Keeping your husband interested and satisfied ?

My wife knows that I like to feel her vagina with semen and tries her best to accommodate that. It is very difficult though because her boyfriends are usually at our home when Iā€™m at work or she stays the weekend from Friday night to Monday morning on most weeks. But quite often I will return home from work or the gym and she will be laying on the bed with her legs spread open with the semen dripping out and ask me to go inside to reclaim her. She tells me that is import after she has had another man inside her body. She wants to feel reconnected with me physically and emotionally. If I donā€™t reclaim her, she feels empty and not fully pleasured. She enjoys multiple men inside her in one day if possible. I donā€™t ask much from her because I know I am sharing her and I donā€™t want to put too much pressure on her shoulders. But she has always been good to me and considered my needs. Thatā€™s why I love her so much.

We enjoy pretty regular mfm fun with a guy we know. It's not cuckold for us at all, it's just sex, we take turns with her. All three of us have a really good time. He does fuck her more than I do when he visits but I get plenty also. I'm never denied anything. I watch till he's done then he watches us till it's his turn again. Typical night for us is him 3 rounds, I go twice. There's been nights I've gone 3 and/or he's had four. 99% of the time we go once more after he's gone befor we fall asleep. We don't have any rules but nothing crazy happens. They can do whatever they like. He got her into things she didn't seem to enjoy befor, swallowing cum not a problem now. Anal almost every time he's with us. I've fucked her butt many times since we started all this. She has a way different outlook about sex and sexy fun now. She asks for sex now just her and I, I can fuck her anytime I want, she never says no. It's very very obvious she likes sex with him, he's got a much bigger dick but she's never said anything about his or my dick size, never has said anything that would make me feel inferior. But she does cum way different with him than she does with me. This has REALLY improved our sex life.

For us, rule number one is that my wife takes care of my needs. In our case, she wants/needs more sex than I do. Her playing with others is how we make sure all of our needs are met. There have been bumps in the road, but we continue to live, learn, and grow.
R u back together again.

Thanks for all the responses and it's good to see how many wives remain attentive to their husbands. In most of the things I read about wives becoming hot wives, it takes a lot of initial assurances from their husbands that it's not just a scheme to open the marriage. From there it seems a lot of concessions/agreements about getting to watch, getting pictures or videos, getting to choose who and how often, and various other details.

After that, the whole thing works or falls apart. When a couple finally does try it, many times I read how wives say they wish they had started this a long time ago and how their enjoyment of sex has skyrocketed along with their self-confidence. From that point all the power swings over to the wife, the husband becomes the uncertain one then. It's a scenario that is ripe for abuse. Once consent is withheld, then it's either respected or not.

At some point the mental struggle to know that someone else turns on your wife more than you do, someone else makes her WANT sex, she can't get enough sex, someone else physically satisfies her in ways that you can't, that just has to get to any man sooner or later. Plenty of times I've read threads here where a wife went too far, got carried away, whatever, and they divorced. Some stories are so stacked to the perspective of the offended husband it seems hard to believe.

I cling to the idea that there are plenty of smart, sensitive women out there that anticipate these things and much more. They appreciate the NRE, the confidence and fun. I'm thinking that most of these wives keep better track of how their husbands are doing than let on. They know when something isn't right between her and her husband, they know how much he can take. If he craves angst, she knows how much to give. It's simple for the husband to know what his wife wants now and what gets her horny. It's not as simple for the wives. I think that's when men become the "complex beings" and women follow a "primal instinct", role reversal.

I think you have to be built for it. My wife knows just the thought of her cheating keeps me permanently interested and when she actually does it it's even more so. I literally crave her when she's with another man. She knows it and knows how to use it.

I think you have to be built for it. My wife knows just the thought of her cheating keeps me permanently interested and when she actually does it it's even more so. I literally crave her when she's with another man. She knows it and knows how to use it.
I agree you have to be built for it but there are so many variations to build for. People get off on a lot of different kinks and I know the ones I dig and the ones I think I don't. "She knows how to use it." says it all. So, she knows you know? Surely she also knows difference between what will push you past your limits and what will keep it "interesting".

I agree you have to be built for it but there are so many variations to build for. People get off on a lot of different kinks and I know the ones I dig and the ones I think I don't. "She knows how to use it." says it all. So, she knows you know? Surely she also knows difference between what will push you past your limits and what will keep it "interesting".

She knows the difference but rarely cares or pays any attention to it. It has become how far will I go without begging her to stop. She broke a couple of my ribs two months ago teaching me a lesson for which I totally think she was in the right. I'm not saying I deserved to be sent to the hospital but she was right to be hard on me as I tried to stop her from fucking a super hot new guy. That's a major offense in our relationship. She also wore a short skirt and flirted with the orthopedic surgeon but that's another story. But you're right, there are many variations and we've found one, though extreme, that works for us.

She knows the difference but rarely cares or pays any attention to it. It has become how far will I go without begging her to stop. She broke a couple of my ribs two months ago teaching me a lesson for which I totally think she was in the right. I'm not saying I deserved to be sent to the hospital but she was right to be hard on me as I tried to stop her from fucking a super hot new guy. That's a major offense in our relationship. She also wore a short skirt and flirted with the orthopedic surgeon but that's another story. But you're right, there are many variations and we've found one, though extreme, that works for us.
šŸ§

Reactions: coastalkid
My wife knows that I like to feel her vagina with semen and tries her best to accommodate that. It is very difficult though because her boyfriends are usually at our home when Iā€™m at work or she stays the weekend from Friday night to Monday morning on most weeks. But quite often I will return home from work or the gym and she will be laying on the bed with her legs spread open with the semen dripping out and ask me to go inside to reclaim her. She tells me that is import after she has had another man inside her body. She wants to feel reconnected with me physically and emotionally. If I donā€™t reclaim her, she feels empty and not fully pleasured. She enjoys multiple men inside her in one day if possible. I donā€™t ask much from her because I know I am sharing her and I donā€™t want to put too much pressure on her shoulders. But she has always been good to me and considered my needs. Thatā€™s why I love her so much.
licking her pussy full off sperm is such a turn on for me that i,ve had sometimes a orgasm without touching my clit,and as punishment i get a barehandspanking with windows open so our neighbours have heard a few times,and that turns me on also being a slutty sissy!

I just read the thread ā€œDo you still fuck your husband?ā€ Iā€™m trying to understand so please be kind. I want to know how you (wives) keep your husbands wanting to continue? Several wives said they do not allow their husbands to have sex with them. A few said they want or try to not let their husbands have an ejaculation. Is this realistic? Do you consider or worry that they will become ambivalent?

I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a hotwife. We do role play talk about her fucking bigger cocks when we have sex. If my my wife ever did follow through and become a hotwife I would still want ā€œsome kindā€œ of sex life for myself. That sex life may look different but it would have to be something that made me want to continue. If my happiness was ignored why would I want to continue?

I get that some people thrive on submission. I get that some husbands feel/are inadequate, but everyone wants to be happy donā€™t they? Do any of you wives ever sense that your husband is at the breaking point? When my wife and I role play she always says she still enjoys my little cock. She says sheā€™s just so glad to have a husband that lets her have her fun. She knows I need ā€œsomethingā€.

The thing that confuses me is how many threads I read that are such extreme scenarios. So many of them end or disappear. I figure since the husband relinquishes so much control to the wife that the wife has some responsibility in keeping her husband interested and an exceptional wife keeps her husband excited and wanting more. Please, please be kind to my honest question. Sustainability is what Iā€™m getting at.
if my wife would not have sex with me in this situation she would then be a single woman