Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 10-20

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Emslut21

Couple
Ems tells me she has been with only 3 guys before me. She presents as a "good" girl but in bed she turns dirty, loves to suck fingers etc. What still gets me is how creamy her pussy gets. What are your thoughts from viewing her pussy, estimate how many guys (cocks) you think she has had? She is 26 yrs old.

Attachments

• Pussy - Copy.jpg
    Pussy - Copy.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 196
Man, she looks hot as hell and as well im sure she is hot cocksucker , who had more cocks in her mouth than watermallons in the shop😊👍

Ems tells me she has been with only 3 guys before me. She presents as a "good" girl but in bed she turns dirty, loves to suck fingers etc. What still gets me is how creamy her pussy gets. What are your thoughts from viewing her pussy, estimate how many guys (cocks) you think she has had? She is 26 yrs old.
Wow.i think she tell lie with you .I think she is a sex hungry girls and many man fuck her in past (10 Or more guys)

Reactions: Emslut21
Wow.i think she tell lie with you .I think she is a sex hungry girls and many man fuck her in past (10 Or more guys)
I tend to think she has had a fair number, as she's just too experienced (dirty talk, sucking fingers, spitting on my cock). And then there's the pussy, it feels great but does seem to gape open

Reactions: sameerdev
I can think of one she’s missing