Is this the start or the end (part 4)

Congrats to you both on the new milestone event. My wife has a similar set of needs to HWR and is following a similar path so I'm using your thread to give her inspiration.

Congrats to you both on the new milestone event. My wife has a similar set of needs to HWR and is following a similar path so I'm using your thread to give her inspiration.
Wow, never thought our journey, our lifestyle would be an inspiration. Thanks.

Sunday 9/15, GB Day.

We arrived at the hotel at 10:00am for early check in. We had lube, water and paper towels. It was a great suite overlooking the ocean just as I planned. Large balcony with sliding door access. 2 queen beds, 3rd floor so no view into the room so we left the drapes open for natural daylight. She showered as soon as we got there and put on a hotel bathrobe. This was a very expense room, almost $300 per night. We nervously but patiently waited for the arrival of our 'guests'. 11:00am arrived and no show, she was visibly disappointed but also looked relieved. I sensed a lot of trepidation, wondered if it was excitement that I was miss-reading. She commented on being stood up. I told her she should have patience it was just 11:00. At 11:07 there as a knock on the door. I opened the door and greeted the bartender and 3 guys (1 black 2 white). They stepped in, scanned the room and headed into the gathering/living room. I looked at him and asked if that was it. He said he hoped not. No sooner did I ask him there was another knock, 3 more entered (2 white 1 Hispanic). The bartender was talking to HWR by now as I did door duty. They all went into the bedroom. I started as well expecting that was it. Another knock and I let 2 more guys (both white) in. The count was me, bartender the 3 he brought, 3 more followed by a final 2. I estimate their ages were between 30 - 50, heights between 5-8" to 6'2", mostly average body size, 1 blond, 2 gray, 1 black hair and the rest auburn, 1 uncut the rest cut, cock size I estimate between 5" - 7".

To the best of my recollection.

I stayed out in the gathering room for a bit to see if anyone else showed up. I had a great view of the ocean. When I got into the bedroom, all except the bartender and myself were naked. HWR was in the bed closest to the window, 1 guy (#1) was eating her out and she was sucking another (#2), the bartender was watching and the other 6 guys were stroking their dicks all huddled around the bed. 1 guy (#3) took her hand and put it on his cock, but I think it was too much activity for her to concentrate on as all she did was hold it there, he had to move her hand back and forth. #1 got up and positioned himself between her legs, the bartender handed him the lube. He lubed up as she lifted her legs and threw then wide open. He was in her to the hilt in one thrust. She continued to suck #2. Another (#4) reached down and started to rub her clit as #1 fucked her. She increased her oral of #2 until he grunted and filled her mouth, HWR swallowed all he had. He got off the bed and another guy (#3) took his place, as soon as she had her lips around his cock she had an orgasm which triggered #1 who was fucking her. #1 pulled out and #4 gave her some paper towels to clean up as she continued to suck #3. When she was clean she tossed the paper towel on the floor and he entered her. Another guy (#5) stood over her face and jerked his cock until he shot his load on her face and #3's cock. She had another orgasm. #3 grunted and complained about #5's aim. #5 apologized. Everyone laughed. #4 picked up his pace and announced his impending orgasm. She removed #3 long enough to tell #4 to cum in her and went back to sucking #3. #4s loud orgasm got her going and this being her 3rd caused her to buck and thrash locking her legs around him holding him in her until she was finished. As soon as he withdrew #6 took his place and didn’t wait for cleaning as he slid right in her. Only a few thrusts and she was cumming again sucking #3 even harder causing him to finally blow his load, again she swallowed every drop. Maybe 45 minutes had passed and she had 4 orgasms and taken 5 loads. Another guy #7 reached into his pants and took out a condom, she saw it and said no condoms, bareback only, he said he doesn't do bareback. So told him too bad but that's the rules all while #6 continued to fuck her. He said OK and just jerked off on her, which caused her to orgasm again, #7 was done. They were all stroking in hopes of a 2nd shot. #6 told her to cum with him she said OK, just tell me when. He commented that he had never met a woman that could cum on command, she said that he probably never met a slut whore like her either. He agreed. He told he was cumming now and she did as well. Yes they orgasmed together. When he was done he pulled out.

Last was #8, he was patiently waiting his turn. He got on the bed between her legs and surprised everyone rather than enter her he dropped down and licked her dripping wet cum filled leaking pussy. He lapped it up as he reached his hand up to her and slid a finger in, then another, then a 3rd. The look on her face was indescribable. She had an orgasm, then another after he licked her and finger fucked her. Then he slowly slid his whole hand into her as she helped by spreading her legs wider and pulled her pussy lips open for him. When he had his entire hand in her he began slowing 'hand fucking' her. I'm not sure whether she had several orgasms in a row or just one long orgasm. When he pulled his hand out she was a sloppy wet mess more than I had ever seen before sans the bartender. I think she actually squirted her own juices. He entered her gaping very wet pussy. She told him to fuck her hard and fast. He did as he was told, they orgasmed together.

He was by far and away the best of the 8. #4 was ready for seconds, he wiped her a bit then as he was ready to enter her, she told him to lay on his back and she straddled him and slid down on his cock. As she was riding him she asked who's next. #3 stepped up and she sucked him as well. It didn't take long before all 3 had simultaneous orgasms. As she dismounted #4 his cum leaked out and dripped down her legs. No one else was up for another round.

They all dressed, said thanks and left. It was now about 12:30pm. She needed a shower. I told her I wanted her after she got out. She said OK. I turned down the other bed for us, as the one they used was a mess. A long shower later she emerged. Just as she was getting in to the bed there was knock on the door. I opened it and 2 guys were there, they peered in and seeing no action asked if they missed it all, if they were too late. I told them yes it was, she heard the conversation and yelled to show them in.

Well they double teamed her for quite a while making 2 more deposits in her well used cunt. Giving her several very nice orgasms.

When they left I cleaned her by licking all their cum from her very used magic pussy. Yes she did cum yet again. And I was hard enough to get sloppy 10tenths. Exquisite.

We took a nap. I had planned on us not going home afterwards but staying to enjoy the expensive room. Later we ate, had sex again and slept. Early in the AM, after his shift was over, her cell rang. He asked if we were still at the OMNI and if he could stop by. Of course she said yes. Since I didn't have a pad I put several towels down on the well-used bed. As usual he fucked her, but wanted her to suck him off on the balcony. She looked at me, I said it was OK as everyone was probably still asleep, but to be quiet. They made their way onto the balcony and she sat on a chair and sucked him until he blew his huge load in her mouth and on her face. She swallowed what she could and wore the rest. He jerked his still hard cock and shot another load on her face, hair, tits everywhere. I brought her a towel, he said he wasn't done and did the same again. Needless to say HWR was a cummy mess, the towel was soaked and there was a puddle of his cum on the balcony. He left when he was done using her, basically marking his territory.

She showered and came to bed.

A little while later, still early morning she awoke for meds. We started to get busy, I was able to get hard enough to get in her with the aid of her still cum filled pussy. But hard as I may I couldn't cum. She had several orgasm but none for me. She said maybe a blow job would be better, it was 15 minutes of sucking and I still hadn't climaxed. We called it quits and she went back to sleep, I got on the computer.

All in all I think it was a spectacular event, we haven't yet spoken about it.

I was an amazing experience for us both. It was a win-win-win-win-win.............................

I enjoyed watching her have sex with so many guys, she certainly enjoyed it and the guys did as well. The only loser is the poor maid who had to deal with the cum laden linens.

We haven't as yet spoken about it. I'm sure we will and we DO need to.

