Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
I have a dare for you. If you have an elevator in your apartment block take a photo of the door open and you are topless. If no elevator a photo of you topless in a corridor of the block.
umm seems fun..umm need to make it exciting..but I am waiting for some other creative ideas too. Let the creative juices flow @Grandhomme
💋

Reactions: werekinky2
umm seems fun..umm need to make it exciting..but I am waiting for some other creative ideas too. Let the creative juices flow @Grandhomme
💋

You could do the dare naked and continue until you encounter man who takes a photo of you on your phone. Talking of juices flowing, you posted a pic of you holding a stranger's cock how about one of a stranger's fingers inside you?

You could do the dare naked and continue until you encounter man who takes a photo of you on your phone. Talking of juices flowing, you posted a pic of you holding a stranger's cock how about one of a stranger's fingers inside you?
Haaha how many votes here? Need to see some enthusiasm 💋 💋

Thanks for the likes and the comments Loves... Welcuming new loves @atantonov

Stay safe all..Here you go...Happy Holidays :)... Have some bunny fun..Love Jaaz :)

💋
IMG_5633.JPGIMG_5632.JPG

Lots of Luv and your own Naughty Cum Queen!! Love Desi Hotwife Jaaz

291.gif

HotwifeJaaz

Last edited:
Would love to see you with skirt hitched up and on hands and knees...🙏

here you go @Nicko77v with a twist... hope ypu like it..will save this one for one more try maybe in summer :)

DareThongfan-1.jpg

==================
Lots of Luv and your own Naughty Cum Queen!! Love Desi HotwifeJaaz
Simply say ur desire and comments for more!!!
BACK TO INDEX

291.gif

Last edited:
WOW, that got me to attention! like the twist! please do keep this for another one in summer I will remind you! ;)
Hope you don't mind if I cum back to this later!!!