Ladies and Subs tell us why he is locked. When did you start etc

Hello Gents and Ladies!

So you can see I am pretty well locked up in a Cobra Cage. It is the best out of the 20 or so I've tried. Wanted to break the ice today by asking simple questions i'm the new kid on the block:

So tell us why you are locked in a chastity cage and for how long for? I've just come out from a 6 day lock period where I have been good so she tells me, so I get to have PNV in the shower. Mind you that didn't last long. I much like the whispering in the ear the humiliation, the you can't even make me wet with that little thing type of talk. Shit anything like that turns me on. Love it!

How do you guys sleep at night with that morning wood coming on. Its just to painful. I cant sleep with the cage on.

K

Last edited:
Hello Gents and Ladies!

So you can see I am pretty well locked up in a Cobra Cage. It is the best out of the 20 or so I've tried. Wanted to break the ice today by asking simple questions i'm the new kid on the block:

So tell us why you are locked in a chastity cage and for how long for? I've just come out from a 6 day lock period where I have been good so she tells me, so I get to have PNV in the shower. Mind you that didn't last long. I much like the whispering in the ear the humiliation, the you can't even make me wet with that little thing type of talk. Shit anything like that turns me on. Love it!

How do you guys sleep at night with that morning wood coming on. Its just to painful. I cant sleep with the cage on.

K
You can ger use it it you should try a vinyl.one ..My hotwife makes mecwear one when she has a hotwife Fuck date. Im usuallyocked up for a day or two before she goes out. As she knows that i get turned on when she gets dressed up to go.out to fuck. It can be frustrating but our reclaiming sex is better after being locked up she says im more intense when she cones hone after being well.fucked and in unlocked

You can ger use it it you should try a vinyl.one ..My hotwife makes mecwear one when she has a hotwife Fuck date. Im usuallyocked up for a day or two before she goes out. As she knows that i get turned on when she gets dressed up to go.out to fuck. It can be frustrating but our reclaiming sex is better after being locked up she says im more intense when she cones hone after being well.fucked and in unlocked
Love it

Reactions: toolman2c
If you and your wife agree for you to be caged i feel you start with a astic or vinyl.one. Then start with few hours each day and your wife needs to increase the time each day. You will experience your cock trying to.get hard in time you will get use to the fact you cick will swell.in it. You will get use to it the first time you HAVE to sleep with it one will be the hardest time tonget use to it. Its important for you to get use to it for an entire day. Then she needs to make you wear it for 3/5 days . In time you will get use to beng locked up. My wife locks me up when she gies out to fuck at thise times Im locked up 3/5 days
When i reclaim her the sex is more intense for us.Temp.chasity helos with that. Now when shes on a Hotwife Date which is about every 3/4 weeks IM always locked up . It works for us Tgere is times inask her about not being locked up she says 'NO' I WANT YOU LOCKED AND LOADED SO WHEN I CUM HOME YOU CAN RECLAIM ME

If you and your wife agree for you to be caged i feel you start with a astic or vinyl.one. Then start with few hours each day and your wife needs to increase the time each day. You will experience your cock trying to.get hard in time you will get use to the fact you cick will swell.in it. You will get use to it the first time you HAVE to sleep with it one will be the hardest time tonget use to it. Its important for you to get use to it for an entire day. Then she needs to make you wear it for 3/5 days . In time you will get use to beng locked up. My wife locks me up when she gies out to fuck at thise times Im locked up 3/5 days
When i reclaim her the sex is more intense for us.Temp.chasity helos with that. Now when shes on a Hotwife Date which is about every 3/4 weeks IM always locked up . It works for us Tgere is times inask her about not being locked up she says 'NO' I WANT YOU LOCKED AND LOADED SO WHEN I CUM HOME YOU CAN RECLAIM ME
Mmmm love that

I let him out periodically to clean his cock but I cuff his hands behind his back first and I do the cleaning.

I tie him spreadeagle to our bed and remove it to ruin orgasms or do post orgasm torture.

I also tie him to our bed and use a lidocaine cream on his cock and cover it with a condom and ride him when I want cock and a bull isn't available.

I allow him a real orgasm every 2 to 3 months I try to do it when he least expects it. I edge him several times then untie him. He fucks me like a demon and pounds me so damn hard I can't walk normally the next day.
I think.thats great you get to go.out to FUCK when ever you want but HIBBY GETS TO.FUCK.YOU SO INTENSELY. WHEN YOU DO AND YOU SAID HE POU DS YOU SO HARD YOU CAN WALK ITHINK THATS AWESOME ..YOU GET WELL FUCKED AND KEEP YOUR PUSSY REAL HAPPY AT HOME AND OTHERWISE

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I keep my husband in a cage because of it's pathetic size. He is my submissive cuckold bitch and that micro dicklet of his I dont even consider a penis. It's useless and belongs in a prison where I cant see it. I have a real man who takes care of my womanly needs. I love to tease my bitch by fucking in front of him right in our marital bed where he and his worthless dicklet are not allowed. He beggs me to take it off him for a little relief and admits that he isn't man enough to fuck me. He just wants to jerk off like the looser he is, but it amuses me and turns me on to refuse him. That's just the kind girl I am. It's my nature to enjoy watching a weakling who won't stand up for himself suffer.Someties he developes a rash or irritation from chafing and that's when he really starts to beg but I enjoy his pain too much to let him out right away. I know I'm a bitch but this pansey just accepts any treatment I dole out. When I do let him out, on rare occations, and it's time for him to go back into his cage he submissively allowes it. So I don't feel sorry for him. I can tell by the way he reacts to my insults and other punishments that he likes it. He is just not worthy of a womans respect and he knows it and shows it by his responses and behavior. Why else would he deliberately do things that he knows I will punish him for. Those are the reasons I keep him in a chastity cage.