Reactions: Bcd39
Monday 9/16 first day post-GB. Mr. commuter called for a morning visit but she told him we weren't available. She told me she heard the disappointment in his voice. OH WELL!

Wednesday 9/17. Mr. commuter did stop by for a morning on the way to work fuck, and of course HWR accommodated him. I was surprised that she wasn't sore after Sundays' adventure.

Sometimes there are things in life that make you say WTF!

A little background. HWR has 2 siblings Matthew her brother, and A, her younger sister of 8 years. A is a very tall woman maybe 6'. She was moderately attractive, but that was back in the day. She's married to a now disabled Psychiatrist and has 3 problem children all in their 20s. A & Mr. A are constantly stoned. A's 'sexual claim to fame' is her one time visit to Plato's Retreat sometime in the early 80s. (For those that don't know, Plato's Retreat was a swingers' club in Manhattan, New York, NY, USA, operating from 1977 until 1985 and catering to heterosexual couples and bisexual women.) Many years of pot and family stress has taken its toll on A and she is no longer moderately attractive, her looks are downright harsh to be kind and her personality matches.

She never lets HWR forget that she once went to Plato's, throwing it up in her face on a regular basis. HWR has generally be bland to her relentless 'taunting'. Wednesday, for whatever reason, HWR didn't take kindly to it as I witnessed one side of the conversation. A called to bitch about one her kids the one that is autistic and a drug addict. And to add insult to injury HWR is estranged from her son 30+ years now and A never lets her forget that either. And I heard HWR voice getting louder and louder, finally she shout at A. "Fuck you and Plato's, you're a skank now, and nobody would want to fuck you, even your own husband doesn't." I was aghast, she never talks like that especially to her younger sister. When I showed her the look on my face, she tried away to ignore me. I heard A's loud recognizable voice but unintelligible words. HWR was shouting back and blurted out "well I fucked a dozen guys Sunday and you can’t even get B (her husband) to fuck you" and disconnected the call. A few minutes later it rang and HWR reluctantly answered it. "Yeah, you heard me, 'XXX' (that's me) arranged a gangbang for me. That's a dozen guys that wanted me and NO ONE wants you, you're a bitchy cunt skank." And ends the call. I said WTF, was all that about. She said she threw Plato's in my face one too many times. I reminded her that our lifestyle was supposed to be discreet. She said she was sorry but had to say it. Then she picked up the phone and dialed A. I guess that A answered, HWR shouted into phone, "and I fucked Matthew (their brother) and Mark (their cousin)" and disconnected the call.

I was in a bit of shock. All I said was "I guess the cat's outta the bag now, and with your sisters big mouth everyone will soon know." After a few moments of silence, she said "oops, I didn't think that out too well, did I." I added "and you put your brother and cousin in jeopardy, you really fucked up. I think you should call and apologize and tell her it was all a lie and you were TRYING to get the better of her.

She thought about if a minute and said that she hated to agree with me but I was right. Bittersweet. At best.

So she called and left a message, called 4 times till A finally answered. She said she was sorry, that she didn't mean the things she said, that she made it all up to ******** her off and try and get even, to please forgive her, and please don’t ever bring up Plato's again. She did end the call telling her she loves her and she very very sorry.

I told her I'm not sure we dodged the bullet yet but only time will tell. I reminded her to make sure her brain was engaged before putting her mouth unto gear. She sarcastically laughed.

HWR always says that her family put the word fun in dys'fun'ctional.

I had planned on talking to her about the GB but It wasn't the right time to talk about it.

Friday 9/20 was a full sex day. Mr. commuter stopped by for a morning romp. Mr. commuter's work associate had a nooner with her. The bartender left her full of cum before his shift started and she ended the day at a Gayle party. When I picked her up she said she was all 'fucked out', but if I wanted she'd let me fuck her when we get home. Interesting wording I thought. But the codicil was I'd have to cleanup the 2 old guys that just filled her. When we got home I did both, cleaned her and fucked her. 2 more orgasms for her this time from me, during cleanup and during fucking.

I AM SUCH A LUCKY HUSBAND. To the rest of you 'eat your hearts out with jealousy'.

Monday 9/23 Mr. commuter had an 'on the way to work" romp with HWR. The guy is consistent and reliable but boring, never thought I'd say that watching my wife fuck another guy would be boring. Same each time, 12-15 minutes mostly missionary. So old, in and out. Many times I leave them alone rather than yawn my way through.

Wednesday 9/25 Mr. commuter's black work colleague spent the evening with us. This time wasn't an overnighter. So as I'm making dinner for the 3 of us. He and HWR are sitting watching TV, hugging, kissing, laughing and talking, just like a real couple. After a while they stand and they both strip, he sits back down and slouches a bit as HWR mounts him and slides him into her. They are embraced tight and start kissing OUCH! If you've been following along, I'm crazy about kissing, but I understand that it's an important component for her, and most women for that matter. BUT the kissing seems more than just sexual, can’t explain it, just a feeling. There like that for quite a while, once food is in the oven and timer set I head to where they are and strip. I stroke as I watch them. Then she asks me if I'd mind given them a few minutes alone, I said yes I'd mind. She said OK it was just an idea. She's riding him pretty good and he says he's gonna cum and she says so is she as they orgasm together. No I didn't. But I do get up and get them a towel.

The timer rings and dinner is ready. He and I eat naked, HWR put a t-shirt on.

After dinner I clean up and they are back in the couch, actually she's on the floor on her knees sucking him as he reclines. She looks at me and stops for instant and says "dessert". He cums. It’s time for him to leave and they have a along, very long kiss goodbye.

After he's gone she wants confirmation that I didn't cum. I agree I didn’t. She tells me to JO for her as she rubs herself. We both get off together, but separately. I ask her if there's anything to be concerned about. She says no, it’s just sex. I tell her what I saw looks like more than just sex and asking me to leave them alone was not good. She said it's only sex but she does like him a lot. And the suggestion was his, that she wasn't for it but was accommodating. She assured me it’s only sex nothing more and promised it was she'd end it it there were. I remember how often she's broken promises to me but didn't voice it.

Sunday 9/29 on the way back from a movie, Ad Astra, she said that we need to talk about the GB. I agreed and said I wanted to wait after the tirade with A. She said yeah that was fucked up, I Agreed. I did ask if there was any fallout yet. She said no, with a long pause then emphasized yet.

