Looking for advice to help wife become a hot wife!

DustyOne87

Male
Feb 26, 2020
Hi everyone! Just found this site, and love the vibe of the community. I am a 33 year old guy, married, with my wife (33) for 6 years, from Melbourne, AUS.

Recently I've shared with her my desire for her to sleep with other men and/or women, which she was flat out not keen on. We've further discussed it and have gotten to a point where she is willing to work up to it.

That's where I was hoping the expertise here could help in sharing ways she can "soft" hotwife? I have tried to suggest chatting up guys, getting numbers to sext with them etc. But really just after some tips I can share with her, that can ultimately see if this is something she would like to do, or not.

Thanks in advance!

Dusty.

Hi everyone! Just found this site, and love the vibe of the community. I am a 33 year old guy, married, with my wife (33) for 6 years, from Melbourne, AUS.

Recently I've shared with her my desire for her to sleep with other men and/or women, which she was flat out not keen on. We've further discussed it and have gotten to a point where she is willing to work up to it.

That's where I was hoping the expertise here could help in sharing ways she can "soft" hotwife? I have tried to suggest chatting up guys, getting numbers to sext with them etc. But really just after some tips I can share with her, that can ultimately see if this is something she would like to do, or not.

Thanks in advance!

Dusty.
Each hotwife arrangement is different and how we got there is also different. If she has gotten to that point it's obvious what you're doing is working and you don't need our advise.

Reactions: werekinky2
don't push too hard but keep at it. My husband was after me for two years to take the plunge. Now I've got 2 lovers for over three years now, wish had done it sooner. The most difficult thing is finding the RIGHT GUY especially the first time. In my case I needed a physical attraction as well as a "nice guy" who could hold a conversation. If you look at my postings look for my "first time". It really explains how we got to where we are today.
A large cock can really rock your world especially if the man it's attached to knows how to pleasure a woman, not just, "wham bam thank you mam".
Good luck !!

Thanks in advance!

Dusty.
the worst thing that you can do is to force this on her. it has to be something she wants to do. work on it slowly, allow her to make it something she wants to do. try taking her to bars or social events where she can have men approach her and let her decide if she wants to carry on with someone she meets.
the harder you try to get her to do it the more she will resist so just take things slowly, plant seeds and hope she comes around

don't push too hard but keep at it. My husband was after me for two years to take the plunge. Now I've got 2 lovers for over three years now, wish had done it sooner. The most difficult thing is finding the RIGHT GUY especially the first time. In my case I needed a physical attraction as well as a "nice guy" who could hold a conversation. If you look at my postings look for my "first time". It really explains how we got to where we are today.
A large cock can really rock your world especially if the man it's attached to knows how to pleasure a woman, not just, "wham bam thank you mam".
Good luck !!

Thanks for taking the time to reply! I'll have a read through yours and some other "first times" to get more of an idea!

the worst thing that you can do is to force this on her. it has to be something she wants to do. work on it slowly, allow her to make it something she wants to do. try taking her to bars or social events where she can have men approach her and let her decide if she wants to carry on with someone she meets.
the harder you try to get her to do it the more she will resist so just take things slowly, plant seeds and hope she comes around

I appreciate your advice! I don't feel I'm forcing her, but will take note for the future just in case. It's been a very organic conversation, and build up. With her becoming more 'open' to it as we've explored it in conversation.

Our problem is not knowing how to "dip your toe", and a lot of places you try and find start at the point of actively looking for someone.

I'll read some in the "first time" thread to get some ideas. Thanks again for your advice.

From what I read in the forums most couples start by playing with a dildo. Then role playing the dildo or you is another guy during our normal sex encounters.

I personally I am getting her into chatting up with dudes by telling her it turns me on a lot but never pushing her. i.e. I just ask her if by any chance a guy tried to talk her up recently. Then ask her to tell me and I just report to her that it makes me horny.

From what I read in the forums most couples start by playing with a dildo. Then role playing the dildo or you is another guy during our normal sex encounters.

I personally I am getting her into chatting up with dudes by telling her it turns me on a lot but never pushing her. i.e. I just ask her if by any chance a guy tried to talk her up recently. Then ask her to tell me and I just report to her that it makes me horny.
Good point, we actually started with a dildo, I would ride my husbands ccok and he would hand me a large lifelike dildo and tell me to suck my lovers cock.
He would cum very quickly as I would lick and suck that monster. Now I have the real thing, much better :p:p:p:p:p:p:love::love::love::love::love:

Haha cool. Yeah and role playing I think is the next step. How does the role-playing usually takes place in that pre-cuckold early stage? You are having sex and then the husband says "imagine I am a stranger" or what?

Haha cool. Yeah and role playing I think is the next step. How does the role-playing usually takes place in that pre-cuckold early stage? You are having sex and then the husband says "imagine I am a stranger" or what?
As posted above he would hand me the dildo and say suck your lovers cock, usually while I was riding his cock. Sometimes I would do it and kiss him and say, that's what a big cock tastes like.
He would cum instantly.

Thanks for the tips guys! The wife loves when we bring her dildo out and DP her. You can imagine how much I love that too haha.

It's not that she's being forced, she literally has zero creative bones in her body, bless her haha. And I'm just trying to find as many "soft" hotwife tips as I can that we can talk about together. I'm not expecting anything from her. I just want to know we are exploring posibilities where she can feel comfortable.

Reactions: Pavel13