Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Wowww...u r just a beauty. Fuckng slut you are i fell like kneeling down and licking your dripping pussy after shower. I bet it gives honey outta there ummmm
hope you are doing well my darling.. it was so lonely here without you.
haha well well u certainly know it Adonis. Thanks..and yeah I will be on and off. but its lovely to b here with some of you.
Hope you are safe too my love.

Reactions: werekinky2
haha well well u certainly know it Adonis. Thanks..and yeah I will be on and off. but its lovely to b here with some of you.
Hope you are safe too my love.
hey Jaaz, on which floor do you reside? I have a dare for you. Don't worry just some fun I know naughty Jaazy is what you want :)

ok so this is the dare for you..u need to wear the see through top that you have shown us earlier. See below.
And then just post a pic from in front of the door of your neighbour or urs..showing us the apartment number what u say?
i found the pic that u shared with you rencouter at a pub. I would love to see you in this.
IMG_439411.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shimmelfinny
ok so this is the dare for you..u need to wear the see through top that you have shown us earlier. See below.
And then just post a pic from in front of the door of your neighbour or urs..showing us the apartment number what u say?
i found the pic that u shared with you rencouter at a pub. I would love to see you in this.
View attachment 360487
Well haha it was quite a dare. I am sure the neighbour had fun. I saw his wife whisking him right away hahaha :)
Trying something new here ...Knock knock knocking on neighbour's door :p
Love Jaaz 💋💋

Dareneighbour-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well haha it was quite a dare. I am sure the neighbour had fun. I saw his wife whisking him right away hahaha :)
Trying something new here ...Knock knock knocking on neighbour's door :p
Love Jaaz 💋💋

View attachment 360488
well I am just stumped. I have been arguing with an asshole over your beauty and I just think its futile..these kind of people are not apt enough to comprehend your beauty. But I like your spirit so much. I am absolutely mesmerised Jaaz

Reactions: werekinky2