Is it wrong?

Who is who to say what is wrong? The reality is that whether we share our wives as a hotwife, participate in a swingers scene, or whatever, we do it for enjoyment in the moment. Just because I wouldn’t do it, doesn’t make it wrong, and if we’re doing something you wouldn’t do, it’s not wrong for us.

Worry less about other people’s concerns and focus on what works for y’all.

Who is who to say what is wrong? The reality is that whether we share our wives as a hotwife, participate in a swingers scene, or whatever, we do it for enjoyment in the moment. Just because I wouldn’t do it, doesn’t make it wrong, and if we’re doing something you wouldn’t do, it’s not wrong for us.

? right

Reactions: nicebiguy

Well said !!!

Mo
I suck cock all the time when we are in threesomes, nothing wrong with it if all parties agree. Turns my lady on to see me sucking a guy or getting sucked. I also love eating the cum from her pussy that other guys pump into her when she fucks them. It's all about sexual pleasure and what you enjoy, if you don't like it don't do it, and above all do not judge or label.
One should judge

Let's first define the term - Gay, or homosexual.

Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to people of the same sex.

Paul may not be gay...just excitable.
May not be gay but he's seen his share up close! 🤪😆

there is nothing wrong with it at all... If you all enjoy it, that's what matters!

If all involved are consenting adults, they are not in any way coerced, it harms nobody and is enjoyable – then stop worrying. If it feels good, do it. I consider myself bi-sexual and enjoy sucking and being sucked while playing with the wife and her lover. I have been in a ‘learning curve’ environment where slings, cock rings and butt-plugs were used by both bi married males & females. Some wasn’t to my liking and I simply didn’t participate in many of the games played - but neither did I sit in judgement or condemn those that did. Interesting to watch though.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
It’s just a label. My label for myself is bisexual. I’m not just gay because I’m into women and I’m not straight because I’m into men. So I’m bi. If a woman eats pussy and suck dick, in my opinion she’s bi.
but for those men that suck dick but don’t consider themselves to be gay or bi, then that’s their opinion And they have the rights to their opinion.

hi, a query for all experienced members, i have been into flings n all but for th elast one month or so I am finding it extremely exciting to get fucked by strangers while wearing jewellery given by my hubby. not only the normal gifts n all bu tspeciall jewellery given on my anniversary etc. is it wrong? or am i not doing justice? anyone else had same feeling or know whats wrong?

Reactions: Aman singh
but i dont consider myself gay i dont find men sexually attractive i have never had sex with a fella. i just like feeling a hard cock from time to time. when i was married i used to love grabbing my wifes lovers shaft and feeling it slide through my hands in and out of her cunt

Well Paul....I don't give a fat rats ass what others say on here, nor to I give a shit that you enjoy playing with another man's junk. But like it or not....in society standard, if a person engages in a sexual act with someone of the same sex, at the very least they are bi-sexual. It don't mean it's wrong, that's just the way it is.