Lockdown Experience

desimilf80

Couple
Gold
Just wanted to share with you, one of my wife boyfriends, the one she likes the most sent her a "smart dildo", controlled over the internet, as of course he cant come over as he currently living in Victoria...
It needs to be paired with the iphone, and a code is generated which is sent to the remote person who can control it from his iphone! She dressed up for him over the weekend and had a remote hook up with him over WebEx
1594817046488.png

1594817143542.png

Once inside, it is controlled remotely. On the other end he was using his hand to jerk off.

The plans for this weekend are that I have to tie her to the bed, (I have received instructions on how to do it), put it inside her and give the control and WebEx over to him to control.

Just wanted to share with you, one of my wife boyfriends, the one she likes the most sent her a "smart dildo", controlled over the internet, as of course he cant come over as he currently living in Victoria...
It needs to be paired with the iphone, and a code is generated which is sent to the remote person who can control it from his iphone! She dressed up for him over the weekend and had a remote hook up with him over WebEx
View attachment 407258

View attachment 407259

Once inside, it is controlled remotely. On the other end he was using his hand to jerk off.

The plans for this weekend are that I have to tie her to the bed, (I have received instructions on how to do it), put it inside her and give the control and WebEx over to him to control.
Wow. Very erotic