Keeping your husband interested and satisfied ?

coastalkid

Male
Gold
From
CA, US
I just read the thread “Do you still fuck your husband?” I’m trying to understand so please be kind. I want to know how you (wives) keep your husbands wanting to continue? Several wives said they do not allow their husbands to have sex with them. A few said they want or try to not let their husbands have an ejaculation. Is this realistic? Do you consider or worry that they will become ambivalent?

I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a hotwife. We do role play talk about her fucking bigger cocks when we have sex. If my my wife ever did follow through and become a hotwife I would still want “some kind“ of sex life for myself. That sex life may look different but it would have to be something that made me want to continue. If my happiness was ignored why would I want to continue?

I get that some people thrive on submission. I get that some husbands feel/are inadequate, but everyone wants to be happy don’t they? Do any of you wives ever sense that your husband is at the breaking point? When my wife and I role play she always says she still enjoys my little cock. She says she’s just so glad to have a husband that lets her have her fun. She knows I need “something”.

The thing that confuses me is how many threads I read that are such extreme scenarios. So many of them end or disappear. I figure since the husband relinquishes so much control to the wife that the wife has some responsibility in keeping her husband interested and an exceptional wife keeps her husband excited and wanting more. Please, please be kind to my honest question. Sustainability is what I’m getting at.

before you start you must sit down for the most honest discussion between you both,you must share everything,your secrets&fantasies&fetish that you never told even if taboo is involved,in the beginning you,re both nervous,shy,full off shame and embarrassed to tell and share this with each other but you must do it and don,t hold back,it,s the only way to stay together and not splitting up,and i can tell afterwards nothing or someone can come between you both,there,s a bond between each other no one can break,just because you were honest&respectfull&trusting whatever you shared was not going shared with someone else,so when you or wife have a wish,just do it because you both want it,you talked about it and you both loved it to try it,when there,s just 1 off you want to do his or her fantasy then it becomes painfull for the other person,because she &he took advance from being so open&honest about your secret,and when a person does this without your permission it,s blackmail&chantage&disrespectfull etc and how can you live with someone doing this,so trust&honesty&respect is the start off everything without no chance to survive

My husband is permanently locked in a cock cage, as I’ve mentioned in other threads
He doesn’t have sex with me
He is allowed to lick and suck my pussy and arse for as long as I want him to
He says he is sexually satisfied by giving me
Pleasure
As a special treat I will give him a golden shower
I normally will give him 2 or 3 ruined orgasms during the year but that’s all he is allowed
I do allow him to suck one of my boyfriends off of they will fuck his arse, but he’s not allowed to cum, he knows if he does then he won’t get one of my special showers

We have both sat and had many conversations and he assures me that he is completely happy and fully satisfied

I never play alone we always play together in that he is always present and watching as that is one of the agreement’s that we have

If I played on my own it would be like I’m cheating on him, which I would never do

I know others are different and play alone and that’s brilliant if that’s what they have agreed and are happy

My husband is permanently locked in a cock cage, as I’ve mentioned in other threads
He doesn’t have sex with me
He is allowed to lick and suck my pussy and arse for as long as I want him to
He says he is sexually satisfied by giving me
Pleasure
As a special treat I will give him a golden shower
I normally will give him 2 or 3 ruined orgasms during the year but that’s all he is allowed
I do allow him to suck one of my boyfriends off of they will fuck his arse, but he’s not allowed to cum, he knows if he does then he won’t get one of my special showers

We have both sat and had many conversations and he assures me that he is completely happy and fully satisfied

I never play alone we always play together in that he is always present and watching as that is one of the agreement’s that we have

If I played on my own it would be like I’m cheating on him, which I would never do

I know others are different and play alone and that’s brilliant if that’s what they have agreed and are happy
we,ve got many naughty things in common!!!

before you start you must sit down for the most honest discussion between you both,you must share everything,your secrets&fantasies&fetish that you never told even if taboo is involved,in the beginning you,re both nervous,shy,full off shame and embarrassed to tell and share this with each other but you must do it and don,t hold back,it,s the only way to stay together and not splitting up,and i can tell afterwards nothing or someone can come between you both,there,s a bond between each other no one can break,just because you were honest&respectfull&trusting whatever you shared was not going shared with someone else,so when you or wife have a wish,just do it because you both want it,you talked about it and you both loved it to try it,when there,s just 1 off you want to do his or her fantasy then it becomes painfull for the other person,because she &he took advance from being so open&honest about your secret,and when a person does this without your permission it,s blackmail&chantage&disrespectfull etc and how can you live with someone doing this,so trust&honesty&respect is the start off everything without no chance to survive
My wife and I have weekly discussions... She has me lie on the bed jerk off, edge, fuck myself in the ass with a vibrator and play with my nipples. She tells me to really get into it. . While she is fully dressed.. We talk about new ideas and fantasies of how she can humiliate me and our relationship... When we're done she let's me cum and makes me eat it...