HWR: "What do think of me fucking 6 guys?"
ME: "It was more."
HWR: "8?"
ME: "No more."
HWR: "10?"
ME: "I guess you don’t remember, would you like to know?"
HWR: "Of course I would."
ME: "You won’t remember."
HWR: "You're probably right but I still want to know."
ME: "Do you want the details."
HWR: "Yes, maybe it’ll refresh my memory."
ME: "OK when we get home I'll put on paper for you."
HWR: "Why don't you tell me now,?"
ME: "Cause I don't remember all the details."
HWR: "AHA, with a chuckle."
ME: "Any way I thought it was great. I enjoyed watching every dick, every orgasm and every drop of cum."
HWR: "So did I. I enjoyed it more than anything else in recent memory.
ME: "Recent memory, that's funny."
HWR: "I wanna float an idea."
ME: "You sound like a corporate exec. Wanna run it up the flagpole do ya."
HWR: "Funny, very funny."
ME: "OK let's have it."
HWR: "As you know I really really enjoyed the GB last week."
ME: "Yes I know, so did I."
HWR: "Let's do it more often."
ME: "That's it?"
HWR: "I was thinking maybe once a week."
ME: "Are you serious?"
HWR: "Yes I am, and maybe we can cut out the weekday stuff."
ME: "So you want to nix Mr. commuter?"
HWR: "Sex with him is boring."
ME: "I agree."
HWR: "But he's reliable, and he's fast. I know it’s a 15 minute encounter and I cum every time, only once, but I do cum. Maybe we'll keep him. And he brings other guys."
ME: "Next in line is his work associate."
HWR: "Well he's always good for a midday encounter and he's young and very enthusiastic. Let's keep him."
ME: "OK, moving on the black work colleague."
HWR: "Hell no, he stays, he's a keeper."
ME: "So we're down to the bartender."
HWR: "I don't like him at all, but I love sex with him and I love that he gets me guys. He's also a keeper."
ME: "OK so that’s your regulars, and you wanna keep them all."
HWR: "Hmmmmmmmmm. Yup. I guess this was a waste of time."
ME: "What about Gayle's Friday night parties?"
HWR: "Nope that stays as well."
ME: "Guess we're done, huh?"
HWR: "Nope, I still want for GBs. Do you think we could arrange a weekly thing?"
ME: "You are joking right?"
HWR: "No I'm not."
ME: "We can’t afford a motel weekly and we ain't doing it here."
HWR: "Yeah I see what you mean. What about the bartender having a participant hosting or the guys spilt a room. After all they're getting my pussy for free."
ME: "That's a lot to ask of him, to find you a dozen or more men for a GB weekly."
HWR: "Or more."
ME: "Which weekly, or dozen?"
HWR: "Maybe both."
ME: "Wow. "
HWR: "I'm gonna change the subject for moment."
ME: "OK, go for it."
HWR: "Did you enjoy watching me."
ME: "Hell yes."
HWR: "What did you like most?"
ME: "The most, 2 things, I love to see a new guy enter you for the first time, and I love to see you take their cum."
HWR: "Me too. But for me it's on a much higher level"
ME: "I'm sure it is. But you've done this before."
HWR: "Sure, but not as many guys, you've been at some events."
ME: "That's not what I mean, before you & me time, when you were younger."
HWR: "I'm not gonna talk about my sexual past. You've seen me in my olden years."
ME: "Is that olden or golden?" I chuckled at my wit.
HWR: "Both."
ME: "But you can tell me this one time."
HWR: "No I can’t, if I tell you anything now, you'll want more. I know all about wanting more."
ME: "Yeah I guess you’re right, I am hungry. What did you mean you know about wanting more."
There was dead silence.
ME: "Do you want to talk later?"
HWR: "No, right now I'm in rather coherent mood, who knows later, you know how I can get."
ME: "OK, got for it."
HWR: "You're one and done. Most guys are one and done. Yeah there are some exceptions, the bartender is an exception, actually he's exceptional in many areas sexually."
ME: "Yeah I agree."
HWR: "Well I'm far from one and done."
ME: "Yup I know that I remember your 40th birthday........."
HWR: "Let's stay current shall we."
ME: "OK."
HWR: "I love being full, I love having something in my pussy, preferably a dick. With the exception of Big John they're all insertion toys. Remember the ben wa balls." We laughed together. It wasn't funny at the time."
ME: "OK, keep going."
HWR: "And I like the feeling of a warm body, a warm male body pressed against mine, to feel his warm breath on my skin on my neck when \he nuzzles me, I like the smell of a man, that musky male scent. I love when he enters me for the first time as well, I love when he cums, in me or on me. I love sex."
ME: "And kissing."
HWR: "Yes, and kissing, I love a man's tongue exploring my mouth. But I've tried to be considerate to your feelings."
ME: "And you have."
HWR: "Now comes the part you may not understand."
ME: "I'll try."
HWR: "This is about me, I can’t really speak for other women. Since we’ve been doing this I've come to enjoy more men at a time than not. As you know I'm multi-orgasmic. What you probably don't know each orgasm is better the one before, each orgasm is a stepping stone for the next. The 2nd is better than the 1st, the 5th is better than the 4th. So just when a guy gets me off and he cums, I'm ready for another, actually I'm in need of another orgasm, but he's done, it’s over. But when there is another guy I'm in luck. But it repeats itself over and over after each orgasm. So need I more guys, and this weekend proved that to me big time."
ME: "You’re right I had no idea. I assumed stuff but this was an eye opener."
HWR: "I also wasn't tired after I was done, I actually wanted more. If there were more men I would have been ready for them as well."
ME: "Yeah I noticed that as well."
HWR: "And here's something you might not have noticed. It takes me longer to orgasm. Remember when we first got Big John I would cum in minutes............
ME: "Within 2 minutes to be accurate."
HWR: "Yup, now I takes 10-15 minutes."
ME: "Now that you mentioned it looking back there has been a progression."
HWR: "Not sure whether it's medical or age, but it's there. Just sayin'."
ME: "I don’t see that there is anything I can do to help."
HWR: "Nope, no help needed, it is what it is."
ME: "OK got it."
HWR: "I always knew I needed more but the thing is that it surprised even myself. When we started this I didn't want you to be present, to watch. Now I find it a huge turn-on to be watched, to have an audience. Especially by you. They're strangers you're my husband, the man I'm supposed to be exclusive to, that's such a taboo."
ME: "How does the fisting fit in?"
HWR: "Fisting, what's that?"
I explained what it was.
HWR: "So what does that mean to me?"
ME: "You were fisted and I want to know how it fits into what you just described to me."
HWR: "No I wasn't."
ME: "Yes, you were."
HWR: "I don’t remember that."
ME: "And therein is the problem, your memory. You don’t remember."
HWR: "Sorry I don't remember that at all."
ME: "Alrighty then. Obviously you can't comment on something you don’t remember."
HWR: "Did I enjoy it?"
ME: "I don’t know if you did, you seemed to though. Does it sound appealing to you?"
HWR: "No it doesn’t, but tell me what happened."
ME: "I explained it in detail. No I didn't open any of my postings to read it, she'd be mortified if she knew I was documenting her sexual activities."
HWR: "Sorry honey I just don't remember it at all, not even an inkling."
ME: "OK. It's a non-event event. BUT, I sincerely thank you for being so frank and open."
HWR: "I love that you let me be my slutty self. I love you for that."
ME: "Now what?"
HWR: "Simple, more sex, more gangbangs, more group sex, more men, more cock, more cum."
ME: "You're such a slut, I love you for that. How about me setting you up with other men, and how about some pics or videos."
HWR: "NO & NO! We've been down this road before."
ME: "I kept asking about hotwifing until you finally gave in, I'm hoping for the same thing."
HWR: "Hope springs eternal. One never knows....................."
Her cell rang and we were done talking.

I learned a few things and confirmed others. It was a good discussion, communication is paramount.

Monday 9/30 Mr. commuter stopped by on his way to work for a morning romp. He had no idea of her GB the prior week, though he did hint at arranging his own with some of the guys he works with that have heard about HWR free pussy.

Wednesday 10/2 Mr. commuter came around for a going home from work fuck. I haven't done the math but I think he's had sex with her more than anyone else, including me.

Friday 10/4 Mr. commuter game by for an on the way to work fuck. Of course HWR accommodated him. Eureka, I was able to sneak a photo of them, HWR hates to be photographed and pics during sex is a no-no-no. It's not the best by any stretch of the imagination but it is a photo none the less, and many readers have asked for photos, as well as I wanting a photo. Just sad it wasn't a better one, and I'm not sure I'll be able to sneak another.

That evening HWR joined Gayle for one of her 'Friday night' events. When I picked her up she said there were 5 guys and Gayle had a new 'recruit'. A young woman who was interested in seeing what hotwifing was all about. All the guys were drooling over her as Gayle and HWR are over sixty and this honey was in her 30s. Anyway HWR said she didn't partake just watched and asked questions. HWR said she felt very uncomfortable having sex in her presence. She said she likes an audience but this kinda confirms she prefers a male audience. She added no more details but said she had a good time and 3 less to conquer.

