Mgn4u

Male
These are nudes I found on her phone that were never sent to me, when I confronted her about it, she just said she didn’t like them so she never sent them to me, but she took A LOT and still has them saved. Please lmk your opinion on this everyone and enjoy the pics!
(There is a lot more too)

Attachments

• 49511611-52F4-4CDE-9E04-47B7BD169B45.png
    49511611-52F4-4CDE-9E04-47B7BD169B45.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 201
  • 184AFD5C-61B9-43A5-BE42-891E4491FDED.png
    184AFD5C-61B9-43A5-BE42-891E4491FDED.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 195
Well I guess the most important question to ask you is, does she take pictures and send them to you on a fairly regular basis? Has she ever told you that she had taken a picture for you before but didn’t send it to you because she decided she didn’t like it?? In other words, does she or has she sent you pictures in the past in which she had ever made a comment about her not liking it, but she sent it to you anyway? What you’re looking for is if there is any kind of odd or different behavior coming from her lately? The signs are usually there and often quite obvious, but it’s overlooked or ignored because the other half doesn’t want to actually believe there could be something going on. I’ve found that you should always trust your instincts and what your gut feeling is trying to tell you, in most cases, it’s telling you the truth.

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
These are nudes I found on her phone that were never sent to me, when I confronted her about it, she just said she didn’t like them so she never sent them to me, but she took A LOT and still has them saved. Please lmk your opinion on this everyone and enjoy the pics!
(There is a lot more too)
Well, I can tell you many married women have sent me pics just like that. Or better, let me take them

If you have a wife or girlfriend that isn’t cheating it would be unusual. All women cheat as far as I’m concerned. When I was younger I banged 12 different married women and all were the type that would never do that sort of thing lol.

If you have a wife or girlfriend that isn’t cheating it would be unusual. All women cheat as far as I’m concerned. When I was younger I banged 12 different married women and all were the type that would never do that sort of thing lol.
Even your mother has probably cheated, so what it's what ladies do at some time or other, 👍