Ladies can you feel

My wife says she can feel each individual spurt when I push my glans deep, straight into cervix - love it when she smiles as I pump my load as deep as possible and she says, ‘Wow, that feels like a big load’ (3 days + abstinence) music to my ears! Even better is when she goes to the bathroom and says it’s gushing out down her thighs and onto the floor.😍

The past wife I was with always wanted me and her husband to hold still (no thrusting) when we would cum in her. She liked feeling our cock twitch and pulse pumping inside her, she would always orgasm after being filled.

Her husband and I managed to pull off cumming at the same time during DVP several times. We stopped thrusting and shot our loads in her together. It was an amazing feeling and she went crazy for it

I asked my wife about this and she said that one of her regular lovers was a heavy Cummer. He'd pound her deep but when he was cumming, he used to pull his cock out so that it was almost in but not at all deep. He would be very still and then he would start cumming. She said that she could feel the cum shooting in her and the warmth would drive her crazy. By the time, he'd finish she says I'd have an amazing orgasm. Then the cum would start coming out of her pussy and she used to feel dirty with the cum flowing out on her thighs and she'd rub her thighs. She says I'd never felt anything like it with anyone else.

My wife normally does feel a man ejaculating inside her. I can always tell by her body's reaction, and she will often climax while the man cums deep inside her.

She will often lay on the bed on her back afterward with her legs spread wide open so that her used pussy is on full open display. Depending upon how deep the guy was inside her, cum would slowly begin to leak and run down her butt crack to the bed beneath.