Monday 10/7 Mr. commuter had a morning romp with HWR. Afterwards he asked if she'd thought about his proposal. She had no inkling of it. I told him to tell her again. He summarized the idea of having a gangbang with his co-workers as word had gotten out about her free pussy and most wanted a piece. She smiled and said that it sounded like a good idea to 'flesh out' more details for her to consider. He was elated.

Tuesday 10/8 Gayle asked if one of the guys from Friday night could see her again. She asked me for permission. I reminded her it was Tuesday and we'd agree doing M, W & F. She said it was for tomorrow. I took the suggestion of one of the readers and vetoed it. It was the 1st time I said no. She asked why, I stretched it a bit and told her it didn’t feel right. She was upset but told Gayle no, followed by no means no.

Later that night I felt bad that I nixed it without any good reason beyond me exercising my veto power. I apologized for the no and told her Friday would be OK if it were still possible. She was on the phone with Gayle in an instant telling her so.

Wednesday 10/9 Mr. commuter's work associate came by for a nooner. I'm not generally there midday but give my permission for to play alone. Solo for us is a rarity. He told her that he looked forward to her upcoming gangbang. She told him it wasn't set yet just an idea. He said he didn't get the impression it was only an idea.

Later it the day Mr. commuter came but for an on the way home quickie. She told him she was not happy that he put things into the works without her agreeing. He asked how she knew, she told him bad news travels fast. He said that he hadn’t cast it yet, that he just had feelers out. And apologized if the idea got out of hand, and he'd kill it if she wanted. She told him not to kill it but to continue to flesh it out but lower key.

Friday 10/11 the guy from Friday showed up as planned right on time. He was having trouble keeping it up with me present. HWR said that he had no problem last week, he agreed saying that wasn't in front of her husband. He apologized and told HWR to play with herself that may help. I watched as she took a toy, lubed it and slid it inside her magic pussy. He was rubbing his cock while intently watching her. I 'snuck' up on him and took his cock and rubbed it for him as he watched. Then I slid my mouth around it as she fucked herself with the dildo watching me suck his cock. That did the job as I felt his cock get harder and harder, he must have been enjoying my blowjob. She took Big John and used it on her clit as she fucked herself. He was hard as a rock but made no motion to move from me to her. As she orgasmed so did he filling my mouth with his cum. HWR told me not to swallow. That was a hard thing to do. When he was done cumming she told me to kiss her with his cum. I did as told as we swapped his cum back and forth dripping on her face and in my beard. He was still hard and got between her legs and slipped in. I backed away as he fucker her. He was like a machine going and going giving her another orgasm and then the 3rd which caused her to almost convulse. Finally he shot this load deep in her pussy. When he pulled out she told me to enjoy my dessert. I dove in and licked her clean as he sat and watched rubbing his flaccid dick.

We laid on the bed exhausted, HWR gently rubbing or should I say caressing her pussy. He said it was probably the best blowjob he's ever had, the 1st from another guy and that he didn't think a guy could suck cock so well. I told him "live long enough - see everything." Playfully HWR said "meow - pussy wants more." Tried as I would I couldn't get in her, he was done and had no more erections in him but he did take her toy and fuck her to 2 more orgasms with it before he said he had to leave. He thanked us and asked if we could do this again. HWR said she didn't see why not and he was gone.

Monday 10/14 Mr. commuter had a morning session with her. It feels like a true AWF (acquaintance with benefits) thing. He arrives, he strips, they fuck, 15 minutes later she cums, he cums, he dresses, he leaves, she goes back to sleep full of cum. Many times I leave them to it.

Tuesday morning 10/15 I got a call from HWR's Speech Therapist Evaluator, Someone I had almost forgotten about it’s been so long. She asked to have coffee later the day to chat. I put my uncle confessor hat on and we arrange a time and place. We met at The Cottage a little eatery in Old Bluffton with outdoor seating, she wanted the privacy that an indoor seating couldn’t provide. We made a lot of small talk about nothing including how HWR was doing. Then she started the real conversation by saying she did it, she’s now a hotwife. I offered her tentative congratulations. I told her to let it out, that’s why she wanted to talk. She said that she took my suggestion and did a lot of reading (actually it was another reader’s suggestion), and she also took my suggestion and her and husband went to the Florida sex club I told her about. She said the 1st time they went she had sex with more men that night that she had with all men previously put together. She said she loved it as did her husband. She they couldn’t stop talking about it for weeks, that it energized their sex life like it was supercharged and that was all they could talk about almost to a point of nausea. They went again a month or so later. The 1st time was in Orlando the 2nd was in Tampa, she said it was a completely different group of people. It was fun, not as much as the 1st time but still fun. Though she really didn’t talk about it afterwards her husband was almost obsessed talking about it. Then they went a 3rd time back in Orlando a few weeks thereafter. A visit she didn’t enjoy at all, there wasn’t any particular thing she could pinpoint, just the overall concept of having sex with men not her husband. She said the “shiny new object had dulled and she lost interest.” However her husband had not soured on it and wanted to continue going to the club so he could watch her. She realized the tables had been turned, she originally wanted this and her husband didn’t now she doesn’t want this and her husband does. When she said she didn't want to go he said OK that they have to work on getting her hooked up here. She said when she told him that she didn’t want to pursue it any further they had a huge blowout. She threw a few things in a bag and left, that was 6 days ago.

She stayed at a motel the 1st night then has been staying with a friend & husband since then, her friend is a nurse at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. She asked if I wanted to hear some irony. Of course I said yes. Her friend's husband was hitting on her so hard she finally gave in and they’ve been having sex a few times a day while her friend is at work. The irony is that she left her husband because he wanted her to have sex with other men and she didn't want to and here she is doing exactly that in an effort to have a place to stay to be away from the man who wants her to exactly what she is doing. That’s a lot of irony. Then as expected she asked my opinion. I told her that she can add more irony by now asking a hotwife husband his opinion of another couples involvement with this lifestyle.

I suggest they talk it out, she said she felt as if they hit a talking wall. I suggested a marriage counselor. She said she’d be too embarrassed to tell a counselor about her sex life. I took a cynical note and told her that perhaps there's nothing left and her marriage is over. Tears streamed down her face. She said she didn't want it to be over that she loves her husband deeply. I went back to the marriage counselor idea and added that I was sure that a good counselor had heard everything there is to hear about a couple’s sex life, to trust, to have confidence in the process and be optimistic about a positive outcome. She reluctantly said that sounds like the only way. That she’d have to move back home to end the friend’s husband thing. It told her it sounded like she had a plan: move back home, end the sex with the friend’s husband, go to counseling. She stopped crying and agreed. The conversation was over, she said I’d probably never her from her again about this. I told her I'm here for her and I wished her all the luck in the world whatever the outcome.

Later when I got home HWR & Gayle were just getting home. They had a shit eating grin from ear to ear. She said they were at the college, that the went window shopping. I found that to be funny as did they and we all had a good laugh. I reminded Gayle that it would be great if I could be there some Friday night, she told me that will never happen, to ‘get over it.’

Wednesday 10/16 Mr. commuter’s black work colleague came to ‘visit’ in the evening for dinner and…….. Again he brought flowers. They hugged and kissed hello, then he greeted me with a solid handshake. They sat on the love seat as I prepared dinner. I do all the cooking, it’s not a subservient thing, she can’t cook, remember she’s had 5 strokes. She asked if it was OK if they went into the bedroom, I told her of course. This time he shut the door behind him, just as my blood started to boil the door was opened. I assumed HWR nixed that idea. From my vantage point in the kitchen I had a clear view through the bedroom door onto the bed. Unfortunately it was a bit too dark in the bedroom to make out any activity.

