Is this the start or the end (part 4)

Monday 6/17 Mr. commuter came by on his way home from work with a friend. He was a tall maybe 6'3" thin guy perhaps 40-45 years old. Full head of salt-n-pepper hair. Mr. commuter greeted me as I let them in and introduced us. He was a very pleasant guy and was skeptical of what was to happen. I assured him it was the real deal. Mr. commuter led the way to the bedroom. HWR was on the bed naked waiting. The 3 of us striped. Mr. commuter was already at attention, the friend wasn't. He stroked in an attempt to get hard, to no avail, apologizing saying this has never happened before. He said to start that he was sure he'd be ready soon. HWR said guests go first. She called him to her and started to suck his limp dick. He was 5 1/2"-6" cut and thin.

She sucked his cock and rubbed his balls, she isn't one to suck nuts, just not something she enjoys. He responded well and was soon at full attention, she lubed him and she told him to get in her. My favorite thing is to see a new guy slide his hard cock into my wife, the woman that is supposed to be faithful to only me. Soon they were in rhythm and they had a comfortable pace going giving her an orgasm. Soon he announced his impending orgasm, she locked her legs around him and told him to cum in her as deep as he could. He drove himself deep with a hard thrust, grunted, groaned and unloaded in her, it seemed like an everlasting climax and triggered another orgasm for HWR.

When he pulled out his cock glistened from his cum and her wetness. Mr. commuter said it was his turn. HWR said not yet and told me to lick her clean. I looked at them, got on my hands and knees and dove in. A few minutes after I felt a surprise which made we jump for an instant, it was a hand on my dick rubbing it. The friend was stroking my cock. Completely unexpected, but pleasant. Soon I was near orgasm as he stroked my cock. He knew what to do, I was sure this wasn't the first time he jerk-off another guy. Then it hit, my orgasm, fast and furious and I bared down on HWR's pussy sucking whatever remained of the friends cum. She threw her legs over my shoulders held my head and shuttered through her 3rd orgasm grinding herself into my face. The friend commented there was no cum from me.

We I got up, Mr. commuter took my place and entered HWR. The friend was now sporting a chubby. Me thinks he enjoyed getting me off more than getting HWR off. As this point for me it becomes somewhat boring due to 'post orgasm blues'. I stood next the friend as Mr. commuter and HWR had a typical fuck session. The friend was stroking his cock and reached for mine again. He got harder I didn't. He said he was gonna cum. HWR told him to cum on her face. He released my cock moved to the bed and shot his load on her face. HWR had another orgasm as did Mr. commuter.

Mr. commuter pulled out, cleaned up, they dressed thanked us both and left.

Wednesday 6/19 HWR called me in the middle of the day asking if it was OK for Mr. commuter's black colleague to come by later in the day. Before I told her yes as I usually do I reminded he of our discussion about him. That he would stand out in our neighborhood and with the few burglaries as of late it might cause a problem. She said she didn't remember us discussing it but had a suggestion. Take the car from the garage and park on the left side of the driveway, then have him call when he entered the gate, open the garage door so he can pull inside and shut the door behind him. I thought it was kind of an elaborate plan but agreed to try it.

So I made sure to get home before his arrival time and moved the car. Soon he called and I opened the door and waited until he was in the garage, I shut the door and greeted him. As before he was extremely pleasant, polite and respectful. I had him follow me to the bedroom. HWR was on the bed surprisingly clad in the baby doll, the only lingerie she has. This was now 2 for 2.

She got up and greeted him with a big hug and kiss and made sure to covertly move around showing off her assets. She started to undress him, another first. When she had his boxers down she got on her knees and sucked his cock. He finished undressing as she worked on him and I undressed as well.

He pulled her up and tried to lift her onto the bed, but she's a tad to heavy. She stripped off the lingerie and got into bed. He immediately went down on her and we were rewarded by her immediate orgasm. He moved up and not needing any lube entered her. The contrast in skin tone was, as last time, highly erotic and sexual. They picked up a decent pace and soon he was filling her with his fresh load of cum. She matched his orgasm with another of her own. I stroked and gleefully watched. He rolled off of her and laid beside her, she snuggled next to him. Another uncharacteristic move from her.

