kik fixed people cant find name

johndrake80

ive noticed alot of people having issues
finding us on kik and sending to the wrong person
The KiK IS (Td123465) first letter is not lowercase and its 65 not 56
Trisha/John Drake ive been getting alot of msgs saying im fake or we are fake
but all in all you just need to read the post and not just look at the pic posted
thanks and have a nice day

Reactions: jon carlton
ive noticed alot of people having issues
finding us on kik and sending to the wrong person
The KiK IS (Td123465) first letter is not lowercase and its 65 not 56
Trisha/John Drake ive been getting alot of msgs saying im fake or we are fake
but all in all you just need to read the post and not just look at the pic posted
thanks and have a nice day
Hi Trish & John . My wife & I r considering KiK for added privacy w/ chosen couples but don’t know anything ab it . Is it much better than this sort of format ( private , safe) ? Do u prefer it & if so any advice on getting started ( things to b aware of or just make transition easier )? Sorry to ask u all this but I can tell u know

Reactions: persian_bull
Hi Trish & John . My wife & I r considering KiK for added privacy w/ chosen couples but don’t know anything ab it . Is it much better than this sort of format ( private , safe) ? Do u prefer it & if so any advice on getting started ( things to b aware of or just make transition easier )? Sorry to ask u all this but I can tell u know
kik is faster on reply but there are some fakes out there so first if anything you should ask if they can verify with a live pic you'll understand what that is when you get kik if they cant then usually there pic collectors or people taking others photos

It is easier to stay in contact on kik. Also sharing pics and vids is very easy.
For every fetish you will find a group, but you always have to ask for verification.
Live pics are labeled. In my opinion this is the best feature. ?