Love to humiliate my husband to friends and family

Not sure what I compare to
In HS gym we had to wear jock straps. I couldnt find one small enough. I ended up with a size small in pre teen and I was swiming in it. My balls are proportionally small to my penis. My doctor told me I never developed when I reached the age of puberty.

My wife has told all her friends that I have a micro penis. She says they all laugh at me behind my back and bring it up a lot. A couple of them have brought it up in front of me.I stroke my tiny micro penis with one finger and my thumb thinking about them all talking and laughing about how tiny I am.

Attachments

• E6B196FC-3C0B-41AE-AB9D-69DAA60C8F0A.jpeg
    E6B196FC-3C0B-41AE-AB9D-69DAA60C8F0A.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 43
  • C4B1CB39-CCA3-46DB-AEC5-81A694C5D6D2.jpeg
    C4B1CB39-CCA3-46DB-AEC5-81A694C5D6D2.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 43
My wife has told all her friends that I have a micro penis. She says they all laugh at me behind my back and bring it up a lot. A couple of them have brought it up in front of me.I stroke my tiny micro penis with one finger and my thumb thinking about them all talking and laughing about how tiny I am.
That is awesome. Only action a penis that small will get. Appreciate it

I get the same treatment. I have to be totally shaved and sit on the floor at the girls feet. It's the only time my wife removes my chastity cage or will allow me to have an orgasm. She tells me to make my "sissy cream" in front of the girls.

Reactions: shymalea62