This was far from the end of their encounter. He stayed for dinner as well as the rest of the night until almost 8:00am. The 3 of us slept together, HWR between us. They engaged numerous times during the night culminating is a joint shower before his departure.

I left at the same time as he. In the garage he broached the subject of his color in an all-white neighborhood and understood the garage thing. He said we'd all need to chat about it before the next, if there'd be on one in our future.

Obviously we needed to talk.

Friday 6/21 Mr. commuter paid us a morning visit. We each had a single orgasm and he was gone in 20 minutes. This is the general MO, and i'm used to it, sometimes even bored, BUT it's not about my pleasure

The bartender paid us an evening visit before his shift. As usual he fucked HWR dropping a huge load in her then marked his territory by jerking-off on her 3 times. This was his general MO. I guess when you have regular regulars, routine sex is to be expected.

Wednesday 6/26 she was horny not having a visit from any of her partners on Monday. Late afternoon she asked me to come home and drive her to the college next door to look for a candidate. I told her that I think the dining hall where she usually goes is closed for the summer break, she wasn't sure but wanted to try anyway. I came home and got her loaded into the car and off we went I wasn't sure how it would work with me in tow but I never say no to her. While getting out of the car she hit herself pretty bad in the legs with her rollator which caused her RSD to flare up. So back in the car and home we went. I got her into the house and offered to try and take care of her horniness. She said the pain now exceeded her horniness and all she can think about is the pain. So that went down the dumper.

Friday 6/28, fully recovered from her Wednesday episode she allowed Mr. commuter to show up for a morning visit and the bonus was that he had a friend in tow. She had a smile from ear to ear.

Mr. commuter introduced him as he always does when they entered the bedroom. She was already naked under the sheet. I stripped along with them. The friend was about 5'8", Hispanic, maybe 7" thin and uncut. Not her most favorite but as she's said, any dick is better than none. As usual she offered herself the guest first. Mr. commuter said nothing as he is familiar with this. She uncovered herself and spread her legs, the friend asked her to roll over and on top of a pillow. She said she doesn't do anal. He said that wasn't what he had in mind. She did as requested and gave him the lube. She told him to lube up good. He did as told got on the bed straddling her and slid himself into her as she presented herself to him. He thrust for a few minutes in that position then he tried to roll her on her side, she told him to tell her what position he wanted not to help her. Obviously her legs were still sensitive to the touch. He had her roll onto her side (a difficult position for her) she couldn't even stay like that for more then a few seconds, so he told her to lay on her back. She did so and threw her legs into the air and he got between them, pulled back his foreskin and slid back in. Mr. commuter and I were stroking our cocks watching.

She was watching us more than watching the guy she was fucking. She told me to suck Mr. commuter's cock. I looked at him, he shrugged his shoulders and said if that's what she wants. I dropped to my knees and did as told. I moved us in a position so I could see HWR fucking, as I watched her she watched me. She told Mr. commuter to cum when the friend did. He said he'd try. I sucked his cock and rubbed his balls. He had a hand on my head caressing my hair. I looked up and saw him pinching his nipples. He had a rhythm going face fucking me very gently, I had my hand on the shaft of his dick so he didn't gag me, I can't deep throat. The friend said he was gonna cum, she said you guys hear that, together. And as if she had planned the whole thing the friend dropped his load in her triggering her orgasm as Mr. commuter file my mouth with his load. I swallowed every drop and sucked until he was bone dry.

The only one not to get off was me. Which is OK.

Later in the day, early evening actually, the bartender came by for a pre-shift visit. He also had a friend in tow. This must have been Hispanic day, his friend was also Hispanic. Same build same uncut cock but maybe 5". The bartender yielded his 1st go at her to his friend. She fucked the friend as the bartender and I stroked. The friend came first along with HWR. I got a towel and cleaned her as best I could for her next. The bartender told me to do a good job. When clean he mounted HWR and they went to town. And as usual he dropped a huge load in her. The friend was astounded and exclaimed as much. Then as usual he jerked off on her 3 more times covering her in cum, his territory was now marked.

They left. She said she needed to shower before I drove her to Gayle's. Yup, she also had a night planned with Gayle which I had known about when I gave the OK for the bartender earlier in the day.

