Last night

Last night she was late getting home from work. When I asked her about it she said she had stayed late to have a drink with the boys. She has done it before and I encourage her to do it. She and Alan were left alone one night and I could tell they came close. I always hope for more. She has a thing for him and him for her, they just need to let go and fuck. They poured her a half glass of bourbon last night so I know they had it on their minds also. Maybe her boss was setting Alan up for what he knows they both want. It made my dick hard when she told me what she was doing. I keep hoping for more.

Last night she was late getting home from work. When I asked her about it she said she had stayed late to have a drink with the boys. She has done it before and I encourage her to do it. She and Alan were left alone one night and I could tell they came close. I always hope for more. She has a thing for him and him for her, they just need to let go and fuck. They poured her a half glass of bourbon last night so I know they had it on their minds also. Maybe her boss was setting Alan up for what he knows they both want. It made my dick hard when she told me what she was doing. I keep hoping for more.
We would love to hear more, please🙏🏼