Is my plan gonna work?

blondeslutwife1

Couple
Gold
Been trying to get my wife to hotwife for me for awhile now with no luck. So just tonight I found out she's never seen a male stripper perform. Had the idea that I might be able to get her to let me hire a male stripper for her while I sit back and watch. My idea is I'll talk to the guy beforehand and tell him I'll give him a bonus if he can get her to suck his dick. She might get caught up in the moment and go for it knowing it's what I want anyways. What do you think, will it work? Do male strippers ever get hired to go one on one with a wife while the husband watches? Is this a thing?

Wanna watch this slut get used.
Screenshot_20240419_125545_Video Player.jpg

Better off hooking her up with a mystery admirer on a texting app. Let her move at her own pace and let her enjoy the anonymity and the mystery of it all to begin with. Eventually she will open up more and more.

Yeah strippers are generally just paid to dance and not have sex. Who knows what happens behind closed doors but I would find someone wanting to have sex with her rather than a stripper. Your wife might also be hesitant to do anything if you are in there watching her. Ive listened to many podcast about how when couples do their first "solo meet" the wife can let loose and get really freaky because her husband isnt there watching over her. Of course that is much further down the road if you are just starting out but I would recommend taking baby steps like you are and keep dropping subtle hints in hopes she will open up