I dropped her off about 8:00 and picked her up at about 9:30. She said Gayle had 3 guys, 2 for herself and 1 for HWR. Remember I said it must have been Hispanic day, well the guy was white. Had ya goin' didn't I. LOL!. HWR said he was a nice young man with a very hard cock. What he lacked in experience he made up for in enthusiasm. He came in her twice and she had 2 orgasms both matching his.

So what started out as an arid sex week became a torrent.

Saturday 6/29. HWR told me she was ready for the group thing, that she'd let the bartender know and wanted me to set it up with him, she trusts that I know what she wants and what she can do. We shall see how this develops.

Over 10,000 views and only 120 replies.

Monday 7/1 Mr. commuter came by on his way home from work with a work associate. The guy was late 20s good looking by all standards, a bit of an Alpha. As usual we all went into the bedroom. We stripped as HWR got ready with lube. The work associate said he goes first as he doesn't do sloppy seconds. I said that's my job. His cock was maybe 7" and stood straight out, no sag, no droop, ah to be young again. He took the lube from HWR, lubed himself and her. Got on the bed and mounted her, 2 thrust and he was balls deep in her sweet pussy. He started slow but built up his pace until he was pounding her, the sounds of slapping flesh and her moaning was almost deafening. One last shove and he let loose groaning his orgasm filling HWR. She had an orgasm with him. He pulled out and told her to lick his now limp cock clean as he moved to allow her to do so. She grabbed her Magic Wand as she took his cock and moments later he was hard and filling her mouth triggering an orgasm for her, her 3rd causing her to shudder and shake almost a full body experience.

Mr. commuter & I were stroking waiting our turn. His rurn guaranteed, mine not so as there are times she doesn't want me.

Just as Mr. commuter took his place between her legs the work associate looked at me and asked if I was OK with all this, and why I pimp my wife out. HWR jumped in, she told him it's her cunt and her decision, that I have no say of who she fucks or doesn't fuck, which isn't the entire truth, but she was exercising her independence muscles. Kinda put a damper on the moment. The work associate said that's cool and asked if he can come around on his own. She said absolutely. That lightened things up. Then he asked if he needs to bring a friend also. She questioned the word need. Mr. commuter chimed in saying you told me that no friend - no visit. She said that wasn't for every visit. He responded that he thought it was and has a list of guys lined up. She said don't get rid of the list. And told the work associate that he can bring fiends as well. Then she told/asked Mr. commuter are we gonna fuck or what? He was in her in an instant.

They fucked as the work associate got dressed and I stroked my cock. He had his orgasm in just a few minutes matching hers. When he pulled out I got on the bed expecting thirds, she held her hands out in a stop me motion and said "sorry honey not today. But you can jerk off". I did exactly that as Mr. commuter dressed, they thanked us and left. She handed me her magic Wand and told me to cum, I did as told and in seconds I had an orgasm, AND, AND had a drop or two of cum. Eureka!

Friday 7/5 the bartender came by for an earlier than usual pre-shift romp. I told her to have fun that I wasn't gonna be there and reminded her to put down a pad on the bed.

She did as I reminded he but he took her in the great room. When I got him there was still a puddle of cum to clean up. I wasn't happy about that. She said she was sorry that she wasn't thinking. I asked her if she spoke to him She asked about what. I told her not to worry about it we'll discuss it at another time. So the group thing is still up in the air as the ball remains in her court.

Later she went to Gayle's for a Gayle party. The short of it, 2 new guys got to use her amazing pussy giving her several orgasms. When she got home she told me to get in her. I used to hear that all the time, but now very very infrequently.

Sounds like y'all had a pretty good week! Glad you got a few drops of cum to pop out, and hopefully even more will ooze out in the future. My wife is at our beach place in Myrtle Beach, and has fucked 3 different men this week. She had a guy coming over at 6 AM this morning to fuck her, and she must still be getting pounded because she hasn't answered my text I sent her an hour ago....lol. It's nice reading your updates, so keep them coming!

Sounds like y'all had a pretty good week! Glad you got a few drops of cum to pop out, and hopefully even more will ooze out in the future. My wife is at our beach place in Myrtle Beach, and has fucked 3 different men this week. She had a guy coming over at 6 AM this morning to fuck her, and she must still be getting pounded because she hasn't answered my text I sent her an hour ago....lol. It's nice reading your updates, so keep them coming!
Any week she has sex is a good week, which seems to be every week. My load used to vary from meager to prodigious.
I was never able to figure out why and how or control it. Now due to TURP it's pretty much history.

