It took awhile but it was worth it

NXcuck

We were young married in teens , I saw her grow sexually. She had premarital experience with other young guys , quite a lot actually. But with marriage we experimented like most , we started with adding oral, later along came the vibrator, the dildos, beads etc. We had progressed to her fisting me while feathering. I could shoot the ceiling on that lol. When I wanted to make her go wild , anal bead string , pull the rip cord during oral and fingering , reach deep bumping cervix , she’d damn near drown me . We were about that point , 53 y.o. and it was time , I no longer could cum more than once. Her sexuality was peaking , mine going south . I knew , I instigated it , planned it, got her some bbc. All the stuff I was doing to satisfy her was more efficiently done by a black man , with a long hard dick , with stamina to fuck all night . What a sight it was to see two people fuck like they did , really animalistic. I just wish it could have lasted forevermore.

Reactions: Milf2try
So she doesn't play anymore?
I can’t say for sure she left me, played the field for about a year, I divorced her, she remarried a guy with little going for him. I know she was working two jobs to support, I don’t think she’s in the game anymore. Worn out .