Life after wife experiences a huge dick

I’d agree with what others have said about a muscle returning back to size after being stretched, with the time it takes depending how much it was stretched and for how, but still relatively quickly.
But from experience, I’d also add that a muscle that is regularly stretched does become easier to stretch again. Thinking back to the first time I had anal, even though the guy wasn’t huge and was very patient, I still struggled to take his cock in my ass, and even with plenty of lube it did hurt, though it was a lot easier once the head was in. I’m sure in part that was due to nerves and me tensing up. However, over time I found that it got easier and easier. Then I had a time when I didn’t get my ass fucked for 2 years. When I tried it again, it was almost like going back to square one. Not quite because I wasn‘t tense and knew what to expect but it still wasn’t easy and the guy had to take it really slow. I think what I’m very longwindedly trying to say is that you can train your ass or vagina to be more flexible, just like any other muscle. And just like any muscle it can lose flexibility if it’s not regularly stretched.
Lynn x
You are so right my wife does kegule exercises and uses different size BEN.WA BALLS not only does the exercises help.but the satisfaction of the BEN.WAS BALLS she has an assortment of type and sizes. She loves going shopping when she has them.in

My wife loves a guy on the bigger side was about the same for a while. She’d fuck them be stretched out for a day or two at most and then go back to normal. For the last 6 months she has been fucking a younger guy with a massive cock. It’s about the size of a Monster Energy Drink can. Their appetite for each other is almost insatiable. They fuck 3 or so times a week most weeks. (She’s never fucked another guy more than once a month). I’ve noticed recently that when she spreads her legs for me her labia is more open than it’s ever been. Because of their schedules they haven’t slept together in two week, so last night when we had sex I was expecting her to be tight again. I was wrong. Even after two weeks are pussy lips were still spread open and she said I felt small when I was inside her.
I think that this guy has actually resized my wife’s pussy. The good news is it’s a big turn on for both of us.
Just like when a woman has a baby, the pussy gets stretched and is not the same. I learned to prefer that post pregnancy velvet glove feeling.

we went to an adult theatre once. The film was horrible but the men were eyeing my wife and me. My wife is slim and an Italian beauty - a trophy wife...she really followed the film - which she was not supposed to do. So she was surprised to see a man climb back over the rows to us and he sat down on her other side where i could not watch the action. He must have drawn blank and had taken my wife´s hand...her other hand lay on my fly and she took out my cock. She had these two cocks in her hand and whispered into my ear: "He has such a big cock that i cannot put my hand around it!" and imagine, in the other hand she was holding my cock .... what a comparison at hand! I had no idea how to pursue in the given situation and so i seized her hand and dragged her out of the adult theater...no idea who noticed and how the big cock type reacted...

Last edited:
When I was seeing a very large man on a regular basis My ex made the comment that I seemed enlarged for several days .I did feel that my ex was undersized not really satisfying became more of courtesy sex
My wife was used to better endowed men. I have a tiny penis and never satisfied her. She confessed that she gave me 'courtesy' sex before we entered into a cuck lifestyle.

I’m wondering what others have experienced after their wives have had sex with men with huge dicks. It’s been a few years now but my wife and I really enjoyed swinging so she’s had her share of, as she says, monster cocks. Her pussy seems to adjust to sizes from huge to normal sizes just fine (she feels sooo good). One guy warned her about his size as he was entering her, she took it like a champ and said she just felt really full. Anyways, they say a vagina is a muscle and getting stretched out is a myth but I swear after one long evening of great sex with a guy she really liked she did seem loose for a couple days. When we fucked she said she could barely feel me and it felt to me like my cock was in a cave (I’m average sized). Thank god she returned to her awesome normal self shortly after. This only happened once of all the big guys she’s had so maybe it was an emotional response from this one experience? What have any of you other guys/gals experienced?
Every woman become loose down there If they dont do some form of kegel exercises, and just are lasy in general. Kegel exercises do wonders for most women, and not only to be more firm, but also for their orgasms. Some yoga babes is just unbelivable to experience.