6AM, morning wood, the best. Does she give you the details?

Thanks for reading my tome.

Reactions: black75
Great looking pussy piped up with cream mmmm
A few years back I was in the wholesale motorcycle parts business and operated out of an authorized dealership. The Customer Service department was on the second floor above my office. One of my CS employees, Bridget, worked the phone by day but was a stripper by night. She was 'hired' to do a photo shoot for a local adult magazine, and I offered our showroom to to do the shoot after hours. The day before we're heading upstairs, she's ahead of me on the stairs, she stops, lifts her skirt, bends over and asks is he has a nice pussy. Then turns around and does the same. Of course I tell her she has a beautiful pussy. She thanks me and we continue on our way.

Was it beautiful?, of course it was and I'm sure it still is. The wonder is, has anyone ever seen a pussy that wasn't great looking?

I will add that no matter how great looking a pussy is, it is always better looking with cum on it or oozing out.

Monday 7/8 Mr. commuter showed up for a morning romp. HWR called me midday that Mr commuter's work associate called to she if he could stop by on his way home from work. Of course I told her yes. She said he might not be alone, what do I think. I suggested she go slow and only him. He arrived alone and they fucked till he filled her and left. She said she told him next time he may bring a friend.

Wednesday 7/10 Mr. commuter paid us a morning visit on his way to work.

Thursday 7/11 I headed out of town for a few days. She arranged for friends to look in now and then. Midday I got a text asking if it was OK for Mr. commuter's black work colleague to pay her a visit. I reminded her about parking in the garage, I sure hated to say that, it makes things sound so racist. But we gotta do what we gotta do. This is an unusual event as she'll be solo beginning to end.

Friday 7/12 we spoke and I asked if Mr. commuter paid her a visit she said no and if he did she would have contacted me first. I asked about the bartender got a similar answer as well as Gayle's' Friday party. The rest of the conversation was general husband/wife stuff.

As it turns out it's not what I asked but what I didn't ask.

Saturday 7/13 & Sunday 7/14 our conversation also centered on husband/wife stuff.

Sunday 7/14 I got home about 5:45pm, exhausted.

She was aglow and the bedroom reeked of sex. And I remarked accordingly. I saw the look on her face, and told her to spill the beans.

She reminded me that I gave her the OK for Mr. commuters black work colleague to pay her a visit. She followed up that she did the garage thing as I suggested. But his visit might have gotten a bit out of hand. I queried her how so.

She said he showed up as expected but stayed a bit longer than expected. I asked how much longer, she played coy and kinda mumbled something. I told her to stop pussy footing around and speak up. She said he just left.

I was furious and almost shouted "he just left, it's Sunday from Thursday. Holy fuck!"

She told me to calm down. She'd explain. I did my best.

She said they were having to good a time and it just went on and on. She said hey had sex, ate, showered, slept and repeated. I angrily asked, "for 4 days?" She said yes the time just got away from them. She asked if she broke any of our rules, that she asked if it was OK and I said yes. But I reminded her she didn't ask for 4 days. She again said it just happened and didn't think she needed to get my OK each day. I said that 'playing house' wasn't in any way shape or form part of our hotwifing. She said that's not what they did. She said they had sex that's all. I said, and actually slept together, she jumped in with she thought was humor saying we really didn't sleep very much. The upshot was the only thing they didn't do was anal, but after he licked her anus to orgasm she almost gave in. He cooked the meals. They showered together. He did the dishes. He even took off from work to be with her. Everything that I normally do. He was my 4 day stand-in, AND the one thing I can't do, fucked her.

Truth be told, hearing this was very exciting. Is that screwed up or what!

At this point the question that begged it self to be asked. Are you getting a connection with him. She said no, insisted no, but did say she liked him, a lot. But that was it.

I calmed down a bit. She gave me a big wet juicy kiss and said let's go to bed, I need you in me and I'm still cummy from him. And I did get sloppy seconds, not as fresh as usual but still amazing.

On another note while away I heard from HWR's ST evaluator. She wanted to talk over coffee. We will be doing so within the next couple of weeks.

