Lifestyle Traits

Jun 2, 2021
Orange County
Hello everyone,
I am new to the lifestyle and I am still learning. I wanted to ask you more experienced Cucks, Wife’s, Bulls what are life style traits that one can pick up in public about people in this type of lifestyle, and what role they might play?
When I talk to every day people, I want to know if I can spot little clues to people in the lifestyle.

Hello everyone,
I am new to the lifestyle and I am still learning. I wanted to ask you more experienced Cucks, Wife’s, Bulls what are life style traits that one can pick up in public about people in this type of lifestyle, and what role they might play?
When I talk to every day people, I want to know if I can spot little clues to people in the lifestyle.
i don't think there are traits that are a dead give away. things like anklets are not a for sure thing, nor are toe rings. if you see a necklace that states "hotwife" then you may be on to something, but I wouldn't go looking for it. you can usually just feel it by the way you interact with a couple. then again. everyone is different. I many times wished there was a secret handshake or something to signal others what is going on.

Reactions: MrRightBull