Kissing...Yes or No

How does your husband/partner feel about you passionately kissing other men?

• Total voters

xxxcouplexxx

Couple
Gold
How does you or your partner feel about you kissing other men before/during sex. Do you think its far to personal a thing between husband and wife or do you find it turns you on watching them kiss. Feel free to add your kissing photos.

Kissing is a big turn on for me. When we first started I did not want my wife kissing and being romantic with her men (bulls) but over time she eased into kissing and I got into it more and more.
Now romance with her and her lovers is a must and a big turn on for me.

At first my hubby was really bothered by it. I could suck my lovers cock, have sex and have him cum in me, hubby "cleaned me" and none of that bothered me.
Passionate kissing freaked him out, I told him if we're going to have this lifestyle I MUST kiss my lovers. Period.
Been that way ever since, kissing is so ………..wonderful, especially when you have a big cock inside you !

Same with me. Strange that as men we are ok with our wife sucking a man’s cock, taking his load in ass and pussy. But kissing was a no no. Strange. Glad I got over that.
I also enjoy being out with my wife and one of her lovers seeing them walk hand in hand as I walk behind.

Personally I find kissing the man who is going to fuck me so important, its part of foreplay and, as I see it, essential to having a rapport with your lover to be. Fortunately my husband finds the sight of me kissing another man as much of a turn on as me sucking his cock or him fucking me.

Thanks to everyone who has looked in, contributed a comment or photo and voted.

Personally I find kissing the man who is going to fuck me so important, its part of foreplay and, as I see it, essential to having a rapport with your lover to be. Fortunately my husband finds the sight of me kissing another man as much of a turn on as me sucking his cock or him fucking me.

Thanks to everyone who has looked in, contributed a comment or photo and voted.
I agree, seeing the man about to but his cock inside my wife kiss her on the lips then mix tongues shows he wants her to be well aroused. My wife likes to end a wank during a kiss, I like to watch her cum face.

Must be a man thing. Seeing my mate with my wife is hot even now. The pub guy and my wife were locked lips with tongues as he gave her a thorough groping on Saturday night. Hope he does again this evening. Looking forward to it!

For years my wife had never kissed her lovers, until one day when she was fucked so passionately and she just grabed his head, opened her mouth and I saw them kissing. It was really erotic. Since than she kisses with her closer lovers. I get so hard watching as with closed eyes enjoying the massive cock deeply in her wet pussy and kissing with the guy...