Karen ar Hedonism 2

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
Well here is a continuation of Karen and the virgin in Jamaica 1999.after the 1st week staying in montego bay resort I had book 4 days at hedonism 2 resort. It is a clothing optional resort. Totally adult. They have a nude side and a prude side. Most guests played on the nude side. To be on that side 1 has to be topless or nude. Cameras can only be used to take of you or friends.

When we got there it was early morning only a few people on the beach. Weather was awesome when there. Karen headed for the beach I had a shower then joined her. She was topless talking to another girl Heather. I sat down beside Karen soaking up the Ray's. I had never gone nude,Karen only went topless. Heather was topless also,she was really pretty small tits but great ass. Karen and her spent all 4 days in each other's company. They went to Rick's cafe 1 afternoon in a party mood like everyday there. They were laughing and having fun . They also let me take a few photos of them topless once,then put back on their bathing suit tops on. Heather's guy friend and I kept each other company also. At night they had a piano bar and entertainer. Seems like you have drinks all day. At the dining room everyone has to be dressed up also.

The 3rd day there the resort was sold out and beach was busy. A lot of women there were very hot looking ages about I guess 25 - 55 lots were nude, swimming and playing volleyball. Heather's guy John was sick that morning with a bug i guess. So there was only the 3 of us. Heather wanted to join in for volleyball, Karen didn't want to so asked me to go play on a team with Heather, I guess she felt uncomfortable no knowing anyone.

We had a fun time and Karen was watching us. We had another girl and 4 guy's on our team. The resort was about 4 to 1 men staying there.

After the game 2 guy's asked to join us we said sure. Karen was also chatting with another guy when we got back. The chairs were scarce because of all the people so we shared a few of them with the 3 guy's we just met. The guy's kept going to the beach bar for drinks. The girls didn't have to move unless ******** break was needed,both girls always went together. Karen's guy she was talking to was black and really hung, as all of us guys had to be nude to be on that side. The other 2 guy's were also good looking and looked after themselves. We all had great stories of where we live and events. I could tell Karen was into the black guy Doug. And Heather liked the 1 guy which also named Doug, the other one I forgot his name. Heather friend that was sick was just a good friend of hers I found out later. After about 3 hrs of drinking and partying the sun was going down. The ladies went to the bathroom and came back and said they wanted to shower and test before dinner. They both asked the 3 of the guys to me is there. I finished my drink with them then .The black fellow Doug asked me what the deal with Karen and me and Heather. I told them I let Karen do what she wanted and I think Heather is game in the right situation . The guy's said perfect so I left to the room.

Karen and I talked about the great day we had and said she liked all 3 guys. She said Heather was into Doug the white guy. Karen was into the other Doug, she has never even kissed a black man before. I thought I might have a chance with Heather if timing was right,Karen says maybe but didn't know. Karen got dressed and look really sexy no bra or panties on under her dress. Then we went for dinner Heather allready had a table for us. The guy's came in a while later. Dinner was great a few bottles of wine and great conversations. Heather's friend was still I'll in his room. After supper we all went to the floor show. Seated there boy girl boy girl boy. Everyone talked to each other,Doug's roommate who I forgot his name and I had a really good talk on life in general. The 2 girls also talked with the other too. The girls kept going to bathroom breaks I guess it was all the day drinks. After the show the guys asked what were doing later both girls said hot tub time everyone was game. The hot tub in on the nude side.so everyone went and changed in their room and grabbed a towel. Karen and I were first there,and there were 3 other couples in the hot tub, it was more like a huge jetted pool about 4 ft deep. After a while everyone was there and again boy girl separated a bit. Karen asked me to get her a drink and Doug's friend I found out was John came with me. The beach bar closes at 6;00 so we went to the lobby bar. John asked more about this resort and I told him I heard it alot of swingers come here. Later they have a disco and you have to wear something you kinda wear to bed no nudity. Got a our drinks all tequila shooters easy to carry back.

When we got back only 1 couple was left in there. The Doug's were sitting out on the edge and both girls were playing with their hard cocks, what a sight the other couple were watching and doing the same. They just stopped to have a tequila shot then back at the guys cocks. I just relaxed and watched & john had his cock in his hand. I left and said I had to go to the bathroom,but went to room and put on video recorder it tapes for 2 hrs. Then I went back. Karen was sitting on the side and black Doug was eating her out. Heather and Doug was in the water,her legs were on his shoulders and he was fucking her. The other couple had left. Heather and Doug slowed down, I didn't know if he came but they left and said they'll see us later in the disco. Karen looked at me and asked if was alright if they left to I nodded yes. John and I left shortly after for the disco. We had no clothes with us just 2 if towels, I guess it was okay were not nude in there haha. The disco was 1/2 full some risky outfits the women were wearing in there. John and I grabbed a table and talked for quite awhile. He kept asking about what I let Karen do I knew he was interested in her. I told him a few stories and last week what happened with the virgin. I didn't think Karen would do anything as she was interested in white Doug this afternoon. She didn't mind John but talked with Doug more. Most of the women there were into there own groups so we just kept talking till someone came back.

Karen was the first to come in and sat with us. John went to the bathroom so I asked how it went. She just smiled and said I'll tell you later I said okay. I said it was tough to wait with John after what happened in the hot tub. I told Karen I told John of a few of your adventures and he loved it. Karen said John was cute but liked Doug better. Well I said you could of had both and she laughed. John came back and I went to the bathroom, when I got back they were gone also I was a little shocked. Then about 1/2 hr later in came Heather and Doug. Heather asked were Karen was, I said probably with John. She didn't seem to shocked either. We had a drink and chatted, then Heather asked what I did I do while everyone was gone, I said bored a little. Heather asked John if she could get the key to their room and he handed it to her. Heather grabbed my hand and said to me let's go. We got there and Heather stripped fast, I was only wearing a towel and that came off. Heather said she was sore from Doug pounding her a few times so I'm getting a blowjob. I just smiled and layed on the bed, she was awesome at it. She used no hands just her lips and suction. I could hold long and I was about to cum she stuck her finger in my ass, god did I blow a load. We got up and left and took Heather back to her room and kissed her goodnight.

I got to the back to bar being gone about 20 minutes. I saw John sitting at the bar so I hoin joined him. Were is Karen I said, he smiled and said gone back to the room with Doug. Wow I had a drink and told John I'm going for a walk and see him tomorrow. I was heading to our room which was at the far end near the hot tub when Doug was coming my way. He said Karen is waiting for me there, I said great I'll see you in the morning. I went to our room and Karen was lying nude on top with the air condition on. That was good because the room had a odor of sex. Karen smiled and asked how Heather was, I told her she was sore from Doug and gave me one hell of a blowjob. I said how was your fun with having 3 men in 1 night. She told me the black guy was best and his very big cock new what to do. She had him twice then he had to leave because he had an early flight. John she felt sorry for watching everything all day. Karen said he was fun and she had a climax with him. Doug to was alright too, Karen was curious what he was like in bed. Karen said she was exhausted and would I mind having sex in the morning, no I said and we went to sleep.

This was the first time Karen had sex with 3 good looking men in 1 night separately. Plus her first black man. I try to see if watchers web with post pics of Karen and Heather there. They are bright from the sun in pics