Lastnight

Lastnight was the most intense comanation of things. See about 3 years ago i came out to my wife about my intrest in her sleeping with other men. For almost 3 years its been a slippy slope ride of up and down back and forth rollacoster. I chalked up to my confession of wanting to be her cuckold.
Well last month started with her out of the bkue asking me if it was ok for her to see if her ex was intrested in sleeping with her(his name had come up in the past as a possablity). So i told her sure if you really wanted to go for it. Well much to my shock she did it. Much of the month was spented with some idial back n forth chit chat. Yesterday while at work i got a text from saying tonights the night. Playomg dumb i asked what do you mean. She told me she was planning on going to see her ex. At this point my eyes of corse were bugging out of my head from i just read. She asked if i was sure and ok. I reasured her and like a good boy i hurred thru the rest of my day and left early stopping on the way to buy her flowers and something nice to wear. Upon returning home to find my wife just getting out of shower looking more breath taking than ever i handed her the flowers and outfit which she loved.i asked if there was anything else i could do. She told to get my cage and proceeded to lock me up,saying i wont be needing this little thing tonight. After finshing up getting ready i drove her his house. She kissed me and with a huge smile told me to go get some coffee and keep myself busy for while. Watching her get out of the car and walk up to the door brought back memorys from my past. Once she went in i drove off to the coffee shop. She sent a text saying she was fine and was very excited to see her. Fastward two hours when i get another text say well baby its offical your my little cuck and god im so sore. I go pick her up so happy to see the huge glowing smile on her face. She kisses me and says its been so long i forgot a huge cock feels like.
(Ill finsh up the story later)

The car ride home was pretty tame just a lot of hand holding and reasuring her on my end that everything was cool. I simply did my part has a supportive cuckold hubby seeing has im the one that opend this pandors box after all. After getting home and making sure my was ok with what just took place. I settled into bed dying to a recount of my wifes evening.
She said he was very welcoming(ofcorse like any guy wouldnt be right). They chit chated alittle on the couch has she got nice and comfy. After about 20 minutes she was puddy in his hands lots of groping and undressing followed by sucking a reaquanting herself with his 8 inch cock. She said they fucked like rabbits for a good hour or more and lost count of how many times she came before he finshed. After a little bit of cuddling they went for a bref round two before finshing him off in her mouth. Because she couldnt handle anymore. Then ofcorse called me to pick her up.
I have to say that i dont think i have ever experinced anything so sexy and fustrating has lastnight. She did agree to meet up with again and told me im staying locked up in my cage atlest until after their go around. Which not even 24 hours later is already killing me.