Monday 7/15 Mr. commuter showed up for a morning romp. It was, as usual an uneventful 15 minute fuck session ending in an orgasm for each of them.

Midday Mr. commuter's work associate came by with a friend. I couldn't make it home so they played without me. HWR was happy that he brought another guy along. She said they fucked, they came as did she and then left.

Friday 7/19. This turned into one helluva day for HWR.

Mr. commuter came by on his way to work with a friend. She sucked them and fucked them. They both came in her, something everyone loves.

Midday Mr. commuter's work associate also came by with a friend, a different guy from Monday though. Again, midday doesn't work for me but of course I gave her the go ahead. She called when they left to thank me and give me some details. It was torture knowing that I could only listen. As earlier they both finished in her. She said as long as he keeps bringing someone he's gonna work out pretty good.

The day wasn't yet over. The bartender made a pre-shift visit with 2 guys in tow. I watched as they swapped fucking her. The 2 friends finished on her as the bartender unloaded in her then jerked off 2 more times on her. They were both shocked at how much he came. As they dressed I gave her a towel but she just wanted to lay there with their cum on her and in her for a while.

After showering I took her to Gayle's for a Friday night soiree. I picked her up in less than an hour. She said her pussy was a bit sore as this guy pounded her like a machine. Yes, she did have several orgasms but he was unrelenting and she hoped he was quick.

She told me that she wanted me in her even though she was sore. BUT she was asleep as soon as she got into bed so I finished myself off as she slept.

It was a great day for her. She had 8 different guys. Numerous orgasms, oodles of cum and a husband with a day-long hard-on, or at least a day-long chubby. She slept until 2 pm Saturday. When I got home she still had a smile on her face.

8 guys in one day was a good day. Hope she tries to up it to 10 next time!!!!
She/we have been talking about a group session. Whether a true gangbang where she has men sequentially or a group activity where she has men concurrently remains to be seen. She has trouble multitasking and a group is just that.

Of ourse Friday was neither, it was just a good, a great sex day a for her and a great sex day for her is a great sex day for me as well.

Reactions: ChiefMac
Monday 7/22 no playmate
Wednesday 7/24 no playmate
Friday 7/26 no playmate

She had a pretty dry week. Wednesday afternoon she asked me to take her to the college. She returned to the car in minutes, everything was shut for summer recess, we went home.

Friday night she went to Gayle for one of her Friday night soirées. HWR's 'hookup' was a no show.

Feast or famine. last week was feast this week famine.

Thursday I had to dismantle her Magic Wand and re-solder the wires, I think a bit of exuberant overuse.

Saturday 7/27 - HWR needed sexual attention so badly she settled for an afternoon romp with me.

She/we have been talking about a group session. Whether a true gangbang where she has men sequentially or a group activity where she has men concurrently remains to be seen. She has trouble multitasking and a group is just that.

Of ourse Friday was neither, it was just a good, a great sex day a for her and a great sex day for her is a great sex day for me as well.

When Suz wants a lot of men in one day, we usually do what we call a "Motel drop in day" We get a room, and place an ad on Double List. Guys come by all day long, and fuck her....and move on. We've done it in Myrtle Beach twice, and at home once. It's a lot of fun, and she has good response each time.

Sunday 7/28 HWR lamented over breakfast how bad the past week was even to the point of saying she'd become an oxymoron, a celibate slut. I told her that I was always available, she laughed, that hurt and I told her so. She said she didn't mean to be cruel, that she was laughing at the irony. Like water water everywhere and not a drop to drink. that here I am with a cock and it can't be used. I reminded her that I'm good with sloppy seconds, she chuckled again and sarcasticlly asked how that worked last week.

As I cleaned off the table she said she was texting the bartender to setup the gangbang and that I would handle all the details.

Monday 7/29 Mr. commuter paid us a visit on is way to work. HWR asked what happened to him last week. He said he had family issues to deal with and apologized for not letting her know he'd be out of pocket for the week. He said that word had gotten around work that he knew a woman who played around and he has been bombarded with 'secret' discussions. She asked how many guys. He said he didn't keep count but estimated somewhere beween half dozen and a dozen. She cooed and said sounds like fun. He asked what limits there were. She said none. Then said enough talk, let's fuck. She came, he came, he left, she slept.