My wife and I have weekly discussions... She has me lie on the bed jerk off, edge, fuck myself in the ass with a vibrator and play with my nipples. She tells me to really get into it. . While she is fully dressed.. We talk about new ideas and fantasies of how she can humiliate me and our relationship... When we're done she let's me cum and makes me eat it...
My wife allows me to jerk off as well. She enjoys watching me 'perform' for her. She strictly prohibits me from doing it alone or without her permission.

At the top of her playing around, back in 2012, we enjoyed the denial due to New Boyfriend arrival. We would do if for several days until the next weekend arrived when she would have sex with him. I would still cum, but with her hand or feet and outside. What was more sustainable was penetration with external ejaculation. From 2014 to 2020 she had a long term man, almost a 2nd husband. I worked out of town and would return every 10 days. For 5 years or more, I actually ejaculated outside 100% time and I loved it. Some weekends I didnt even get to penetrate. Since I was home, it allowed her to sleep over at this place while I took care of our kids. So it was a continual, but loving denial of sex.

As long as it turns on both of you, why not!?

I just read the thread “Do you still fuck your husband?” I’m trying to understand so please be kind. I want to know how you (wives) keep your husbands wanting to continue? Several wives said they do not allow their husbands to have sex with them. A few said they want or try to not let their husbands have an ejaculation. Is this realistic? Do you consider or worry that they will become ambivalent?

I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a hotwife. We do role play talk about her fucking bigger cocks when we have sex. If my my wife ever did follow through and become a hotwife I would still want “some kind“ of sex life for myself. That sex life may look different but it would have to be something that made me want to continue. If my happiness was ignored why would I want to continue?

I get that some people thrive on submission. I get that some husbands feel/are inadequate, but everyone wants to be happy don’t they? Do any of you wives ever sense that your husband is at the breaking point? When my wife and I role play she always says she still enjoys my little cock. She says she’s just so glad to have a husband that lets her have her fun. She knows I need “something”.

The thing that confuses me is how many threads I read that are such extreme scenarios. So many of them end or disappear. I figure since the husband relinquishes so much control to the wife that the wife has some responsibility in keeping her husband interested and an exceptional wife keeps her husband excited and wanting more. Please, please be kind to my honest question. Sustainability is what I’m getting at.
You are wanting to be a stag. A cuckold is a totally different thing. And why are you worried what others are doing or how. Just do what makes you happy. Easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: artman6060
Wives should jack their hubby's cock off everday before he goes to work - he will be happy and not looking to fuck other females. Then when you start fucking other cocks - just his cock off and share the details with him.
I faithful husband will not go looking for other women just because he has an unattended hard on that day. The hornier I get, the more I want my wife to fuck other men! but never a desire for other women. Sure, Im not blind and appreciated a nice ass or tits on the street or office. But have never pursued one in 22 yrs of marriage

Post that talk about how one person does not understand another's view/desire/wants etc boiled down to the same thing, your preference do not align so you cannot understand. My sibling did not like tomatoes but I love them so I couldn't understand and when I tried ask the response was "I just don't."

There are several points of views on these sites but each couple needs to do some soul searching to understanding their limits, etc. Nobody outside of that relationship needs to understand it. On the flip side, most of what you read is probably just fapping fodder and not real. While there are SOME extreme cuckolding relationship/situations most are probably more realistic and logical in nature.

I let my husband watch everything. That is how I keep him interested. Here r some of the thousands of pictures Danny has taken of me.View attachment 1027419View attachment 1027420View attachment 1027421
May I ask, how did you get comfortable with your pics being shared? Though we have now-adult children and nephews, those were a minor concern. My wife's main concern was her business customers, other lovers whom she had a one-on-one relationship, and her everyday life in general. She does dress slutty and hints to the general public that she is sexually liberal; but still...