Ladies, do you find small cocks cute or down right pathetic?

I think being a bull is more about having the balls, the balls to fuck the wife in front of or with the husband
The term bull everyone seems to have a different meaning for it. Some say its the dominance of the guy, some say the size of the dick, some say both. I have met bulls with 6in and they are bulls very dominant and make women cum and give creampies. But for me being a bull means being dominant and knowing how to fuck and size comes into hand with that as well. If you have those three your a bull. My opinion

To me if you won’t do it with another man there you are just another scared guy and not a bull
I’m just referring to hotwife. But in the cuckold scenario i would agree with you. Met some “bulls” who are not into doing with other men. If your in a cuckold scenario you have to show dominance to both the wife and husband

Reactions: Kinky69fun60
she's a good woman and deserves more than I can give
Not to dispute you, but you are giving her more by supporting her with that beautiful cock. So take pride in your willingness to support your wife in achieving full sexual satisfaction. it doesn't really matter whose cock it is that is doing the fucking as long as she is happy.

Reactions: Kinky69fun60
My wife loves sucking smaller cocks. She can take them all the way in her mouth without them gagging her as they try to drive them into her throat. Then she can work her tongue magic and bring you to your knees.
3599104600152842781.jpg