If wife complain about to small dicks, tell them to do their exercises 😄

Last edited:
Every woman become loose down there If they do do some form of kegel exercises, and just are lady in general. Kegel exercises do wonders for most women, and not only to be more firm down there, also for their orgasms. Some yoga babes is just unbelivable to experience.

My wife does exercise plus ben wa balls help my wife ow can easily squeeze a cick.hard whenshe fucking him.just from.the exer ises and squeezing the ben wa balls

Every woman become loose down there If they dont do some form of kegel exercises, and just are lasy in general. Kegel exercises do wonders for most women, and not only to be more firm, but also for their orgasms. Some yoga babes is just unbelivable to experience.

I have been with a few women who have done this and actually my tiny penis does not feel so lost inside. However I already have a very quick fire, hair trigger fucking impediment and instead of possibly lasting 30 seconds it is more like 3 seconds. I can edge for hours while masturbating but when it comes to penetration it is extremely rare I can go more than a minute without cumming. That is when trying to fuck a pussy that isnt tight. However my rampant sph fetish is part of the reason my stamina is so poor. I am a dab hand ( fingers, mouth and tongue) with foreplay but I never get a woman off with my tiny cock. This is why the cuck lifestyle is perfect for my gf and me. She gets to be fucked by other guys and I get off watching them do it to her.

I have been with a few women who have done this and actually my tiny penis does not feel so lost inside. However I already have a very quick fire, hair trigger fucking impediment and instead of possibly lasting 30 seconds it is more like 3 seconds. I can edge for hours while masturbating but when it comes to penetration it is extremely rare I can go more than a minute without cumming. That is when trying to fuck a pussy that isnt tight. However my rampant sph fetish is part of the reason my stamina is so poor. I am a dab hand ( fingers, mouth and tongue) with foreplay but I never get a woman off with my tiny cock. This is why the cuck lifestyle is perfect for my gf and me. She gets to be fucked by other guys and I get off watching them do it to her.
Not many women manage to get off by penetration only, not even with a bigger size. Mental stimuli and toys is a great help, as well said above, kegel exercises.

A woman's satisfaction, is not only a mans responsibility, even some think it is. If that is the reason some accept their cuck lifestyle/situation/position we'll, ,,,

I’m wondering what others have experienced after their wives have had sex with men with huge dicks. It’s been a few years now but my wife and I really enjoyed swinging so she’s had her share of, as she says, monster cocks. Her pussy seems to adjust to sizes from huge to normal sizes just fine (she feels sooo good). One guy warned her about his size as he was entering her, she took it like a champ and said she just felt really full. Anyways, they say a vagina is a muscle and getting stretched out is a myth but I swear after one long evening of great sex with a guy she really liked she did seem loose for a couple days. When we fucked she said she could barely feel me and it felt to me like my cock was in a cave (I’m average sized). Thank god she returned to her awesome normal self shortly after. This only happened once of all the big guys she’s had so maybe it was an emotional response from this one experience? What have any of you other guys/gals experienced?
Always goes back...I mean he'll, they push a baby out of there...lol

My wife had many many big black cocks before me which has left her very wide I am only 5 inches and she says it doesn't even touch both sides. She has threatened to have me castratted and turned into her sub eunuch hubby then she wants to go back to black force me to watch a real man fuck her pussy and ass then force me to eat all her creampies and licj her lovers cocks clean too. Too be honest I can't wait for this to happen x

She sounds like a handful.