When I got our dinner in the oven I joined them, or should I say observed them fucking. She was on her back legs locked around his as he was deeply thrusting in and out of her. I stripped and got into the bed with them, HWR reached over and tweaked my nipple. I stroked my hardening dick as they fucked. She turned her head to me and told me to kiss her. I did as told, she almost sucked my tongue from my head as she orgasmed. When she released my tongue I slipped down to suck her nipple, but he was on top of her and I had no access. I laid back down and stroked my cock as they fucked. He told her to get ready, he drove deep in her and with a grunt shot his full load deep in HWRs magic pussy. This triggered another orgasm for her as I also climaxed.

He got up on his knees still between her legs, pulled his cock out of her and laid in on her pubic bone. He told me to suck him hard, I did as I was told. When he was hard he pulled his cock from my mouth and back into HWR. He fucked her again to several more orgasms as I laid there watching them, at this point in my life I’m a one and done, and feel lucky for that. I heard the timer go off so I got up got dressed and went back to dinner prep as he continued to pound her.

As soon as dinner was ready I told them, he said they’d be out as soon as he cums. Maybe 5 minutes later they come out, she’s wearing a T-shirt he’s wearing nothing. After we finish eating they headed to the love seat as I cleared the table. HWR put a movie on TV, when I’m done I head to my easy chair. They’re so close they look like one person. He has his arm around her she’s snuggled into him with one hand holding his dick. I remember when she’d do that with me.

Within minute she’s got his dick in her mouth. She looks at me, stops for a minute and says ‘dessert’, I ask her for her or me. She chuckles with a mouthful of dick. 10 minutes later she’s got her dessert. Still horny she spreads her legs and masturbates to orgasm. We both smile and applauded her performance.

She tells him he's staying the night. He said that’s what he expected.

A little later they showered together followed by me and we all get into bed for the night. I’m awakened several times during the night to them having sex.

In the morning over coffee he reminds us about his offer to host us for a day at his place. She asks what’s the incentive for her. He asks what she has in mind.. She asks if he has friends. He said of course. She asked how many friends. I can sense what she’s after, another gangbang. He asks how many friends does she thinks he has. She said I bet you have at least a dozen friends. He glanced at the clock and said he didn’t realize how late it was he has to go, he has a meeting and he can't be late. They hug goodbye, and he says he’ll be in touch.

Friday 10/17 the bartender calls to arrange a pre-shift visit. I can hear ask if he’s planning on being alone. She tells him as many as you want. I assume it’s friends with him. Later in the day he shows up, alone. I can see the disappointment on her face. She tells him I thought you’d be with friends. He said too short a notice this time. This is all while he’s undressing, and I’m putting a pad down followed by her getting into bed. Minutes later I watch his ugly cock slide into her magic pussy. I’ve seen this show before , 10 minutes of him pounding her, a few orgasms for her and he dumps a huge load that spews out of her when he pulls his still hard out. Twice he jerks off on her dropping 2 more huge loads. He says thanks, dresses and leaves. I get a towel for her to clean up, she wants to savor the cum for a few more minutes.

Shortly thereafter she got into a shower and got ready for me to take her to Gayle’s for a Friday night session. Later when I picked her up she was again disappointed, only 1 guy showed up as the others bailed out. So she said she masturbated while watching Gayle and her guy have sex. I told her that it was a golden opportunity for a FMF. She said she and Gayle agreed they wouldn’t play with each other. I doubted that she told me the truth.

more than 14000 views and only 169 replies

Wednesday 10/23 in the afternoon HWR went trawling at the college after a disappointing Monday. She came home empty handed having secured no partners.

Friday 10/25 the bartender came by for a pre-shift quickie. As usual he fucked HWR and jerked off 3 more times on her before leaving.

She did contact a few of her 'regulars' without any success. It was rather dry week for her, resulting in almost non-stop masturbation.

Sunday 10/27 I felt it necessary to have a chat about one of her infrequent visitors, Mr. commuter's black work colleague. Things aren't feeling right.

ME: "I need to have chat with you about XXXXXX."
HWR: "Yeah, I knew that was coming. I'm losing the warm and fuzzies about him."
ME: "Yup, me too. Flowers for a hotwife feel wrong. I thought it was a nice touch so I didn't say anything but I see him trying to 'isolate' me."
HWR: "The flowers were nice but honestly flowers are your responsibility not his, sex is his responsibility. And I don't like him trying to shut you out either. The other night I had him open the bedroom door after he shut it behind us."
ME: "I figured that."
HWR: "I getting ready to cut him loose. Before you said anything"
ME: "What are you waiting for."
HWR: "Remember I asked him about friends. I plan on him setting up a gangbang and after that I'll cut him loose."
ME: "What is your timetable?"
HWR: "I don’t really have any other than I'd like another gangbang sooner rather than later. I really really enjoyed it. But he comes around infrequently and I don't want to call him and make him think he's more important than he really is."
ME: "How are you going to tell him he's done."
HWR: "Simple, when he calls I won't be available, I'm sure after a while he'll get the idea. No need to burn bridges behind us and he works with zzzzzz (Mr. commuter)."
ME: "Sounds reasonable, no confrontation."
HWR: "I guess we're done chatting. It's been good"
ME: "Wise ass."

So there we are. I can only remember once her ever wanting to cut a guy loose because of emotions, it being the 1st guy we started with. But this time it's his emotions not hers. We'll see where it goes.

She ended the week starved for cock but not orgasms. I had to solder the wires on Big John, again. Next time I'll use a longer lead, the 6' is just too short I think.

Reactions: ChiefMac and Bcd39
Saturday 10/26 we went to a party. As usual with seniors by 9:00 the place had thinned out to just a few people left. HWR, myself and 2 other couples. Everyone was feeling pretty good after some weed and wine. HWR says the smoke helps her pain levels so she didn't want to leave too early. So we’re sitting around gabbing, smoking and drinking, except me, I don’t indulge. Everyone's feeling pretty good. The ladies are chatting about their respective book clubs and what they're reading, HWR says hers is reading "The Art Of Racing in The Rain", there's conversation about it being made into a movie. Another woman jumps in that her club is reading "50 Shades of Grey." The other woman says she's dreamt about it. Someone asks, dream or fantasize. She laughs and says she guesses fantasize. One of the guys asks fantasy or reality? She laughs and says fantasy, with a pause, then adds, so far. We all chuckle. She turns to HWR and says your turn. It was amazing how quickly an innocent discussion turn sexual. We’re the oldest, the other 2 couples are in their mid-late 50s. HWR says gangbang. One of the woman asks, fantasy or reality. HWR says reality. They all look up, she definitely got their attention. They all gaze towards me. Did you know? HWR answers, of course he knew, he was there. Their gaze turns into a drilled- stare. One guy rhetorically asks "you were there?". HWR jumps in again, there, hell he helped set it up. From that point on they all shot questions fast and furious at HWR . The woman more than the men. Questions about size, STDs, orgasms, semen, condoms, oral, anal, the questions went on for quite some time. Then one of the woman said she was embarrassed but that her fantasy is to be fucked silly. Her husband says he had no clue, she responded yeah, that's surely is a problem for us, you have no clue. He got up angry, she trailed behind him. That was it, the party was over. And the secret was out.

