Is your wife the slut type? Shy? Conservative? Classy? Aprox age?

Wifey is a classy marathon running MILF. Appears reserved on the outside but in the bedroom anything is game. When we met in college, she seemed like a quiet girl, but loved to suck cock. I got a blow job almost every day! After a couple shots she would suck my cock or give a hand job in front of her sorority sisters and others. We were pretty tame sexually the first few years of dating and marriage, but the last few years she’s opened up with bbc dildos, cuffs, blindfolds, anal (!), you name it. Wifey is really evolving to the point we’ve dirty talked about her sucking other cocks while I watch at a bar or having or first MFM. Still initial stages, but we’re both hot for it. She loves when I post content here and reading the comments.

Pic of her and her sorority sister in college. Wifey has her mouth open ready for cock.
Wow…looks like you are in for some really good times ahead!

My wife is a very conservative teacher (we both are) and it’s difficult because we live in Washington state. Before we met she was with atleast 25 plus guys. We’re both Christian, but we are both turned on by her being a slut. She started fucking wary and often, I was she still was lol

Day to day I am Naples Shy Wife. Only my best friend knows what we do when we go out to play.
When we go out I wear very revealing outfits.
I have to do anything my husband wants.
If I see a guy I'm attracted to I have to ask/beg permission to play.
Flashing him is a must. Sometimes he makes me get naked so I can play.
When everything works out I am a happy girl.
Such a good, good girl!!

My wife has a masters degree, is very shy and conservative and she is very classy and particular about who she likes. That said she had a wicked kink streak. She loves well endowed men and wears very skimpy clothing in public.
I would fuck her all night, make her breakfast and then fuck her all day.

Reactions: kort6776