My Petite Wife

I thought it would be nice to see a beautiful nude female body assembling furniture. I couldn't find any online, so my wife obliged. Enjoy.

1906 02 16L.jpg

After which, she got to enjoy several of my hand tools repurposed as dildos. We didn't have condoms ready so some of them chafed her delicate pussy until it was red and swollen. I have a pic her swollen pussy from that night I'll post later.

There were several high points in my wife's milf journey. The point after birth, where she lost weight and continued to breastfeed. Slim wife with naturally bigger, in her case perfectly round, boobs.

For as often and in as many daily activities I can get away with asking, I would ask her to be topless. It must have been annoying for her but she was kind enough to oblige and I must admit to being a happy man. In this pic she was messaging the office, checking emails and reports, topless with erect nipples. My eyes were glued. Good times.

350 5550 07L.jpg

There were several high points in my wife's milf journey. The point after birth, where she lost weight and continued to breastfeed. Slim wife with naturally bigger, in her case perfectly round, boobs.

For as often and in as many daily activities I can get away with asking, I would ask her to be topless. It must have been annoying for her but she was kind enough to oblige and I must admit to being a happy man. In this pic she was messaging the office, checking emails and reports, topless with erect nipples. My eyes were glued. Good times.

View attachment 515428
Beautiful breast

Reactions: malmal

View attachment 515428
Nice

View attachment 515428
Of all your photos, this one rates a 10 . Just love her and your photography. Still a fan

Reactions: Foryou90 and malmal
I thought it would be nice to see a beautiful nude female body assembling furniture. I couldn't find any online, so my wife obliged. Enjoy.

View attachment 514853

After which, she got to enjoy several of my hand tools repurposed as dildos. We didn't have condoms ready so some of them chafed her delicate pussy until it was red and swollen. I have a pic her swollen pussy from that night I'll post later.
Tell us there's more photos from this day.