Love buying shoes…..what’s yours

WetWild

Couple

One of my favourite things to buy are shoes an hubby just loves to come shopping with me . We plan the day buy shopping at a local shopping centre on the gold coast, we always go in summer. I wear a very low open blouse , no bra, showing my ample tits which usually gets me served the moment I walk in , short skirt but never any panties as its way to hot in summer to wear anything under my skirt. Hubby and I will quickly scout the shop for any salespeople that’s we might be interested in having fun with, it not we move to th next shoe store

When we have decided to stay we both start looking for shoes and act confused and ask for a sale assist of our choice. They will ask things like what style of shoe I am wanting, size ect, by then hubby standing out of the picture and looking on with excitement.

Usually I act lady like bending forward showing my cleverage while at the same time I keep my legs close, I always make sure there’s a mirror at my feet so not lonely admire my new shows but to actually see the best way to allow my assistant to enjoy their time on their knees fitting my shoes

Over short period of time I begin to relax and slowly allow them to open as there kneeling. Usually by now I am dripping wet with my juices starting to run down the inside of my legs .I and especially hubby loves seeing the look on their face when they for the first time see my wet pussy looking right back at them , I look down and I can clearly pussy . Drive my hubby wild and I love exposing my pussy to the sales assistant especially young men . I make no excuse for my action, nor do I close my legs. It’s a great way to get service buying new shoes and returns if there ever needs to be one.

So what’s do other couple love to do in public places

We love going shoe shopping for Kate in a short skirt and no bra. That is great fun.

We also enjoy finding the stores with dressing rooms that only have a curtain instead of a door. Kate will leave the curtain partially open (accidentally, of course). She likes to give the bored hubby's there waiting for their wives something to look at while they wait.

When we can only find dressing rooms with a door, Kate will put on scandalous outfits and come out and model them for me (and the other hubby's nearby).

Kate wears low-cut tops with no bra, and we find a sales-man working behind a counter selling jewelry or watches or cameras, something Kate has to lean way over to examine in the showcase. Kate will lean over, giving the guy an unobstructed view down her top, and ask him a lot of questions. letting him look for a really long time.

We also like to find all-night convenience stores with no customers and with only one guy working behind the counter. I park right in front so I can watch. Kate will go in wearing only a coat and heels or a really short skirt and see-thru top. She will nonchalantly put on a show for the lonely clerk.

One of my favourite things to buy are shoes an hubby just loves to come shopping with me . We plan the day buy shopping at a local shopping centre on the gold coast, we always go in summer. I wear a very low open blouse , no bra, showing my ample tits which usually gets me served the moment I walk in , short skirt but never any panties as its way to hot in summer to wear anything under my skirt. Hubby and I will quickly scout the shop for any salespeople that’s we might be interested in having fun with, it not we move to th next shoe store

When we have decided to stay we both start looking for shoes and act confused and ask for a sale assist of our choice. They will ask things like what style of shoe I am wanting, size ect, by then hubby standing out of the picture and looking on with excitement.

Usually I act lady like bending forward showing my cleverage while at the same time I keep my legs close, I always make sure there’s a mirror at my feet so not lonely admire my new shows but to actually see the best way to allow my assistant to enjoy their time on their knees fitting my shoes

Over short period of time I begin to relax and slowly allow them to open as there kneeling. Usually by now I am dripping wet with my juices starting to run down the inside of my legs .I and especially hubby loves seeing the look on their face when they for the first time see my wet pussy looking right back at them , I look down and I can clearly pussy . Drive my hubby wild and I love exposing my pussy to the sales assistant especially young men . I make no excuse for my action, nor do I close my legs. It’s a great way to get service buying new shoes and returns if there ever needs to be one.

oohh shoes!! almost equal..and sometimes..better than new cocks!! Best when you get the cock with each new pair..which is what it sounds like you are ..teasing:) i have a diff approach..dont take hubby..and sometimes go beyond ..teasing:):) Crissy

Wow ! Thank you for sharing. I love this activity. Quite a turn on !!! The waiting to come back home might be very ... Arousing! .. ;-)

I have a serious shoe fetish!! I have fucked women just because I loved the sexy shoes they were wearing. I love when they wear sexy shoes in bed. Seeing their toes, soles, arches, and feet always gives me a fat cock. Any woman that wants to get fucked hard need only wear shoes around me. I’ve told past lovers that, and they knew how to work it. I’m a pig for sexy shoes and feet. I have a folder on my computer of pictures of shoes, feet, soles, heels, legs, asses, and cunts.

We love going shoe shopping for Kate in a short skirt and no bra. That is great fun.

We also enjoy finding the stores with dressing rooms that only have a curtain instead of a door. Kate will leave the curtain partially open (accidentally, of course). She likes to give the bored hubby's there waiting for their wives something to look at while they wait.

When we can only find dressing rooms with a door, Kate will put on scandalous outfits and come out and model them for me (and the other hubby's nearby).