Clearly the weed and wine got the best of her. What amazed me was how many questions we’re thrown at her not by the men but the 2 women. The men had grins from ear to ear. On the way home I asked why she let the cat out of the bag. She said she hadn't realized what she was saying until all the words were out of her mouth, at which point it was too late, that I should know by now that she has no filter.. Then she asked me why I have such a problem that people know she's a slut and she doesn't. I told her that I thought it was inappropriate. Her response was expected, asking me if that is any more inappropriate than her fucking other men. I really had no answer.

Then she said she was also surprised that the other women were so inquisitive about her gangbang. If they only knew how much fun it was, how much she enjoyed it. Then she said it was probably the most exciting sexual experience of her life and can’t wait to do it again. That sex is so much better with more than one man, and the more the merrier.

I reminder her she has 4 opportunity's. The bartender can arrange it again, Mr. commuter claimed to be able to arrange it with his work mates, she's been priming his black work colleague and lastly I can work on it. She raised her voice and told me that I'm not permitted to arrange anyone for her only assist, expedite when necessary.

We got home, into bed and we each masturbated followed by sleep.

Monday 10/28, Mr. commuter came by for a morning romp which I slept through then again in the afternoon on his way home from work, bringing with him 2 fellow co-workers. I watched and stroked as he had her lay on her stomach over a pillow as they each took their turn fucking and cumming in her. She helped by rubbing her clit as they fucked her rear-entry having several good orgasms. One guy looked at her bung-hole and commented that it looks so inviting. She said it was a virgin ass and is gonna stay that way. As they were leaving she told Mr. commuter to let either her or me know how long it would take to setup the gangbang and how many guys he thought would show up. She remained in that position and 'invited' me in by telling me to fuck her. I got on the bed and slipped my cock in her unimpeded thanks to 3 loads of fresh cum, splendid. She told me to fuck her and give her a 4th load of cum. I did as instructed only lasting a few minutes, she didn’t orgasm from me.

Wednesday 10/30 she called mid-day to ask permission for an afternoon romp with a guy from the college. I asked how she found him considering I had the car. She said I can thank Gayle. I asked if Gayle was gonna join in. She said no Gayle only does Fridays; that I know that, but she is gonna watch. She asked yes or no. Of course I said yes. Then she asked if I want her to save cleanup for me. I told her I'd let her decide. Later we had a brief text exchange:

Later Mr. commuter's black work colleague called for an evening visit. She told him no. He must have asked why not. She told him we all need to learn to cope with despoilment. Clearly she was taking control of the situation. The she told him to call when he had a friends list prepared.

Friday 11/1 I dropped HWR off at Gayle's for a Friday night soiree. About an hour later Gayle brought her home. I asked it everything was OK, she said yes, he was a quick shooter and what was worse he was one and done. She was disappointed. I asked her if she was OK with cleanup. She said she was hoping I would and didn’t clean herself. We were in bed in seconds and I was on her magic pussy as fast. I licked every drop of the guys cum giving her several orgasms along the way. When she was clean I took her favorite dildo and slipped it into her followed by Big John on her clit. She had several more orgasm one of which she almost clawed the skin off my arm.

It was a good week following the prior dry week.

Monday 11/4, as has become the norm Mr. commuter stopped by for a morning romp. Before getting to it HWR engaged him in a discussion about the gangbang he offered to setup with his fellow employees. I think he thought it was all 'sex talk' and didn't take it seriously. After few minutes he kinda confirmed it by rhetorically asking, "you were seriously about that?" At which point she said absolutely. The 3 of us engaged in a discussion of it. The 1st thing she asked was how many guys he could muster. He said he wasn't sure but he thinks maybe 20-30, but added that he hadn’t really explored it since he didn’t take it seriously. She reminded him that last week she told him to work on it. Again he said he thought it was only 'sex talk'. I added, OK now that you know it’s not sex talk. How many guys do you think you can muster. Again he said without drilling down probably 20-30 followed by him asking her if she could handle that many. She said that she'd like to find out. That then set the stage. I said from what I understood that might only be a 50% turnout. He asked with incredulity, you mean you never done this before, she jumped in yes I have. I told him not to dwell on the past to now concentrate on the future. I told him some rules, bareback only, he said that may be problem. I told him I'm sure he'll find a way. That we expect it to be either in someone's home or a motel, an upscale motel not some cheap rundown flop house and the guys will of course pay for it. He said that sounds reasonable. I told him no anal. He said that he knew. I reminded him that he must alert the guys to her sensitivity to pain in her legs. He also said the he knows. I also told him no big guys, he thought I meant height and weight. I told him 7" is max, 6" is desirable. He said he's bigger than that, she jumped and said sorry but you're not. I offered to get a ruler, he declined with a bruised ego. I told him Sunday midday would be ideal. He said he'd work on and when does she want to do it. She jumped in again, ASAP.

She asked are we good? He said yes we are. She one last thing and said his black work colleague (by name) must be in attendance. He asked why she said it was personal. Then she said OK it’s time to fuck. He looked at his watch and said a quickie. She said you’re always quick. He said that hurts. She apologized and said it wasn't meant to be derogatory, that she likes quick guys. I guess she injured his pride cause he couldn't get it up. So she sucked his flaccid dick until he shot a load in her mouth. For those that aren’t there yet, erections aren't necessary for orgasm.

Later in the day he called to stop by to make up for the morning. Of course I said yes, she was reluctant and didn’t know why but gave in and told him yes. So on the way home from work he stopped by. He said he had extra time as he told his wife he'd be late. And he did good as they fucked for almost an hour rather than his normal 15 visit. He said see I can go longer. I felt like she was applauding inside. As soon as he left I felt lucky to get sloppy seconds.

Wednesday 11/6 Mr. commuter's black work colleague called for a visit, she told him no, maybe some other time. He asked if he did something wrong, she said she didn't want to talk about it at that time. She and Gayle went trawling at the college and had success of sorts. They did find a guy who was interested but he wouldn’t give his last name for her to arrange for a gate pass.

Friday 11/8 the bartender came by for a before shift encounter, he brought 2 guys with him which made her happy. He said he would when he called but hasn’t always come through. At first I thought we would be having a problem with one of the guys he was about 6'-6" and I expected a big cock, which she doesn't like. I was dead wrong, this big guy, maybe 260# had the smallest dick I can remember, if this thing was 3" it was a lot. I felt bad for him, really bad. The only way she could get him in her was for HWR to ride him as he laid across a pillow. Lucky for her he was a quick cummer allowing her to get to the real dicks in the room. The other guy was up to snuff and satisfied her needs quite well. Filling her pussy with a load deeper than the other guy. The bartender, who normally goes first, stepped to bed and said watch this as he jerked off on her covering her with cum. When he was done he said he wasn't done and they watched as he jerked off on her 3 more times. Each time dropping a huge load. She masturbated as he did this, her hand full of cum from the other 2 guys . When he stepped away she rubbed her cum covered fingers in his cum and licked her fingers. She told me to lick the cum off of her, I told her no but I would clean her, she said not this time.

They dressed and left.

Due to popular demand I'll continue writing about our life in the LS. I'll pick up from where I left off, it won't be too detailed as I have cryptic notes and the memory of events is now 6 weeks old.

Monday 11/18 Mr. commuter and HWR had a morning romp
Wednesday 11/20 Mr. commuter had HWR had another morning romp
Mr. commuter's work associate had her midday - I wasn't there
Friday 11/22 the bartender came by for a pre-shift session
Later on HWR joined Gayle in entertaining 5 guys. I don't remember the distribution between them.

Monday 11/25 Mr. commuter showed up for a morning romp. HWR told him to consider bringing friends more often. He said it would most likely be the same guys that'll be participating in the GB. She asked him how that's coming along, he said it's almost ready.
Mr. commuter also came by on his way home from work.