After my wife and I had been together awhile I asked her if our sex was good, she said it was great, Now I'm an average sized guy and I know she has had some really huge cocks in her past cause I asked her about her past lovers, she assured me that size didn't matter which I didn't believe. One night I tried an experiment, without her seeing I put on a large cock sleeve and fucked her with it, first thing she said was that I felt really big that night and then she said the sex was really feeling good. She came fast and hard followed several minutes later with several smaller climates. Afterwards I showed her the cock sleeve and said that's why the sex had improved. I told her that size does matter and she admitted that it did. I told her I would continue to use the cock sleeve from time to time but that I was going to incorporate using big dildos into our sex play when I wasn't wearing the sleeve, just to please her. She objected saying it wasn't necessary. I said give it a chance so she reluctantly agreed. I purchased a John Holmes UR3 dildo (much bigger than the sleeve) which I purposely kept out of sight. I pick a night to try it out on her, so on the night of reckoning I put the toy aside in a warm towel with a bottle of lub within easy reach. Soon I was licking and sucking on her clit, ( this always gets her hot) I retrieved the dildo and lub and applied a generous amount of lub to the toy and started to rub it against her excited pussy while I kept stimulating her clit. She responded by spreading her legs further apart and pressing hard against the dildo. After several minutes of doing this combination she became super excited and I slowly inserted the huge cock into her pussy, she yelled OMG and rocked her hips to take it deeper all the while yelling shit, shit. She had just about taken the whole thing when she had an explosive climax. then she became a wild woman, pumping hard on the dildo, fucking it with everything she had, her face was contorted and she was moaning loudly. She experienced many more orgasms, more than I could count. Afterwards when I entered her pussuy, she was loose but her pussy was hot and wet, filled with her cum and lub, it felt great, I loved it!!!. Believe it or not she was able to cum again with my cock as she said she becomes super sensitive after multiple orgasms so much so that she could feel me enough to climax again. So I asked her, did the huge cock make her day? She looked a little sheepish said she didn't realize how much she missed fucking a really big cock and thanked me for worrying about her sexual satisfaction, she said she loved me that much more for caring so much about her happiness and putting her first. I told her how much I loved how her pussy felt, it was the best ever. So she said then its a win win for both of us to which I agreed. Our sex life has never been better. Now I'm thinking about approaching her to fuck a real cock while I watch and tape her performances with other men. You may see a story about this in the future.9632bdd9-0a4c-4236-85e2-2de2c2b7f9ca.jpeg

Last edited:
After my wife and I had been together awhile I asked her if our sex was good, she said it was great, Now I'm an average sized guy and I know she has had some really huge cocks in her past cause I asked her about her past lovers, she assured me that size didn't matter which I didn't believe. One night I tried an experiment, without her seeing I put on a large cock sleeve and fucked her with it, first thing she said was that I felt really big that night and then she said the sex was really feeling good. She came fast and hard followed several minutes later with several smaller climates. Afterwards I showed her the cock sleeve and said that's why the sex had improved. I told her that size does matter and she admitted that it did. I told her I would continue to use the cock sleeve from time to time but that I was going to incorporate using big dildos into our sex play when I wasn't wearing the sleeve, just to please her. She objected saying it wasn't necessary. I said give it a chance so she reluctantly agreed. I purchased a John Holmes UR3 dildo (much bigger than the sleeve) which I purposely kept out of sight. I pick a night to try it out on her, so on the night of reckoning I put the toy aside in a warm towel with a bottle of lub within easy reach. Soon I was licking and sucking on her clit, ( this always gets her hot) I retrieved the dildo and lub and applied a generous amount of lub to the toy and started to rub it against her excited pussy while I kept stimulating her clit. She responded by spreading her legs further apart and pressing hard against the dildo. After several minutes of doing this combination she became super excited and I slowly inserted the huge cock into her pussy, she yelled OMG and rocked her hips to take it deeper all the while yelling shit, shit. She had just about taken the whole thing when she had an explosive climax. then she became a wild woman, pumping hard on the dildo, fucking it with everything she had, her face was contorted and she was moaning loudly. She experienced many more orgasms, more than I could count. Afterwards when I entered her pussuy, she was loose but her pussy was hot and wet, filled with her cum and lub, it felt great, I loved it!!!. Believe it or not she was able to cum again with my cock as she said she becomes super sensitive after multiple orgasms so much so that she could feel me enough to climax again. So I asked her, did the huge cock make her day? She looked a little sheepish said she didn't realize how much she missed fucking a really big cock and thanked me for worrying about her sexual satisfaction, she said she loved me that much more for caring so much about her happiness and putting her first. I told her how much I loved how her pussy felt, it was the best ever. So she said then its a win win for both of us to which I agreed. Our sex life has never been better. Now I'm thinking about approaching her to fuck a real cock while I watch and tape her performances with other men. You may see a story about this in the future.View attachment 1840672
Really good story. I like your collection 😍 and love to hear/see more.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Just putting my two cents in from a hung guys perspective. When a woman is not used to a hung guy, it does seem to take a bit to loosen them up. I know it sounds odd, but I can feel the difference if they haven't big with a big cock in a while. If they have, it's much easier for me to slide in, almost as if they are used to it. If they haven't, I just take my time and adequately warm them up and after a few minutes they have mostly adjusted.

