Looking for advice on how to help my wife get over her inhibitions

Your post reminds me of my wife, she was a virgin when we met and I was her first man. We had discussed about hotwifing for more than 10 years before she finally took the step. It was one of her friend in college, he was not dear to tell her he liked her but she knew it. After I failed many years for persuading her to meet another man, I noticed that I was a chance when he contacted her for a old-classmates gathering. They kept contacting after the gathering and finally she had a business trip to his city. I teased and begged her to sleep him, she never agreed but I knew she was considering it even she might not even noticed. I remember the voice in her phone call to me, she was excited and surprised, she told me that she can’t belie that she finally did it and sleep over with him. She also told me that she didn’t allow him shot inside because she wanted to keep herself to me. I asked her promise to give herself to him completely and she agreed to tell me that he cum inside her in the next morning call and she did. The feeling was a mix of jealousy and excitement but I get used to it and I know I made right move on that day. I also feel grateful to him for helping us made the first step and giving her good experiences on her first step toward hotwifing even he is not aware that I was involving from the very beginning.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Your post reminds me of my wife, she was a virgin when we met and I was her first man. We had discussed about hotwifing for more than 10 years before she finally took the step. It was one of her friend in college, he was not dear to tell her he liked her but she knew it. After I failed many years for persuading her to meet another man, I noticed that I was a chance when he contacted her for a old-classmates gathering. They kept contacting after the gathering and finally she had a business trip to his city. I teased and begged her to sleep him, she never agreed but I knew she was considering it even she might not even noticed. I remember the voice in her phone call to me, she was excited and surprised, she told me that she can’t belie that she finally did it and sleep over with him. She also told me that she didn’t allow him shot inside because she wanted to keep herself to me. I asked her promise to give herself to him completely and she agreed to tell me that he cum inside her in the next morning call and she did. The feeling was a mix of jealousy and excitement but I get used to it and I know I made right move on that day. I also feel grateful to him for helping us made the first step and giving her good experiences on her first step toward hotwifing even he is not aware that I was involving from the very beginning.
Was it a one off or did she actually become a hotwife and continue with other men?

Hi!! It sound like your wife, and yourself, DO have the potential of taking your sexlife up to the next level, but I can also understand her nervousness and retiscense, too. Many years ago, I used to place ads, offering my services as a photographer/videographer and was invited into many couples' bedroom to help create some "memories" for them. It was a great way for them both to relax, with me filming discreetly in the background. It would come to a point where most inhibitions would fade away, and I would ALSO be asked if I would like to join in........which I never refused, of course!! All I can say was "Thank god for the tripod"!! Maybe YOU might consider going down this road, with the understanding that the "third party" will only join in if both of you were comfortable to do so. If not, you would still have some great, intimate memories.....and, maybe, feel more confident the next time the opportunity came round?

Hope this helps. Feel free to message me if I can offer more

xx

Reactions: someadultfun69
Just start with her flirting with other guys with no pressure of thinking she must have sex with them.Take it slow it will be worth it.
love the pic, great boobs!! I guess, she didnt want to follow through, sad they seemed like a nice couple.

Last edited:
Looking for some advice, my wife of 30 yrs. has been teasing and leading me on for the Past 5 yrs. My wife was a virgin when we got married and I am the only person she has ever been with. I was not a virgin and had multiple partners prior to meeting my beautiful sexy wife. During our marriage she had question me repeatedly what it was like to be with other woman and expose her increasing curiosity. My wife is the love of my life and best friend, and I want to allow her to explore, experiment and experience things she feels she missed out on. About 10 years ago we started creating fantasies and acting them out with the use of toys and other methods. For the past number of years, she has fantasized about adding a third man into our bed room. Earlier this year she let me know that she was ready and excited to try. I joined a couple of sites for us to find a gentleman to help us fulfill her desire to experience another man. Ever time we make arrangements she gets all excited, she spends the time leading up to the encounter primping and acting like a school girl which tells me she is looking forward to the encounter and at the very last minute she would back out. I have considered extreme scenarios that would force her into an encounter but I do not want to ruin things for her or possible cause her to hate me for pushing her into something. I could really use some advice.
View attachment 242622
By the way She’s hot! I think it’s just nerves and she may be worried that you’ll think less of her just reassure her that your doing this because you want her to be fulfilled sexually and how much of a thrill this will be for you too my wife was unsure and we only did it a couple of times, but oh the memories!! They often spark hot fucking between us!! Good luck and have fun!!

Belki de olmasına izin vermelisin. Herkes karısının düzülmesini izlemeye dayanamaz. Hayal gücünde harika görünüyor, ama çük onun amında, kıçında ya da ağzındayken gerçekten halledebilir misin? Bir kez sikildin mi sikilmiş kalırsın, geri dönüşü yoktur. Ateşliyken nasıl hissettiğini biliyorsun ve bunu düşünüyorsun, sonra boşalıyorsun. Evet, boşalmadan sonra farklı bir his var, bu hayal gücüyle sorun değil, ama aslında sikildiği zaman farklı bir hikaye. Karımın düzülmesini izlemeyi seviyorum ama bu dikkate alınması gereken ciddi bir şey. Bir fantezi yüzünden evliliğinizi mahvetmeyin.
I've read it all, I want my wife fucked.

From personal experience, I would recomment a "soft" introduction to being involved with a third party. Many years ago I used to meet couples by advertising my willingness to video/photograph couples having sex. I never pushed that I would be willing to join in, but it was ALWAYS the end result, as I would initially start with the camcorder/camera, and allow them time to get involved with each other, and recording the action. It was, then, usually down to the guy, at some point, to suggest that she might like another tongue and cock, which is where I would set the camcorder/camera on a tripod, and then join in the fun. There was NEVER any pressure for me to join in, but it only happened because she was comfortable, and already horny, at that point!

Hope you might consider my suggestion. Any couples in London area........I'm STILL available!! :):):)

(On the right in the first pic)

Attachments

• Snapshot 7 (12-01-2016 22-44).png
    Snapshot 7 (12-01-2016 22-44).png
    699.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled 4.jpg
    Untitled 4.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 11
  • XP4020071.JPG
    XP4020071.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 12