My Petite Wife

malmal

Gold
We met when she was in middle school. We started going out when she was in high school. She has a tight and petite body, and an even tighter pussy. She's a beauty, but I can't show her face for obvious reasons.

This was one of the first pics she sent me. A selfie of her cleavage. We had just started going out. She was a virgin.

255 04 g.jpg

Last edited:
I've posted the wife in various threads. I'll collect everything that's been posted, in this thread.

We met when she was in middle school. We started going out when she was in high school. She has a tight and petite body, and an even tighter pussy. She's a beauty, but I can't show her face for obvious reasons.

This was one of the first pics she sent me. A selfie of her cleavage. We had just started going out. She was a virgin.

View attachment 457521
She is sexy and adorable!!!

• Love
Reactions: nok-nok and malmal
I've posted the wife in various threads. I'll collect everything that's been posted, in this thread.

View attachment 457521
No, not just another wife, she is a very beautiful sexy women, xxxxxx

This was one of the first pics she sent me. A selfie of
Very sexy lady you have here.

Reactions: malmal
She was in high school and we had just started going out. After beach-day she ended up with this inexplicable six fingered tan line.

At my place, I asked her to take off her top for a pic. At this point she had always been fully clothed when we were alone (and she was a virgin). She was nervous but she obliged.

Then I asked if she would take her skirt off for another pic. She was even more nervous but obliged!

003 e 07 05.jpg

I eventually sweet talked her into taking everything off! But she insisted that I leave the room and she wouldn't show me her front side. At least I got to take a pic! Coming up.

Last edited:
She was in high school and we had just started going out. After beach-day she ended up with this inexplicable six fingered tan line.

At my place, I asked her to take off her top for a pic. At this point she had always been fully clothed when we were alone (and she was a virgin). She was nervous but she obliged.

Then I asked if she would take her skirt off for another pic. She was even more nervous but obliged!

View attachment 458112

I eventually sweet talked her into taking everything off! But she insisted that I leave the room and she wouldn't show me her front side. At least I got to take a pic! Coming up.
Waiting for the moment when she will get fully nakid

Reactions: malmal