Listening to girlfriend getting fucked over phone

Should I do this again but make her ... it?

• Total voters
She WhatsApp me messages, but randomly throws in smut lol, so I'm usually caught out!
I get mine through WhatsApp usually after she's sent them to her ex first. She knows it turns me on to get them last. After a few hours. She tells me what he's said about them. The suspense is very horny

me a my girlfriend have been together for 3 years, right now we are currently living long distance for the time being. We are both horny constantly and she loves sex more than any girl I know. After countless times of phone sex night after night for months, and her telling me she needs to get fucked, I'll tell her to go out and get it. She asked if I'm serious, I tell her yes as long as she does what I say and I get to listen to it on the phone. So I make her take pussy pics and send them to a guy she works with and tell him she wants his cock! The next day he replies, saying he has wanted to fuck her for the longest. That night I make her get all sexy and tell him to come pound her pussy. He arrives around midnight and I make her wear nothing but a sexy short see through nightie and answer the door. She puts the phone on speaker and lays it on the bed and goes to answer the door. Moments pass and I hear them enter the room and right away I hear hear moaning from him eating her pussy, she tells him she needs his cock deep inside her so bad. She sucks his cock and puts the condom on him and he tells her to bend over the bed, I start to hear her moan very loud screaming out in ecstasy. I can hear him pounding her and his balls slapping off her ass. as I hear her on the verge of cumming and my oragsm approaching I yell through the phone " pound that pussy like the slut she is" and we all cum att the same time. The guy didn't know what to think, and left confused. After she picked up the phone and talked to me and told me all the details as we cum together again!

me a my girlfriend have been together for 3 years, right now we are currently living long distance for the time being. We are both horny constantly and she loves sex more than any girl I know. After countless times of phone sex night after night for months, and her telling me she needs to get fucked, I'll tell her to go out and get it. She asked if I'm serious, I tell her yes as long as she does what I say and I get to listen to it on the phone. So I make her take pussy pics and send them to a guy she works with and tell him she wants his cock! The next day he replies, saying he has wanted to fuck her for the longest. That night I make her get all sexy and tell him to come pound her pussy. He arrives around midnight and I make her wear nothing but a sexy short see through nightie and answer the door. She puts the phone on speaker and lays it on the bed and goes to answer the door. Moments pass and I hear them enter the room and right away I hear hear moaning from him eating her pussy, she tells him she needs his cock deep inside her so bad. She sucks his cock and puts the condom on him and he tells her to bend over the bed, I start to hear her moan very loud screaming out in ecstasy. I can hear him pounding her and his balls slapping off her ass. as I hear her on the verge of cumming and my oragsm approaching I yell through the phone " pound that pussy like the slut she is" and we all cum att the same time. The guy didn't know what to think, and left confused. After she picked up the phone and talked to me and told me all the details as we cum together again!

Thanks for sharing ^^

Wife has done this to me several times hot as hell she usually does this to me when I'm at work to torture me I would love to hear another couple going at it also