Kissing...Yes or No

How does your husband/partner feel about you passionately kissing other men?

• Total voters
It's very hot and exciting when I fuck someone else's wife and during this time she starts kissing me while I pump in her pussy. And it's even hotter when she kisses me while I fill her pussy with my cum.

I'm yet to meet a girl to whom kissing the guy she fucks doesn't come natural to.
They always kiss and make out.

Personally I find kissing the man who is going to fuck me so important, its part of foreplay and, as I see it, essential to having a rapport with your lover to be. Fortunately my husband finds the sight of me kissing another man as much of a turn on as me sucking his cock or him fucking me.

Thanks to everyone who has looked in, contributed a comment or photo and voted.
wife needs to totally submit to the man which means kissing him too.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
I can’t be there, but it’s exciting when my wife kisses her lover. It’s especially exciting when you do everything for the bull with your mouth, not just the kiss.

40522347.jpg48825325.jpg

Reactions: Visitor12
How does you or your partner feel about you kissing other men before/during sex. Do you think its far to personal a thing between husband and wife or do you find it turns you on watching them kiss. Feel free to add your kissing photos.
The first kiss is the most invigorating one because you know what it will lead upto

I can't imagine having sex without kissing the guy.
It's also such an important part of foreplay.
Also it's something you can do in public without getting arrested lol. Hubby loves seeing me kiss a total stranger in a pub or bar knowing its most probably going to lead to more xx