Let's swap Swinger stories

We meet up with this couple in hotel played couple card games had some drinks got naked he took my wife to the master bed kissed his was to her waiting pussy eating her out while me and his wife were kissing and watching them

We were in the nudist resort, in the middle of the night in the hot tub, suddenly a couple came to joint as. the woman sat next to me, 5 minutes later i feel a hand on my cock, at first i thought it was my wife. My wife looks at me and laughs she knows what's going on underwater then she got up to sit next to the man it was a fantastic night with the couple that we ended in her Bungalow.

... in the hot tub we have started with blowjob, pussy licking and kissing than we got a hot show from our wives, so hot that our cocks got more hard.
In the resort is not outdoor sex allowed, that nobody catches us the couple invited us to continue the fun in there bungalow.

Reactions: newtpacpl
I was in my late twenties, divorced and looking for something different. Answered on ad in a Swinger magazine. (This was before the internet.)
You actually had to write a letter and send a photo to couple. Cute couple in their late thirties in Charleston, SC.
After getting my letter, they call me up to discuss what they like in swinging.
He was bi and she straight, but bi wasn't forced if you didn't like it.
I booked a hotel on a Saturday and drove down to their place. They were great couple, and boy did she look hot. They had a photo album of swinger photos they shared with others, and photos of their swing meets. Hot stuff back then in the 80's.
We leave and meet over at my hotel room. After some chit chat, she kisses her husband and starts to undress, which signals to me it is "fuck time."
She is on the bed, and I'm kissing her; he is eating out the snatch. I enjoying sticking my cock in her mouth and watching him eating lunch at the y.
I'm not bi, but did seem hot to kiss her lips after she just gave him a cock licking. Then he starts fucking her from the rear while she is on her side.
I decide to lick her pussy while his cock is going in and out. To oblige him, I take my hand and massage his balls while he fucks and I lick pussy.
She is going insane from this shit. Wanted to cum in her mouth, but she wasn't the cum eating type, she said.
We switch places and now I'm fucking her while he licks her pussy and plays with my balls.
After some stroking, I change up and enjoy watching this 38 year old fuck goddess suck my cock. He decides to go for broke and starts fucking her until he cums.
He cleans up while she and I sixty-nine, not realizing that I'm now tasting his cum in her pussy. I change up again and fuck her until I deliver my load in her, feeling that lubricating from his cum in her snatch.
I would say that doing some bisexual shit is ok if the couple is attractive. You don't really think about it much while you do it. It is just the power of sex. However, I still don't consider myself bi; nor would I ever do any bi shit dude on dude. Just a couple swinger, heat-of-the-moment thing.
That is an experience that frees you up sexually.
I have fond memories of that swing meet to this day. I had some more encounters in those years. Nothing like two guys digging on a chic!
I still find it amazing how many couples like to three-way. I know many of these stories seem fake, but I have experienced the "single guy fucks couple" lifestyle and it is no lie. Good looking wives with children out there really want cock...no joke.
That was many years ago. I'm in my early 60's now, married with grown children.
But my swinger thrills beat any thing sexual that monogamous married life ever brought. Wish that I could do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reveur and andyC3fe
I was in my late twenties, divorced and looking for something different. Answered on ad in a Swinger magazine. (This was before the internet.)
You actually had to write a letter and send a photo to couple. Cute couple in their late thirties in Charleston, SC.
After getting my letter, they call me up to discuss what they like in swinging.
He was bi and she straight, but bi wasn't forced if you didn't like it.
I booked a hotel on a Saturday and drove down to their place. They were great couple, and boy did she look hot. They had a photo album of swinger photos they shared with others, and photos of their swing meets. Hot stuff back then in the 80's.
We leave and meet over at my hotel room. After some chit chat, she kisses her husband and starts to undress, which signals to me it is "fuck time."
She is on the bed, and I'm kissing her; he is eating out the snatch. I enjoying sticking my cock in her mouth and watching him eating lunch at the y.
I'm not bi, but did seem hot to kiss her lips after she just gave him a cock licking. Then he starts fucking her from the rear while she is on her side.
I decide to lick her pussy while his cock is going in and out. To oblige him, I take my hand and massage his balls while he fucks and I lick pussy.
She is going insane from this shit. Wanted to cum in her mouth, but she wasn't the cum eating type, she said.
We switch places and now I'm fucking her while he licks her pussy and plays with my balls.
After some stroking, I change up and enjoy watching this 38 year old fuck goddess suck my cock. He decides to go for broke and starts fucking her until he cums.
He cleans up while she and I sixty-nine, not realizing that I'm now tasting his cum in her pussy. I change up again and fuck her until I deliver my load in her, feeling that lubricating from his cum in her snatch.
I would say that doing some bisexual shit is ok if the couple is attractive. You don't really think about it much while you do it. It is just the power of sex. However, I still don't consider myself bi; nor would I ever do any bi shit dude on dude. Just a couple swinger, heat-of-the-moment thing.
That is an experience that frees you up sexually.
I have fond memories of that swing meet to this day. I had some more encounters in those years. Nothing like two guys digging on a chic!
I still find it amazing how many couples like to three-way. I know many of these stories seem fake, but I have experienced the "single guy fucks couple" lifestyle and it is no lie. Good looking wives with children out there really want cock...no joke.
That was many years ago. I'm in my early 60's now, married with grown children.
But my swinger thrills beat any thing sexual that monogamous married life ever brought. Wish that I could do it again.
Sounds hot

awesome to hearyour wife might try swinging and good luck. sounds like a fun time and hopefuly she will take a giant step forward and start fucking other men in front of you. maybe you should have them over for drinks etc and make your wife's ones extra strong and get her tipsy and flirtatious with them and later in the evening make the suggestion or let them make a move onyour wife

One nighty husband's sister and her boyfriend came over to play cards and drink. She knew we were swingers. She is very bi sexual. She loves men and women. Her boyfriend is like my husband he loves to watch. What I did not know is that she brought her dildos with her. She had told my husband she wanted to be my female bull. If ubwant to hear and see more let me know