To add, it is fun watching the a woman's expression when I first start sliding in, particularly if they haven't had a hung guy.
I keep wanting to find posts or comments about this. How do they react if they haven’t had a big guy before? Is it sometimes a no go? Or does it take a little while then they are loving it or a whole mixed bag?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Sure. The reaction is normally shock. I can see it in their face not only from when they first lay eyes on me in person, but more so the when they initially feel what a truly hung guy feel like first attempting to slide in.

The feeling pretty much depends on the woman. If they are new to a big cock, it's almost universally the case that you have to be slow, or it will hurt for her. And the speed at which she adjust has a lot of factors.

Sure. The reaction is normally shock. I can see it in their face not only from when they first lay eyes on me in person, but more so the when they initially feel what a truly hung guy feel like first attempting to slide in.

The feeling pretty much depends on the woman. If they are new to a big cock, it's almost universally the case that you have to be slow, or it will hurt for her. And the speed at which she adjust has a lot of factors.
My hotwife enjoys her time of getting well fucked she recently had a vuy 8 in plus ot took.a whijr for her to take him.g
Fully bit she did in tine..She likes tge feelung but she wants variety she said she could take abig cock al.the tome but when she is really hirny she wsnts that big cock and ti be well stretched and severely cum filled

Our sex life definitely changed after my wife fucked a guy with a huge dick. My dick gets half the reaction from her that it used to and dropped even further after the second kid to the point where I don't think there is enough friction for either of us to cum from penetration.

They say a pussy adjusts, but mentally she doesn't feel as full and everyone knows sex is more of a mental game than a physical one. I just cannot stretch her out or go as deep. Once she gets turned on we both feel her pussy open up and it's over...

The vaginal barrel is essentially a muscled structure throughout. During arousal, a combined psychological and physiological process occurs, known as "vaginal tenting." The mucosal membranes, Bartholin's glands and other anatomy produce lubrication, intended to aid penetration, and improve semen viability. The vaginal barrel expands to accommodate a penis... during tenting, the vaginal barrel dialiates and enlarges, and in some women, the cervical neck "tips", increasing the gaps around the fornix. Many women find direct contact with the cervix uncomfortable, or painful, usually during tenting endorphin response reduces this discomfort. For well-endowed males, penetration into the anterior and/or posterior fornix becomes possible. Many women experience intense orgasms from this form of penetration.

Vaginal tenting is not permanent - the vagina does not "stretch" or increase in size/diameter and remain so - over several hours, after sex, stimulation, and arousal cease, the vaginal barrel returns to a relaxed state, absent the lubrication and dilation that are part of the tenting process.

Lot's of what gets described in many of these posts is imaginary - by men - who have little idea about female anatomy, physiology, and sexual response. Indeed, many women enjoy the sensation of being penetrated by a big cock, especially a girthy cock. It can be a different physical sensation, especially if her familiar partner is average or below average endowment. That said, there's no permanent change to the pussy after sex with a big cock.

There's lots to this, especially for partners who have very different body types (very petite woman, physically large, endowed male). There is sometimes temporary damage, like tearing, fissure injury, however unless the injuries are severe (trauma from very rough/vigorous penetration) it will heal within a week to ten days.