed on top of him. I could hear her moan and her heavy breathing as it went in and then it started. The headboard, the creaking bed and both of them moaning in ecstasy. He pounded her hard and softly for a good 40 minutes before he finally came inside of her.

It was so hot to listen to her and how she responded to someone else vs how she is with me. I hurried and left and beat her home so I missed anything else that might have happened after that.

She met with him again about a month later but I wasn't able to go listen that time. It was a rainy weekend day and she was gone about 2 hours. I can only imagine what I missed.

The last time she met with him was about 2 months later and by the time I got there all I heard was the last few minutes.

I feel so guilty for listening to them, but at the same time it was an amazing experience and I want more. It was so addictive. To this day she doesn't know I was there listening.
I always loved listening!

Nothing to feel guilty about, I have just listened to her and another man several times, not all men perform well with me in the same room as they have at my wife, so listening to them is the next best thing.

Not at all...I happened upon my wife one afternoon a few months ago masturbating via facetime with guy she's been messing with when I dropped by my house unplanned. She never heard me so I just listened intently from hallway as she rammed her toy in n out of her pussy moaning and groaning to her bf that was from best of my knowledge jacking back at her. Naturally, wasn't long before I had my fat cock out stroking. When she started spraying her squirt everywhere I immediately started pumping cum out into my hand trying to hold on extreme orgasm I had. I've since yearned for another chance redux of that.

Nothing wrong with listening. Not all men like the husband to be around when they're fucking his wife. My wife tend to pick married guys who only occasionnally mess around with other women rather than 'pro' bulls. So, listening is often the only option to enjoy the action. My wife is very helpful. Whenever she's with another guy she records the action with her cell phone. I'm getting more and more of a nice collection ;) .

- Listening is super common, normal and expected from a cuckold. I have a cuck lay down on the other side of the door and listen. He came on the floor and fell asleep there. When I was finished, I almost tripped over him leaving the bedroom.
- My regular cuck would stay downstairs and listen. Then come up with drinks and towels, go back make a snack, go back and listen, then dinner. Each time he come in, he had a long string of precum from his cage to his thigh. We laughed because he tried to keep his precum from sticking to the tray. LOL
- I had another wife record the audio on her cell and send it to her cuck who was deployed overseas. I would get especially nasty with the dirty talk and she begged to get knocked up and have her preggo when he got home.
I enjoy having the husband, neighbors and roommates hear. Many times in hotel rooms, it triggers the neighbors to start fucking. :D:giggle:

Did she know you were sneaking over to listen? You must have been running up and down the driveway to not be seen, especially if she didn’t know 🤣🤣. You should have said fuck it and walked in and joined in. Ol boy would either keep up the good work or watch y’all. Either way you wouldn’t have had to run back up the driveway and beat her home.

Reactions: gregnginger
I’ve listened many times when my wife was with others. Most knew I was in the immediate area but not sure they knew I was close by listening. when we were in our early 40s she had an extended thing going with my brother. For much of it he wasn’t aware I knew it was going on and there were several times when I was able to listen, usually outside a window or such. A handful of times I was able to be in the house. Amazing times.

I would be very wary of walking up to a cabin. You never know if there are dogs around or if he is packing a weapon. The small mistake of making noise could prove deadly. Just saying listening is very erotic I agree

Nothing to feel guilty about, I have just listened to her and another man several times, not all men perform well with me in the same room as they have at my wife, so listening to them is the next best thing.
I totally agree. Listening is most times the best optionne, as it allows your spouse and her lover some privacy, while you are sitll able to enjoy and parcipate in her pleasure. That is the best way to support your wife. Over time I learend to enjoy listenng to them and now preferre it to watching.

Was about to go upstairs to bed when i heard a whimpering so i listened and heard it again!so i sneaked upstairs thinking it was the mrs pleasuring herself. As i got to our bedroom door i realised it was the stepdaughter getting drilled by her boyfriend! I heard him say do you want to try it on your side! After i heard her say get behind me!although she had her tv in loud i could still hear them. She is 19 before you ask

nwsdw40

I love it when the cuck is in the same room..... he's naked in a chair with his hands tied to the chair so his cock responds only to what he sees and hears. I love talking dirty to his wife while also to him. It's really special when the cuck is so excited he has a HFC (Hands free Cum)..... super special when he has a second HFC. This always makes his wife hotter

nwsdw40

I love it when the cuck is in the same room..... he's naked in a chair with his hands tied to the chair so his cock responds only to what he sees and hears. I love talking dirty to his wife while also to him. It's really special when the cuck is so excited he has a HFC (Hands free Cum)..... super special when he has a second HFC. This always makes his wife hotter
Check my profile reactions received... see my dragon cock that will part your wife's pussy lips

Reactions: Bat boy
Was about to go upstairs to bed when i heard a whimpering so i listened and heard it again!so i sneaked upstairs thinking it was the mrs pleasuring herself. As i got to our bedroom door i realised it was the stepdaughter getting drilled by her boyfriend! I heard him say do you want to try it on your side! After i heard her say get behind me!although she had her tv in loud i could still hear them. She is 19 before you ask
Did u let them finish?

Reactions: Yorkshireguy