Long Term Bull for Breeding Fantasy

OHSwitchCpl

Couple
Gold
We are a newly married cpl in Ohio, looking for reliable bulls to help us satisfy her breeding kink. She is a 27 year old pawg. Long term bulls we build a connection with will be allowed to use her regularly as her breeder. If chosen, hubby will allow weekly visits to keep her filled and you empty.

Wife has an IUD, so yes this is fantasy. That should stop you from trying to impregnate her.

We are a newly married cpl in Ohio, looking for reliable bulls to help us satisfy her breeding kink. She is a 27 year old pawg. Long term bulls we build a connection with will be allowed to use her regularly as her breeder. If chosen, hubby will allow weekly visits to keep her filled and you empty.

Wife has an IUD, so yes this is fantasy. That should stop you from trying to impregnate her.
Anything happen ?

Reactions: harrysicario

Nope, I would still fuck her like she was my baby making slut wife. Are you thinking of a future family? Dont leave those IUDs in to long, Could make it hard later when you want kids.

Somos un cpl recién casado en Ohio, en busca de toros confiables que nos ayuden a satisfacer su torcedura de reproducción. Ella es una patita de 27 años. Los toros a largo plazo con los que construimos una conexión podrán usarla regularmente como su reproductora. Si lo elige, su esposo permitirá visitas semanales para mantenerla llena y usted vacío.

La esposa tiene un DIU, así que sí, esto es una fantasía. Eso debería evitar que intentes embarazarla

I'm from Indianapolis 23 years old

Yum 😋

Reactions: TallBWCArizona

send her down to florida. i can fill her up and wine and dine and send her back!

I love relationships like this. I start using my diaphragm regularly, then I am talked out of using it when its "safe", and eventually the ONLY protections I use is not having sex when I know I am fertile. That leads to all kinds of INTENSE sexual situations and conversations!! And risks. J (the wife)
I LOVE the way you think but I'm a trouble maker (not real trouble) and I would be pushing you to that wonderland of "IFs" and "Could Be" that simulates the wild intense conversations and emotional happiness that comes along with the risk.

Hi I m from India you can try my service for her if u don't mind.

Attachments

• 20230410_210020.jpg
    20230410_210020.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230614_230816.jpg
    20230614_230816.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Diana
We are a newly married couple in Ohio, looking for reliable bulls to help us satisfy her breeding kink. She is a 27-year-old pawg. Long-term bulls we build a connection with will be allowed to use her regularly as her breeder. If chosen, hubby will allow weekly visits to keep her filled and you empty.

Wife has an IUD, so yes this is a fantasy. That should stop you from trying to impregnate her.
Well, you can think of it as a fantasy. But, I would take it as a serious commitment. Not to worry, any resulting offspring would be considered yours.

Will you be joining us for the impregnations? I have had some men who enjoyed holding the shaft of my cock to feel the pulsating ejaculate shooting deep inside her.

It's like witnessing your baby's creation from the point of inception.

would love to