Looking for bulls in London

Get in tuch mature bull 53 boxclever@yahoo.com
Hey there,

I'm a friendly, good-looking, well-endowed, experienced, clean bull, based in London, UK, who knows how to treat a hotwife and her cuckold.

I do this for real, so feel free to contact me if you're near.

No issues if you just wish to chat. Just let me know your intentions

I'm an experienced Dom Bull looking to pleasure a hotwife/gf.

Educated, cultured and know the lifestyle inside out.

Wanna connect?!
brazbull@hotmail.com

It will be a pleasure...

Last edited:
Reactions: 387755409667
Hotwife Cuckold couple looking for Bulls in London to play with. We also play at sex parties in London but want to focus more on this lifestyle and more regular meets with a bull we connect with. We are in our early 30’s, attractive, clean and respectful.
Hi sounds interesting im also interested in getting more experience in this "world". Im 30 and i live in london. PM me and lets chat

Hi London bull here. Would love to chat and arrange something. PM me if you're still looking.

Hotwife Cuckold couple looking for Bulls in London to play with. We also play at sex parties in London but want to focus more on this lifestyle and more regular meets with a bull we connect with. We are in our early 30’s, attractive, clean and respectful.
let me know if you still in Portugal, or coming back soon :D

Hi guys, I'm 30 mixed race and from London. Would love to know more, pretty new to this but I'm really open to exploring and learning

Hey! I'm living in London and I'm addiction to fuck hard and deep all holes of the women with Big Ass in front of your cuckold husband. Text me 07572 176755

Hey im
Hey right here. In east london. Im 26. 7 inch brown cock

I am a brown Indian travelling to London on 25-26 Nov for business trip. I will be staying a good hotel in riverbank london. Would you be interested in meeting.

I am a brown Indian male travelling to London on 25-26 Nov for business trip. I will be staying a good hotel in riverbank london. Would you be interested in meeting.

About Me
Here to help. Updated 1/11/2023 I am more Dom than Bull. So any Stags/ Vixen / Hotwife can also get in touch. Jay here from Enfield, London. I have been in and out of this lifestyle since 1988 with some long term relationships and few of over 15+ years and one over 25 years. Married but sexless due to wife's health and she is unaware not looking to change situation at home. Unable to accommodate but travel locally in and around London 50 mile range. I am 62 (20th October) , 5’8" average built with salt & pepper hair and slightly bald on top. Been told that i am well hung (approximately 6-7" long by 5" thick girth) i let you decide when you check out my profile pictures. If you like to get into in depth chat, then the best place is email or ... messenger.
Plus some info about you i.e. names, ages, experience etc and what you are seeking. Please be real and honest. chatted with too many time wasters pretending to be couples and seeking real meet with Alpha/Dom males but in reality its guys seeking j/o chat and if a couple the partner is unaware. So prefer to chat with couples ready to proceed to the next level. Happy to chat even if not seeking a real meet but be upfront and be ready to prove who you are i.e. providing pictures of you both together and that picture does not have to be nude. If you come here as a couple be ready to provide proof. I am not here necessarily to meet, here really to help to understand this lifestyle and where to get more information, i.e. how to approach this with your partner. I only meet very selective couples in and around London. If you're from overseas and not likely to be coming to London , then apart from providing info to help you in this lifestyle can't see the chat going forward. Looking forward to becoming friends with genuine people in this lifestyle or seeking to start and seeking advice or experience from someone like me with lots of experience. Happy to chat with Registered users who have completed their profile with some details and location. Thanks Jay.

Check Pm

Hi, how can I help? I'm 32, athletic, high sex drive and well equipped, dm me @Sellick_training on Instagram