Looking for someone to fuck my wife while she sucks me off!

Love see my husband do that
Please login or become a member to view

If you've never been, y'all should run up I-85 to Gastonia and go to a place called CVE (Carolina Video Exchange) one Saturday night. It's an adult movie complex with 4 theaters. If your wife likes to be an exhibitionist, you will have fun. Suz has gotten lots of cock there! They have private rooms you can rent if you don't want to play in an open theater. (y)

• Love
Reactions: Scxouple
If you've never been, y'all should run up I-85 to Gastonia and go to a place called CVE (Carolina Video Exchange) one Saturday night. It's an adult movie complex with 4 theaters. If your wife likes to be an exhibitionist, you will have fun. Suz has gotten lots of cock there! They have private rooms you can rent if you don't want to play in an open theater. (y)
Thanks! We'll definitely look into that.

Reactions: JaknSuz
Looking for the right guy to fuck my 45yr old wife while she sucks me off like this. She has the best pussy you ever had. Shes never done anything like this and is nervous but she loves to fantasize about 2 cocks being inside her.

South Carolina Upstate
I'll help you out.
Msg me?

Looking for the right guy to fuck my 45yr old wife while she sucks me off like this. She has the best pussy you ever had. Shes never done anything like this and is nervous but she loves to fantasize about 2 cocks being inside her.

South Carolina Upstate
Does it have to be a guy? I have a strap on.

South Carolina Upstate
I m ready for fuck all hole (mouth ass Pussy) hardly and continue day night and stretch her pussy and ass

Attachments

• 20230614_230845.jpg
    20230614_230845.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: owlmale

South Carolina Upstate
Does it have to be a guy? I have a strap on.
It can be a woman. She may just eat your pussy too.

Where are you located?

I am a bull. I am looking for a cuckold couple.

Things i am expecting:
- Privacy will be top priority.
- You should be willing to take orders and always do what your master will say.

Things you can expect:
- I will respect your privacy
- Your safety will be our priority.

If you think you are the right person for us contact on google chat or ... typingtyping91@gmail.com

South Carolina Upstate
I want to be that guy who fucks your wife and then we can both put both cocks in her