Love buying shoes…..what’s yours

My wife is the same way when we go out shopping or out to eat. She wears a short summer dress or short skirt with no panties underneath. When we go out to eat, she'll ask for a high table to sit at, and sit where she is facing the rest of the restaurant and randomly spread her legs open, showing her hairy pussy. The reactions that she gets are pretty awesome.
My wife does that as a pickup.sometines Im with her but i sit out of the way dmso.i can see but not be seen She wears revealing skirts tops etc .extreme high heel.boots when she gets off the stool. Extending one leg her shirt skirt rides up showing off that shes wearing nothing orxa G-string. IT has made for a very intense night she meet one of her regulars that way. I LOVE WATCHING HER GER SEDUCED TO FUCK FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING.you can Pm.me as well. BOB

We love going shoe shopping for Kate in a short skirt and no bra. That is great fun.

We also enjoy finding the stores with dressing rooms that only have a curtain instead of a door. Kate will leave the curtain partially open (accidentally, of course). She likes to give the bored hubby's there waiting for their wives something to look at while they wait.

When we can only find dressing rooms with a door, Kate will put on scandalous outfits and come out and model them for me (and the other hubby's nearby).

Kate wears low-cut tops with no bra, and we find a sales-man working behind a counter selling jewelry or watches or cameras, something Kate has to lean way over to examine in the showcase. Kate will lean over, giving the guy an unobstructed view down her top, and ask him a lot of questions. letting him look for a really long time.

We also like to find all-night convenience stores with no customers and with only one guy working behind the counter. I park right in front so I can watch. Kate will go in wearing only a coat and heels or a really short skirt and see-thru top. She will nonchalantly put on a show for the lonely clerk.
I had a girlfriend once that loved to leave the curtain open a bit. Once the lady in the room next to hers saw what her husband was look at and left her open quite a bit more. Now all the men waithing had two they got to watch change. My girlifriend was braless and commando and it was long before the other lady was too. A great day shopping. I should add that some of the husbands had some very upset wives....