Wednesday 7/31 Mr. commuter paid us a afternoon visit on his way home from work. I got sloppy seconds this time. He said he likes fucking HWR, she responded that she likes him fucking her as well. They agreed they had a good thing going and he was afraid he'd somehow screw it up.

Thursday 8/1 I heard from the bartender. He asked if HWR was serious about the gangbang. I told him yes, she was serious. He asked a few questions, what is the maximum number of guys she ever been with at on time. I told him 8 in one day but 3 at one time. He asked how that went. I told him as best I can ascertain they both went well. He asked what I was thinking. I told him on a Sunday about 11:00, a hotel in Pooler (a Georgia city nearby that is close to the Savannah airport), about 10 invitees so 8 will show up, limit it to 3 hours ending about 2pm. He said to get 8 he thinks he needs to invite 12, that limiting the time is probably a good idea but not sure how that would work. I asked him if he'd ever 'pimped' a gangbang before. He said yes a few times to not worry about his part but had concern that HWR was getting in way over her head. He asked if I was sure about this, that perhaps I shouldn't let it happen. I told him I had no control over her whatsoever and that she was certain this is what she wanted.

Friday 8/2 the bartender came by for a pre-shift visit. He fucked HWR to several orgasms and as usual dropping a huge load then proceeded to jerk off on her 3 more times covering her in cum. He said he wanted to stop by the following day on Saturday with 3 guys to test the water, calling it a test drive of sorts. Immediately she said OK, asking what time. After he left I reminded her that Saturday was a 'rest' day. She said she knows but it is an unusual circumstance.

Saturday 8/3. At 4 pm the bartender showed up with 3 guys in tow. I let them in and they followed him to the bedroom. I was last in the line. She was in bed under the top sheet. The bartender started to introduce them to HWR. She said she didn't need to know their names and told them to strip. The bartender said he was just gonna watch. She asked who wants to be first. The first guy was about 6', 200lbs, 6" cut. He did an admiral job getting her off twice. When he pulled out she said "next" and the next guy slid into her, 5'8", 210lbs 5" cut. He didn't last long getting her off only once before shooting his load in her already wet pussy, this was her 3rd orgasm and he wasn't ready for the ride and came when she did. Next was guy #3, 6'2, 250lbs 7" uncut. He did an excellent job fucking HWR, she came 3 times under his guidance, orgasm 6 was a stunner. He did her justice by fucking her trough it completely before filling her already overfull and messy pussy.

The bartender and I were stroking our cocks. He approached her and shot his load on her. Need I say that she was covered in cum. I did the same but only a single drop. He said thanks to her and let's go to the guys. They thanked her and thanked me, the bartender said they didn't need to thank me.

To recap, her regulars, after a dry week are still alive and well. She is on the way to a gangbang, something we both want.

Great week then, huh? Hope the gangbang goes well. I'm going to be setting up one or two for Suz in the fall. We were in Myrtle Beach at our place there all last week, and she fucked 6 different men....7 including me. She told me she wants at least 8 for the first one this fall, and if she handles them well....she wants a dozen for the next one.

• Love
Reactions: black75
Yes, great week. I love watching her fuck and orgasm as much as she loves to fuck and orgasm. It's a great pairing. I've noticed that she takes all of this is stride as if it were a normal part of life, she doesn't seem to obsess over any of it and of course there is that several month old underlying PGAD that still hasn't abated.

I seem to be more excited about the upcoming (as yet un-dated) gangbang than she does. 8 is our plan as well.

Monday 8/5 Mr. commuter stopped by as he was going home from work for a visit. I expected a 15 minute session with HWR which is the norm, but today was different. He's generally considerate of HWR and doesn't orgasm until she does and today was no different but after he shot his load in her he pulled out a stiff dick. She licked him clean as she does so often but didn't lose his erection. He asked her if she was ready for another round. She didn't say a word just threw her legs in the air and spread her pussy open for him. Back in her he went and he fucked her for almost an hour triggering numerous orgasms for her. He just pounded away until he finally came in her again. He pulled out and rolled off her exhausted. STILL with an erection. All he said was "Viagra, a double dose." We all chuckled. I love it when sex isn't so serious. My cock hurt from almost an hour of stroking and no orgasm.

