Is it wrong?

No it is not wrong

Many in society will want us to feel it is wrong BUT given the situation you find yourself in while super sexed and horny, go for it.

I have never regretted it once in My LIFE

And as my wife always say

Crossing a road but not using the pedestrian crossing is wrong, but we still do it

I think your 'angst' in regards to this subject owes more to a fear of perception rather than why you enjoy the act itself. The term 'gay' is still thrown about by a lot of men as a pejorative slur that infers some element of lessened masculinity to the individual being labelled as such. I once heard about a bloke who leapt out of bed and screamed 'I'm not gay!' when his girlfriend tried to milk his prostrate. The response was ludicrous, but comes from the same insecurity you elude to in your post.

The reality is that a considerable majority of men have had, at some point in their lives, homoerotic fantasies. For some, that develops into something more, whether that be mild exploration or something deeper. Like anything, some men find it appealing in its reality, others don't, some are somewhere in the middle.

In your case I think the fascination, in that it's singularly about the penis, rather than the gender of the individual it's attached to, pertains more to the feelings you get in involving yourself with something that, when erect and impressive, symbolises dominance and virility - and in touching, sucking and acknowledging that symbolism you are getting off on submitting to the idea of its power and magnificence. That, ultimately, has as much, if not more, to do with the psychology of sexuality than it does to what part of the sexual spectrum you may or may not find yourself.

I'd suggest that it's a fools errand to worry about how certain types of blokes might perceive your sexual inclinations (as those that call it out are usually hugely insecure and haven't worked through their own sexual confusion) and instead relax about what you may or may not find exciting and pleasurable. At the end of the day, if it's consensual and between mentally capable, informed, adults, then the notion of whether it's 'wrong' is moot.

I have the cuck do it every time. From a bulls perspective it’s great!
I agree. It also sorts out what the roles are and many wives enjoy seeing hubby serve and pleasure her Bull. It is also a good way for a wife to have hubby thank her Bull for the pleasure he has given her and for his gift of semen.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Since I became a cuck hubby I often suck cock. First few times I was made by my wife she finds it exciting to watch me with a huge cock in my mouth. Nowdays I sort of even enjoy it and do it naturally. I have never been sucked off, nor I fucked a guy but on a few occasion one of my wife’s lover fucked me... I take their loads in my mouth, on my face or whatever makes my wife wet. I am often under her licking her pussy whilst she is being fucked in doggy and the guy would just slide his cock in my mouth...
This is how it should be. Often if the wife is planning on a lot more cock she does not want the first lover to unload completely inside her. In this situation a couple of spurts inside for her and the rest in hubbys mouth. Everyone is happy.

Try not to limit yourself by using labels like Bi Gay or Straight. If in the moment, you feel like doing something then give yourself the permission to do it.

I would love to suck a cock before, during and after a guy fucked my wife. Honestly, id like him to finish in my mouth after he beats her pussy up and gets close to climaxing. I’d clean all her juices from that shaft and swallow his thick load. Plus, her pussy juices would be jammed up in his urethra. So I’d lick and tongue his ******** slit till it was dry.

I would love to suck a cock before, during and after a guy fucked my wife. Honestly, id like him to finish in my mouth after he beats her pussy up and gets close to climaxing. I’d clean all her juices from that shaft and swallow his thick load. Plus, her pussy juices would be jammed up in his urethra. So I’d lick and tongue his ******** slit till it was dry.
This is the best place for you.

Attachments

• cucktrain23b.png
    cucktrain23b.png
    396.7 KB · Views: 34
Im not gay but is it wrong to suck a mans cock during a threesome. I get so excited i do weird things. Is this wrong or do o
I usually clean my wife’s bull. I don’t consider myself gay. It is part of the role of the cuckold. As long as the bull and the wife feel it is OK I think it is fine. The taste of the wife on his cock is very erotic.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
No soy gay, pero ¿está mal chupar la polla de un hombre durante un trío? Me emociono tanto que hago cosas raras. ¿Esto está mal o no?
mi opinion hablando desde la experiencia es que hacer un trío dos hombres y una chica y realmente darle placer a la chica y disfrutar uno también solamente es posible estando dispuesto a hacer todo lo que suceda

LOL...I am intrigued by number 2. (sucking somebody's cock without their permission). How would that work?

Scenario 1 (cock still in trousers)
You wrestle their cock out, while assuring them that you are not gay, and proceed to suck it while they try to fend you off.

Scenario 2 (cock is out and about to go into your wife)
You offer to help the process, while assuring them that you are not gay, and say you want everything to go just right.

Scenario 3 (cock is inside your wife)
You yank the cock out of your wife's cunt, while assuring them that you are not gay, and start sucking it, again just to help everyone involved.

Scenario 4 (cock has finished fucking your wife, and is back out again)
Agarras la polla, mientras les aseguras que no eres gay, y procedes a chuparla explicando que lo que acaba de ocurrir te ha puesto demasiado cachondo para resistirte.

Solo curiosidad por cómo podría suceder eso.
A ver lo primero que voy a decir es que yo soy negro dotado con pareja mujer y también totalmente bisexual versátil dicho esto daría mi opinión personal
desde la experiencia de años diría que para llegar a estar en los cuatro escenarios que ha puesto tener que haber hablado entre los que están ahí y siempre que sea estado todos de acuerdo con lo que pueda pasar ya al empezar con los juegos anteriores sobran las palabras
por haberlo hecho aseguro que no existe nada más incómodo que tener un trío hmh con dos hombres super cerrados de mente y para quien es mas incómodo es para la chica que siempre termina solo siendo un objeto en el medio de los dos hombres que además todo el tiempo están mas pendientes de que no exista la posibilidad de un roze entre los dos que en hacer que la chica disfrute
A ver esta es mi opinión personal