Kate wears low-cut tops with no bra, and we find a sales-man working behind a counter selling jewelry or watches or cameras, something Kate has to lean way over to examine in the showcase. Kate will lean over, giving the guy an unobstructed view down her top, and ask him a lot of questions. letting him look for a really long time.

We also like to find all-night convenience stores with no customers and with only one guy working behind the counter. I park right in front so I can watch. Kate will go in wearing only a coat and heels or a really short skirt and see-thru top. She will nonchalantly put on a show for the lonely clerk.
that sounds like so much fun:)

Wrote elsewhere about my wife shoe shopping..Always a very short skirt, or button up/down denim skirt. Always finds a young black man in a Nike store to help. She will purposely raise her knees up to check the fit..if he smiles, she will also open her legs when he puts a shoe on her foot so he can get a good look of either her open crotch panties, or no panties at all. I stay outside the store...she loves her freedom, especially when he gently takes her calf in his hand to raise her leg up.

One of the Asian wives I fuck loves fancy heels, so I enjoy buying them for her to wear for me on our dates. Not quite a new pair for every date but almost. Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Manolo etc. The evil part of me loves that not only can I fuck her better than her husband, I can buy her shoes that he can’t afford to buy her.

It goes without saying that I fuck her wearing the heels. Sometimes just the heels, sometimes with a garter and stockings. But when her legs are dangling over my shoulders in the air, her feet are always in sexy heels I bought her.

One of the Asian wives I fuck loves fancy heels, so I enjoy buying them for her to wear for me on our dates. Not quite a new pair for every date but almost. Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Manolo etc. The evil part of me loves that not only can I fuck her better than her husband, I can buy her shoes that he can’t afford to buy her.

It goes without saying that I fuck her wearing the heels. Sometimes just the heels, sometimes with a garter and stockings. But when her legs are dangling over my shoulders in the air, her feet are always in sexy heels I bought her.
I wanna fuck that bitch too.

Reactions: arubarua

My wifes loves doing that as well .sonetimes alone sonetimes with me but i stay a distance away she wears a lowcut or very form fitting top that shows off her DOUBLE F'S MINI SKIRT WITH A SKIMPY G STRING OR NOTHING she will ask the clerk.for a pair of lace up knee hi or critch hi boots to put the boots on she has to spread he legs.she has very long nails so she will ask him.to lace them.up
ITS possible for him not to see or get near her pussy. She has had a few dates because of it. She really loves to do it when we have traveled she said it makes traveling exciting and Rewarding

Reactions: dickhurtz
One time I jerked off into my wife’s shoes in the truck in the parking lot before we went inside. She wore her flats and the shoe store with my common and tried on different shoes. I was rockhard the entire time.

As an Asian woman of course I love shoes. I love shopping for them and wearing them for a night out. However, I do baby my shoes. I very rarely wear them while sucking or fucking. I’m a barefoot gal mostly for sex. I want a man’s cum in me or on me but not on my shoe.

Reactions: gregnginger
As an Asian woman of course I love shoes. I love shopping for them and wearing them for a night out. However, I do baby my shoes. I very rarely wear them while sucking or fucking. I’m a barefoot gal mostly for sex. I want a man’s cum in me or on me but not on my shoe.
I can certainly appreciate that to each their own. I will say this as I dated one seriously for several years Asian women definitely have the smoothest legs and prettiest feet. Although heels definitely enhance them visually for a guy guys are very visual. Would love to see you what your Shoe Closet looks like and what you like to wear out

My wife loves to do that especially shoe shopping She will.get dressed up revealing top.and shirt skirt usually with nothing under or a g string.. To heighten thinks she will.put in BEN WA BALLS with a lot of waking her stimulation.is over the top.She will pick a shoe store with a male attendant. .When he asks whst shes looking for she usually picks extreme boots thigh hi or crotch hi .She loves the lace up ones becausecshe exposed more . When tbe sales person comes over she will raise her legs to pull the boots up exposing her pussy. She will ask the attendant to lace up her boots because she has very long nails exposing her. Crotch longer tgen its tge other leg i m with her but i keep away so the attendant thinks she's along so im there but out of site but i can still watch

Reactions: MOJO
My wife loves to do that especially shoe shopping She will.get dressed up revealing top.and shirt skirt usually with nothing under or a g string.. To heighten thinks she will.put in BEN WA BALLS with a lot of waking her stimulation.is over the top.She will pick a shoe store with a male attendant. .When he asks whst shes looking for she usually picks extreme boots thigh hi or crotch hi .She loves the lace up ones becausecshe exposed more . When tbe sales person comes over she will raise her legs to pull the boots up exposing her pussy. She will ask the attendant to lace up her boots because she has very long nails exposing her. Crotch longer tgen its tge other leg i m with her but i keep away so the attendant thinks she's along so im there but out of site but i can still watch
My wife is the same way when we go out shopping or out to eat. She wears a short summer dress or short skirt with no panties underneath. When we go out to eat, she'll ask for a high table to sit at, and sit where she is facing the rest of the restaurant and randomly spread her legs open, showing her hairy pussy. The reactions that she gets are pretty awesome.

Reactions: robandkate