Wednesday 8/7 Mr. commuter's work associate called late morning for a midday visit, what he called a nooner. She called me and I said OK but I couldn't be there. She said he might not be alone. I still said OK, have fun. He showed up about 12:15 with another work colleague. Seems that Mr. commuter's fellow workers are a prime source of men for her. The guy he brought said he didn't believe that HWR really existed, that he thought her reputation was just bluster, rumors, a figment of someones vivid imagination. She told me later they tag teamed her for a while neither wanting to be second to cum in her. She finally suggested that guests get priority. So then Mr. commuter's work associate got first shot while Mr commuter got sloppy seconds.

Friday 8/9 the bartender asked to stop by after work, that means early Saturday morning. I left the door unlocked for him. I slept through the entire event. I woke to her medication alarm and she was laying there covered in his cum. He had just left.

Later in the day Mr. commuter's black work colleague called and wanted to spend Sunday with us. I reminded HWR about trying to keep to M, W & F or her well being. She thanked me for my concern and said please. I agreed, I'm such a pushover.

Sunday 8/11 he showed up about 11:00am and I had the garage opened for him, I hate doing that, I feel like I'm treating him as a 2nd class citizen, but I'm doing for all concerned. Anyway he had flowers. Flowers? Yup, flowers, she said it was a pleasant surprise, I reminded her that I occasionally do that. She said "you're my husband, you're supposed to". She gave him a long deep kiss, boy did that bother me. Kissing still can't get over it but I try hard to be silent and keep my feelings about it to myself. She told us to chat a few minutes so she could get ready. So what does a husband talk about to his wife's sex partner? And the 1st rule of thumb is don't discuss politics or religion. The shootings of the past week came up. Turns out he's on my side of the political fence. And we did get into a deeper than necessary discussion about things. He was a bit surprised when I told him that I knew DJT as we had been in the same industry in NY and my dad actually did business with him. He asked what he was like. Before I could answer HWR came out wearing the only lingerie she has, 'the baby doll'. He said he'll have to supplement her lingerie wardrobe. She took him by the hand into bedroom and I watched as they embraced and kissed, caressed (URGH) each other. This was feeling a whole lot more than just sex.

He erotically undressed her savoring every curve. In what seemed like seconds he was naked and they were bed. They acted like lovers rather than fuck buddies as he positioned himself and entered her. It wasn't long before her 1st orgasm hit followed by a 2nd, then her 3rd at which point her earth shattering orgasm triggered his and they orgasmed together. I stroked and came at the same time as well. He rolled off her and she snuggled into his arms.

I got dressed and offered lunch. She's become a picky eater but he said anything works for him.

I made lunch, when I went to get them she was sucking his cock. I told them lunch was ready. She stopped they got up and came out of the bedroom wearing robes, both hers. The pink robe against his dark skin was a stark contrast and reminded me of what America had go back to.

After lunch she said she was ready for another round, he said yes was he. She just got up removed her robe opened and straddled him right on the dining room chair. As she was kissing him deeply she had an orgasm, followed by his. I got them a towel, the chairs are easily stained. when she dismounted she said she hadn't finished sucking him before lunch and wanted to finish. He said she had to wait. She said she didn't want to wait and got on her knees. She sucked his cock until his body betrayed him by shooting another load, this time she swallowed it like it was desert.

We all moved to the great room and I put on a movie. They sat together on the love seat and I in my recliner. She snuggled to him and just held his limp dick, as if it were a 'woobie'. We all nodded off into nap time. I woke to him eating her pussy on the love seat. She slouched down and spread wide for him on his knees licking. This must have been going on a while as she told him to make her cum again. I told her that the blinds were open (we live on the golf course - but we do have low-e glass which does make if difficult to see in). She didn't care. She had several more orgasms including number 3 that had her wrap her legs around his head and neck. I thought she would smother him there was so much intensity. I could see that he was ready to mount her again. As he repositioned himself I stripped and stroked my semi-hard cock. He didn't enter her though she almost begged for it but did something I often do. He stroked his cock against her mound making sure to rub his knuckles against her clit. After a few minutes he unloaded on her pussy shooting several streams of cum which triggered another orgasm for her. When he moved out of the away I got in the same position doing the same thing which got her off as well. But I just dribbled a few drops, which was good considering it could have been a dry climax. When I was done she told me to lick her clean. I did as requested, yes another orgasm for HWR.

