Keeping your husband interested and satisfied ?

This sounds much more preferable than the ridiculous idea of NEVER being ALLOWED! I know it may sound naive but, I've always thought that a wife should show some respect and appreciation for the unrestricted joy and pleasure they get. The idea that they can flip like a switch and become unreasonably restrictive seems like a warped form of hypocrisy. A lot of guys sign on for their wife having sex with someone else. They don't always see the being cut off as a part of that deal.
Im glad you like what we do we have extreme play times the temp chasity and not touching her can be very stimulating From.extreme sex . PLAY ROLE PLAYAND TEASING BOTH Ways

at first I participated with Elena and she was happy about it, but for some years now she has locked my cock in the cage and often orders me to clean up the sperm when she fucks her young studs and often orders me to suck her lovers cock until I get my ass fucked by them. some studs fucked my ass putting me on top of her elena and alternating my ass with her pussy, all bareback bareback.

View attachment 1202967View attachment 1202968View attachment 1202969
She look amazing btw great story

Reactions: Elene