Kissing...Yes or No

How does your husband/partner feel about you passionately kissing other men?

• Total voters
My wife does not nor has she ever had a long term lover so I do not feel at all threatened by another man kissing her, in fact I love to see my wife locked in a hot passionate kiss with a stranger because I know a hot 3-some and some great sloppy seconds are coming soon!

For me, i love watched my wife and her lover kissing while caressed her body especially after they done fucking each other, naked on the bed. Its a major turn on for me..

For me, i love watched my wife and her lover kissing while caressed her body especially after they done fucking each other, naked on the bed. Its a major turn on for me..
Hubby gets a kick out of "cleaning me" and looking up while lover and I are passionately kissing and lover is fondling my breasts......very erotic to say the least..

• Love
Reactions: JohnDBlend
Kissing is a turn on for her to be sure. For me it's way too personal. We have this 'unwritten' consent agreement. She tries to refrain from kissing and I try to refrain from jealousy. BUT refrain doesn't mean never for either of us. Of course her occasional kissing is external while my jealousy is internal.

Yeah I know, it's a fucked up viewpoint.

Kissing is a turn on for her to be sure. For me it's way too personal. We have this 'unwritten' consent agreement. She tries to refrain from kissing and I try to refrain from jealousy. BUT refrain doesn't mean never for either of us. Of course her occasional kissing is external while my jealousy is internal.

Not going to lie, I had the same approach to kissing and my wife shared that too. As we moved into the sub cuck scenerio and once I had seen in the moment she started to cum and was biting her lips, the guy was pulling her hair and she lost it. As she screamed, the guy pushed two fingers in her mouth after which she suddenly grabbed him and kissed him. It was a massive turn on. They kept fucking she was riding his cock and did not stop kissing and she did cum one more time. This was the time when I felt being a sub is the way forward and she does what she wants and I enjoy it.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Hubby gets a kick out of "cleaning me" and looking up while lover and I are passionately kissing and lover is fondling my breasts......very erotic to say the least..
Have to say seeing men even looking at my wife's tits turns me on, 2 fondling them better. If cleaning his cum from her is the price to play for seeing his hands on her tits so be it.

not fucked up at all, sounds perfectly normal human reaction if I'm honest

Not going to lie, I had the same approach to kissing and my wife shared that too. As we moved into the sub cuck scenerio and once I had seen in the moment she started to cum and was biting her lips, the guy was pulling her hair and she lost it. As she screamed, the guy pushed two fingers in her mouth after which she suddenly grabbed him and kissed him. It was a massive turn on. They kept fucking she was riding his cock and did not stop kissing and she did cum one more time. This was the time when I felt being a sub is the way forward and she does what she wants and I enjoy it.
Yes sometimes you can't help it you just have to kiss