Wednesday 11/27 Gayle had a hookup but turned him over to HWR since she only plays on Fridays. Since Gayle was involved I wasn't, it still irks me that I am excluded when Gayle is involved.

Friday 11/29 post-Thanksgiving. The bartender came by for a pre-shift play. HWR didn't disappoint him and he in return didn't disappoint her. As usual he was matter of fact with me. When they were done HWR asked for a few minutes alone with him. I left the bedroom and closed the door. A few minutes later when he exited he asked if I had a good TDay as well as some other small talk. Unexpected as he generally treat me as a fly on the wall. As he headed out HWR told him he could bring along friends more often. He asked me if we wanted him to setup another GB, Before I could answer she said yes.

Sunday 12/1 we drove to Cape Canaveral for a 7 day 8 night cruise aboard the Harmony of the Seas. Ports of Call, Puerto Rico, St Marteen & Coco Cay. We were 2 of 33 in our group. All seniors. Mostly all people we know including my brother and his GF. HWR was particularly talkative on the way there, telling me that she has decided she enjoys sex with multiple partners more than one-on-one. She also said a gangbang a month would probably be ideal. None of this was solicited by me.

Sunday 12/8 we drove back home. She said she had a lot to mull over but wouldn't say what about. On the way she was texting and calling our 'regulars' to setup the week. When she was done she had 2 for Monday, 1 for Wednesday & 3 for Friday hookups scheduled. She said she expects that there will some new dicks to enjoy.

Monday 12/9 Mr. commuter showed up for a morning romp, he had another guy in tow. 45 minutes later they were both on their way leaving HWR slippery enough for me to enjoy. I deposited a 3rd load (LOL, my loads are either dry or a drop or 2) in her. Mr. commuter came by on his way home from work, this time alone. HWR gave him a BJ which was highly unusual, not that she doesn’t like to suck cock but she much prefers fucking. After he left she said she wasn't feeling good, but couldn't quite describe what it was. She didn't want to visit either the emergency room or the urgent care. Through years of medical issues I've learned when to back-off and when to push, this was a back-off event.

Tuesday 12/10 she awoke coughing, wheezing and congested. We've seen this before. She has lupus (in remission) which causes a compromised immune system and she has asthma. Generally she waits too many days before seeking medical treatment, this time was different, we were to see the MD early the following day, Wednesday.

Sure enough, bronchitis. He gave her a steroid inhalator and she pushed for antibiotics, he said they wouldn't work, but he yielded. An error in my opinion, but health care what it is today he didn't have the luxury of time to argue with her, it was easier to give-in. On the way back she canceled the rest of the weeks hookups.

Tuesday 12/31, 1st day out of the house for HWR. She has spent the last 3 weeks basically in bed, no sex, hacking and wheezing. Recovery is very slow for her. Last time the delay in medical attention for this turned into walking pneumonia. This time it was nipped in the bud.

Wednesday 1/1, when we got back yesterday she went right to bed, it's 11:30am and she's till asleep. I don't expect her to be ready to play for another few weeks.

Mr commuter is 'working' on it. He says he's close. Until she gets better all sexual activity is on hold. Not sure what the future will bring after her telling me she prefers multiple men at a time. She regularly does 1-3 guys but we don't consider that a gangbang.

Thursday 1/9 HWR has finally gotten over her bout with bronchitis. An unusual event occurred which told me she was over it. 4am after taking her meds she called me back to bed to 'play'. She seemed to be exceptionally horny as all it took was less than 2 minutes of manual stimulation for her 1st orgasm. She asked me to wait a few minutes, I waited a few seconds and got her off again. Again she asked me to wait a few minutes and again I waited only seconds giving her a 3rd orgasm. She bucked and gyrated like a woman possessed. When it subsided she asked me to wait as she got Big John and started on my cock. I went back to her pussy and directed the toy on top of my hand, a 4th ensued followed by one more. Then she told me to cum on her pussy. I got between her legs on my knees put my cock against her clit between her cunt lips and she held Big john on my dick until I came, she matched mine, a 6th of which I thought she'd drive the vibe thru my dick.

Friday 1/10 she contacted the bartender asking if he could stop by tonight. She didn't care when and told him "friends are welcome." I could hear his side but he must have asked how many as I heard her say "as many as you can."

He showed up pre-shift alone. She was disappointed but that didn't put a damper on the end to her unwelcome hiatus from his dick. As is usual he fucked her once and JO'd on her 3 more times. When they were done she asked him if to come by again when his shift was over. He said he'd try. She reminded him about friends. He said it'd be easier then. He asked me I if that was OK. Normally she'd jump in with a crack about not my decision, surprisingly she was silent. I showed him out and we actually made small talk. He shook my hand goodbye and thanked me for sharing her with him. Will wonders never cease.

Sure enough about 3am guess who shows up, the bartender with 2 friends in tow. He's sober they're a bit tipsy. He offers HWR to them 1st, unusual for him. The 1st guy fucked her for what seemed like an eternity but he couldn't cum, HWR did. The second guy refused to bareback so he got nothing. The bartender JO'd on her 3 times. That was enough to get the 2nd guy going and he joined in leaving his load mixed with the bartender's 3 loads. They dressed and left, she didn't want me clean her off just yet so she laid there cum covered until it caused her to chill.

Monday 1/13 Mr. commuter came by for a morning romp. When they were done HWR asked about the gangbang, he said she beat him to it. As he dressed he said he had 14 or 15 guys lined up but still has a concern about her ability to handle that many guys, she assured him she's ready willing and able to run a train of that many. That as the 1st time I had ever heard her use that term. Apparently she's been doing some 'research'. He said OK there'll ready for either Sunday 1/19 or 1/26, she opted for 1/26. She told him to setup it up with me. As I walked him out the door. I reminded him about a few guidelines:
High end hotel/motel suite 11:00 - 1:00
Bareback only
No drugs - Viagra is OK
Respect, no humiliation
No guy large than 7" or smaller than 4" (yeah 4")
Make sure his black coworker was there (that he said was iffy)
No anal
Be careful of her legs
I was going to add no kissing (my bug-a-boo) but decided against it - after all this is about her and she enjoys kissing - I'll need to suck it up
He said he knew most of this and he'd set it up.

Tuesday 1/14 HWR heard from the bartender's pal, the guy that couldn't cum. She said he apologized profusely and asked, almost begged for a do-over.

After checking with me she set up and afternoon visit. I may not always say it but she always checks with me.

Wednesday 1/15 Mr. commuter came by for a morning romp. His work colleague and a friend had a nooner with her. I wasn't there.

Soon after they left the 'didn't cum guy' stopped by as agreed. I made it home for this session. As he entered her he commented how wet she was. She didn't say he's sloppy seconds, she told him she was aroused with anticipation. He bought it lock, stock and barrel, men are so gullible especially when face to face with a waiting pussy. He did a good job, funny the way I phrased it. They only fucked, twice, I lost count but I think she came 7 or 8 times. He came twice. when done he rolled over and tried to lay next to her to 'cuddle'. She was very straightforward telling him not to get any ideas, it was inappropriate, that this is all about sex nothing more. He apologized, got up and dressed. As he was getting ready to leave the bedroom, she said she'd like a repeat. He asked if she was serious adding something about thinking she had no interest. She told him she had no interest in emotions with him but does have interest in sex with. He smiled as I walked him out.

When I got back she was laying there smiling. I asked how she was, she said horny. She said this guy was a keeper. I'm a lucky guy I got to give her a 6th load (meager as it may have been) of the day. She only came once with me. Afterwards as I got dressed she had Big John out telling me she was still horny. I told her to have fun as I left.

