Long term fantasy starts becoming reality and we're scared.

Hi all.
We're a married couple in our 30's and have had the swinging / hotwife / cuckold fantasies for quite a few years. We never really planned to act on them but at a recent pre-Christmas party things changed. There was a waiter who clearly had a thing for my wife and the party spirit and quite a bit of alcohol saw us proposition him. It only ended up as some very heavy kissing and a blowjob until completion but it went so well and could easily have gone further that we're starting to consider whether we actually want to go down this path. For me just watching wasn't what I thought it would be, I thought I'd only like it if I joined in, that I'd be jealous maybe but I just wanted my wife to experience more. She kept looking at me and actually orgasmed, something she has never done from just giving oral sex.
We're really here just to pick peoples brains, hear about the pros and the cons, the do's and the dont's.
We feel like we are ready but at the same time don't want our early experiences to ruin it for us and we never proceed.
Happy to answer any questions people have.

Sounds like a hot first experience. I'd say you have to go neither your gut....nervous is understandable but if either of you are not comfortable then do not proceed. If you decide to proceed be sure to communicate boundaries.....what is good tongonand what is off the table.....look forward to hearing how this goes

Hi all.
We're a married couple in our 30's and have had the swinging / hotwife / cuckold fantasies for quite a few years. We never really planned to act on them but at a recent pre-Christmas party things changed. There was a waiter who clearly had a thing for my wife and the party spirit and quite a bit of alcohol saw us proposition him. It only ended up as some very heavy kissing and a blowjob until completion but it went so well and could easily have gone further that we're starting to consider whether we actually want to go down this path. For me just watching wasn't what I thought it would be, I thought I'd only like it if I joined in, that I'd be jealous maybe but I just wanted my wife to experience more. She kept looking at me and actually orgasmed, something she has never done from just giving oral sex.
We're really here just to pick peoples brains, hear about the pros and the cons, the do's and the dont's.
We feel like we are ready but at the same time don't want our early experiences to ruin it for us and we never proceed.
Sounds like you two have lost your virginity and decided that it is a great thing and wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!

and wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!
Well yes, we are keen to take it further but saying it and actually doing it are very different. I think I'm more keen than my wife, she wants it with me more involved, as in a threesome, whereas I'd just rather watch.
It's very different now that we have tried, we are tending to look at each person as a possible partner.
We have tradesmen here at the moment building a garage for us and I found her yesterday masturbating in the toilet watching them out the window. She was really embarrassed but I loved it. We had incredible sex last night pretending they were with us. For the first time ever she squirted so I know she was really into it.
Just to be clear we didn't actually ask them.
When we do proceed we want it to be as anonymous as possible so they'll all be out of town adventures.

You don't want to mess with people actually doing work at and in your home, or anyone involved in your jobs/business.
We're not planning on doing that.
We are traveling interstate for NYE and we were just searching today and found a swingers club very close to where we will be staying. We're interested in checking it out but have never been to one. My wife is very keen on this idea. After a long talk she's feeling a bit guilty because she has "done stuff" and I haven't. It took me quite a while to assure her that I did indeed "do stuff", what happened is my fantasy as much as hers.
I'm not quite sure how to assure her that seeing her with other people is all I need, I don't need to be with someone myself,

Just assure her that you being involved in MFM with her and other guys is plenty for you. Sounds like you're a lot like myself, in wanting to watch her be pleasured by someone else. Let me assure you, that watching someone fuck her while she is sucking your cock is even MORE fun than just sitting back and stroking while you watch. That's not to say that sitting back and watching isn't fun....lol. There may be times along your journey thru the lifestyle that the opportunity to fuck another woman may present itself. If it does, by all means jump at the chance so your wife can watch if she wants. Suz & I have been in this lifestyle since we were only a few years older than y'all and have had tons of fun! We are primarily MFM Stag & Vixen type folks now, and I'd rather watch her get fucked than eat when I'm hungry and she loves for me to watch. We did the couples swap thing for a few years at a large regional club in NC, but much prefer her being with new men. You will probably find that people mainly into the couples thing will turn their nose up at people who like meeting with men for her. Do what makes y'all happy and do it as often as you can. You'll blink your damn eyes and you'll be old like us and wonder where the hell the time went! :oops: Have fun! (y)

Good stuff, sometimes I just take a shower for a little while to let my wife have alone time and come out to her fucking or like the last time a pussy with come on it. That bull from the last pics I posted usually lasted a while so I was surprised he busted in 10 minutes. She said she wanted to see if she could make him nut faster. I cleaned it up and dove in that was a fun night. We're still looking for someone in Nashville since he moved. That bull pulled out the freak he was locking her clit while I was fucking so that showed me he was down for anything. I returned the favor and even ate his cum from her pussy the only person I did it to. Now we have a joke about the little Debbie cream pies.

Hi all.
start licking her pussy after you fuck her - if she says anything - say good train to become a cuckold.

Hi all.
My wife and i have been.in the life's for 5 years it has been rewarding for us ..The most important thing is total.open communication of what you both want im all aspects Make out sex total full.on
How does she want to dress how do you want her to dress Do this at home hotel.and your involvement Feel.free to ask me anything no matter how intense you cam.Pm.me if you wamt too BOB