Time passes so fast when you're having fun as it was now dinner time. She asked him to stay for dinner and looked at me. He offered to whip something up but I suggested a pizza. When I returned with it they were snuggled up on the love seat again. After dinner I cleaned up as they went back to the love seat and snuggled. We watched another flick, Aquaman. When it was over he looked at his watch and said it's getting late. She asked him to stay the night with us. He looked at me and I said I didn't see why not. He said he needed to get up early to get home and clean up for work. I offered our shower and my clothing, but it was a hollow gesture as we are way too different body types.

As soon as we were in bed she was on him, straddling him dry humping him to another erection as I stroked. She slipped him in and she rode him to several orgasms for herself and a full pussy of his cum. She rolled off and I gave her a towel. I hadn't cum yet and she asked me if I needed help. I said sure. She handed me Big John (her Magic Wand) that wasn't what I expected and told her so. She took it from me and worked it until I climaxed.

More sleep and middle of the night fucking by them, I was too tired to take an interest and went back to slept as they fucked.

Early her alarm went off for meds, it didn't wake him. I reached over her and stroked his cock hoping to get it hard for her. That woke him and soon he was hard. He knew it was me and told me to blow him. I said OK and got between his legs and worked his cock. HWR picked up Big John which had been laying between us after our use and worked her clit. She reached up into the headboard for a dildo and used it as well. He had one hand on my head and on hand on her tit as I sucked him as she masturbated. If only we could have filmed the scene. He said he was getting close and she told him to cum in my mouth and told me to swallow every drop. Hearing that put him over the edge as he unloaded in my mouth and being the good cocksucker that I am I swallowed every drop and continued to work his cock until he told me to stop that he was too sensitive. When done he got up saying it was time to get going. He thanked us for a most enjoyable day & night and told me that was one of the best blow jobs he'd every gotten. He looked at HWR asked if she was OK with it. She said yes. He asked if she had a problem if I did it again. She said no she had no problem. He said it might be time for reciprocation and we pay a visit to him. she said she'd have to think about it, but if there were perks it would help her decide. He laughed, dressed and left. She got into a shower saying that she had about 30 minutes till Mr. commuter showed up. I had forgotten he was making morning visits.

Monday 8/12 Mr commuter arrived while HWR was still in the shower. He said he wanted to tell me something. He reminded me that word had gotten out at his place of work about a woman that will have sex with anyone. And that they keep harassing him to be setup with her. He was in a quandary what to do.

As usual they had about a 15 minute session ending in each having an orgasm. He left as quickly as he arrived.

HWR was tired and in bad need R&R. So sleep was next on her agenda.

Mr. commuter called for an 'on the way home' visit and his good news for HWR was that he was bringing 2 friends. However she said no as she needed to recover from her Sunday (the day prior) with Mr. commuter's black work colleague. I was stunned when she told me I had never heard her refuse sex, until now that is. She said he was disappointed, but her well being comes first. She slept through dinner awaking only for meds & bathroom.

Wednesday 8/14 Mr. commuter's work associate had a nooner with HWR. He was alone. Mr. commuter brought the 2 guys from Monday's no-play. I wasn’t able to be home for either of her sessions . When I got home later she related the details and that she had a real good time, that this guy is another keeper. She wanted me in her and I gladly obliged, she was slippery, wet and stretched. It was sublime.

Friday 8/16 Mr. commuter had a romp with HWR on his way to work. The bartender paid us a visit before his shift. As usual I watched him fuck HWR and jerk off on her 3 times. After he left she asked me if I would consider cleanup, I had to refuse, she was clearly disappointed. I told her I had no problem doing cleanup but not after him.

The group thing aka gangbang is set. The basics:
I had planned on a motel in Pooler GA about 20 miles away instead I've decided on Hilton Head Island an ocean view room. Might as well make it scenic as well as sexual.
  • The bartender and I both agree inviting a dozen should get about 8 showing up.
  • HWR is in control, NO means NO!!!
  • No condoms, it's a bareback event
  • No recreational drugs
  • September 8 or 15 depending on attendees availability
  • No really big cocks
  • Start time is 11:00 am with a plan to end about 2:00 pm
  • I'm bringing bottled water, paper towels & towelettes
  • No ass play
  • No cameras