Mr. commuter stopped by for a visit on the way home from work. This then was twice in one day. I was home for it. He also commented on how wet she was. She told him he was the 4th or 5th guy today. His face showed his surprise, as he asked 4th to 5th? She told him or 6th, that she had lost count. It didn't dissuade him but seemed to fuel his excitement as he came within minutes after entering her. He apologized. She was not happy. She commented that she guessed it was exciting for him not being 1st. She told him to lick her to orgasm. He rebuked as he doesn't do cleanup as I said it was my job. She said not today. She told him if he wants this pussy again to get down there and make her cum. He finally obeyed her. Sooner after he started she held his head as she had an orgasm. He tried to get up but she told him not to stop, he continued, she came again, and again he tried to get up and she did the same and another orgasm, this time she held his head even harder and wrapped her legs around his head. After she stopped convulsing she released him. He got up with cum all over his face, he looked like he was gonna hurl. I got him a towel, he couldn't get the cum wiped off fast enough. He dressed and left looking very unhappy.

This was a very unusual day in so many ways.

Friday 1/17 HWR joined Gayle for a Friday evening 'party'. I dropped her off at 7:00 and picked her up at 9:30. She felt deprived. Gayle had 2 guys and she took them both for herself. HWR was relegated to solo play as she watched.

Monday 1/20. None of HWR's regulars made an appearance. Most concerning was Mr. commuter as he was setting up the GB for Sunday 1/26. Monday evening she texted him, no answer. Her pessimistic nature was all gloom and doom. She was in need of a good fucking, something I, unfortunately can no longer provide without assistance. She gave Big John a full days workout.

Wednesday 1/22 Mr. commuter was again a no show. She did hear from his work colleague the day prior that wanted a nooner, of course I agreed and it was set up for noon. Larry (our hairdresser/barber) was coming over in the morning to do his hair thing on her and me. Matter of factly she asked me if she could fuck Larry, I was a bit surprised after the discussion we had about friends and told her so. She said she was extra horny, I asked her if he was that good (I already knew the answer) that she'd risk our friendship. She said she didn't remember. I did. I told her it wasn't a good idea, she asked me again, still no, and again, still no. She reminded me that she doesn’t need my approval, but was being polite.

When I got home she was royally pissed and in a very bad mood. After a bit of discussion she admitted she hit on Larry and he turned her down. I knew before she told me as I had seen him earlier in the day at one of our common clubs. He spilled the beans about the 1st time and also about this morning. He said he's been racked with guilt and almost told his live-in several times to 'cleanse himself'. I told him I knew and advised him to not tell her, that some secrets should remain secrets.

Thursday 1/23 Mr. commuter called for a Friday visit. She definitely let him know she wasn't happy, but the morning would be perfect.

Friday 1/24 Mr. commuter came by as arranged for a morning visit. As usual a quick fuck, both getting off. When they were done she asked if they were on for Sunday. He said yes and gave the details; 14 guys, Marriott Grande Ocean on Hilton Head a suite. No, his black colleague won’t be there, he tried but the guy wasn't interested.

Later in the day the bartender called for a before shift visit, she asked him if he could also stop by after his shift ends, she reminded him friends were welcome. He did show up before his shift and as usual they fucked, he filled her pussy and he JO'd on her, this time only twice, he said he needed to save some for later. Later, much later more like very early morning I awoke to ********, she was getting fucked buy a stranger as the bartender stood at her side of the bed stroking his cock. Matter-of-factly she told me to go back to sleep. I came back to bed but stayed awake watching and stoking my cock as well. The bartender told the guy to let him know when he was gonna cum. He did and the bartender unloaded on HWR while the stranger unloaded inside her. When the stranger pulled out a torrent of cum spewed out, I imagined the bartender was there first, luckily she put a pad down. As they dressed I got her 2 towels, one for her pussy and one for the rest of her. They thanked her and the bartender apologized for waking me and thanked me as well.

Saturday 1/23 I got wind of a text exchange HWR had with Gayle and since found an opportunity to copy it.
1580815193884.png
1580815208142.png
1580815218172.png
1580815225518.png

Sunday 1/24 we drove the 35 minutes to the Marriott. We got here 10:45 parked and made out way upstairs to the suite. When we got there Mr. commuter and 3 guys were waiting. When we got in all she saw were the 4 guys, She said, that's it? He replied it was still early. She said she wanted to 'freshen up' and to let her know when everyone's arrived and rolled into the bathroom. I waited with the 4 guys, we made small talk, slowly guys drifted in. About 11:10 she opened the door and asked if 'the show was ever gonna get on the road'. Mr. commuter said 13 of the 14 are here. She said that works for her and to get started as she exited the bathroom in a Marriott terry robe. She made her way to the bed, ditched the rollator, threw off the robe, got on the bed and said the line starts here asking who's' first. The guys quickly stripped tossing their clothes into piles. 10 white guys, 1 Asian and 1 black. Cocks varied in size from what looked like under 5" to about 7". 12 were cut. Ages from mid 20s to mid-50s.

The first guy got on the bed and went down on her. That was a complete surprise. Within 5 minutes he had licked her to 2 orgasms. That also was a surprise. Then he mounted her, in maybe 2 minutes she had her 3rd orgasm , he held on for dear life as she thrashed around. They expressed dismay at her violent contractions. He didn't last long after that cumming in her magic pussy. I had a towel ready and I cleaned her up as she said next. Number 2 also took her missionary. 5 minutes and she had another orgasm and another 'fill up'.

I cleaned her again. Number 3 was almost a repeat of the guy that preceded him. After he dismounted the 3 of them stood in a 'just fucked her' group. Kinda surreal. The other guys were actually in a line as if at the grocery checkout, occasionally peering around wonder how long until their turn.

Number 4 asked her to lay on her stomach on a pillow so he could 'do her' from behind. That's her least favorite position, fortunately he had a cock long enough. She didn't cum, but he did.

Number 5 told her to stay that way and told me not to clean her, that he liked sloppy seconds or whatever. He slid right in and 'went to work'. Then the problem arose. He slapped her ass, a definite sexual slap, one that cracked throughout the suite. Once I heard it I knew we were trouble, sure enough it caused her RSD to flare up. She yelled in agony. He said it was only a simple butt-slap. HWR yelled at him to get off, he reluctantly complied. I glared at him as did Mr. commuter who said I told you her lower extremities were sensitive and you need to take care. He said he did but thought her butt would be OK. She yelled for me to get her meds. She popped an oxy (her breakthrough pain med). Mr. commuter asked if they should leave, she said to give her 15 minutes but I could take care of them if anyone wanted. They all glared at me, but no takers. They milled around rubbing their cocks for the 15, she asked for another oxy. I know what 2 in a row means. But she has to call it, I can’t, only she knows her pain level. She said to wait another 15. One of the guys had to leave, he dressed and was gone. Now there were 12.

When the 2nd 15 was done she told me she was in too much pain and couldn't continue, she apologized. There were nasty comments directed at number 5 by most all of the other guys. He lamented that they were done even though they never got her, he asked what the 'done' group was complaining about that they got theirs, they said we going to try for 2nds.

Mr. commuter apologized profusely and ushered the guys out including himself. As he shut the door he again apologized and said he had tried. She thanked him.

I asked what she wanted to do. She said just lay here to regroup. She asked for another oxy. I tried to clean her up but the towel touching her legs was too much for her to handle. 5 minutes later she was asleep. The room was paid for till the following day, so we stayed. In the morning I helped her shower, she was in bad shape, very acute, dire agony. I had to help her with everything she did.